Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A New Friend? (Open, but mainly Intended for Cat)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

A New Friend? (Open, but mainly Intended for Cat) Empty
PostSubject: A New Friend? (Open, but mainly Intended for Cat)   A New Friend? (Open, but mainly Intended for Cat) EmptyTue 22 Mar 2016 - 22:21

Elkpaw was grooming his fur outside of the apprentice's den, being happy and enjoying Skyclan life for the most part. The only part he disliked was the fact that many of his friends were in Riverclan. He was heartbroken when he found out that he had to leave them, and possibly fight them. He sighed and looked around for someone from his own clan to hang out with.

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? (Open, but mainly Intended for Cat)   A New Friend? (Open, but mainly Intended for Cat) EmptyTue 22 Mar 2016 - 22:40

Pebblethorn padded into camp with a bird in her jaws, tossing it into the prey pile. She sighed as she padded into center of camp, bright green eyes staring at the clouds and trees. No, not dramatically. Just boredly. Though distraught over... Recent... Events, she was holding up okay. Her eyes eventually landed on Elkpaw by the apprentices den. New starts, eh, Pebblethorn? She said to herself, and padded over to him. "Hi, Elkpaw!" She mused, slightly joyfully.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? (Open, but mainly Intended for Cat)   A New Friend? (Open, but mainly Intended for Cat) EmptyTue 22 Mar 2016 - 23:03

Elkpaw heard a somewhat familiar voice and turned. He saw Pebblethorn. "Hello, Pebblethorn" he said enthusiastically. He stood up turned so that he was facing her. "How are things going with you?" he asked curiously. His Riverclan friends would always talk to him and tell him how they were doing, so he was pretty well informed. But here in Skyclan, he didn't know what was going on most of the time.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? (Open, but mainly Intended for Cat)   A New Friend? (Open, but mainly Intended for Cat) EmptyFri 25 Mar 2016 - 17:59

"I'm okay, and yourself?" She mewed in response, bright smile there. She was planning on making conversation, perhaps he'd make a good friend. She just needed to relax and be happpy again.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? (Open, but mainly Intended for Cat)   A New Friend? (Open, but mainly Intended for Cat) EmptyFri 25 Mar 2016 - 21:45

"Im great! I think I might have my warrior ceremony soon! I cant wait!" Elkpaw mewed with excitement. "When we were in Riverclan, did you make any friends?" he prompted. He still couldn't get his old friends out of his head, but he might as well try to use them to make some new ones.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? (Open, but mainly Intended for Cat)   A New Friend? (Open, but mainly Intended for Cat) EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 2:48

"That's awesome! And yeah, I have a best friend there- Mintpaw! I don't have a lot of friends here, but I guess we could be, huh?" She purred. Always one to rush in!

OOC- Hmm... I think Elkpaw could help her when she discovers Breezestar's dead, huh? Her father, aww :(

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? (Open, but mainly Intended for Cat)   A New Friend? (Open, but mainly Intended for Cat) EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 3:03

"Sure! We can totally be friends!' he mewed with excitement. This is just what I needed! he thought. "I had a friend in Riverclan, Heronpaw I think. She might be warrior now, but she played with me as a kit." he explained.

OOC: Sure, but in that topic he is Elkheart. I just finished his warrior ceremony.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? (Open, but mainly Intended for Cat)   A New Friend? (Open, but mainly Intended for Cat) EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 3:21

OOC- Ah, okay.

IC- "Awesome! And- Oh! Heronpaw... Heronwing! Heronwing, yeah! I think she just became a warrior? Or she may have been one for a bit. I saw her last gathering. I haven't seen Mintpaw though." She said, sticking her tongue out. She wondered what happened to her friends, but it was okay. "So!" She chirped.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? (Open, but mainly Intended for Cat)   A New Friend? (Open, but mainly Intended for Cat) EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 3:28

"Oh, good for her! I bet she's enjoying being a warrior." Elkpaw exclaimed. "I haven't heard of any Mintpaw recently though, but I can bet that she's fine!" he mewed. "If you had to have any other than the one you have now, what would yours be?" he asked curiously. Elkpaw liked to ask random, seemingly weird questions. But, to him, it helped him know other cats perspective's better. "I would want mine to be Mightyclaw! The greatest warrior in all of the forest!" he said in an extremely fake low voice before chuckling.

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? (Open, but mainly Intended for Cat)   A New Friend? (Open, but mainly Intended for Cat) Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Friend? (Open, but mainly Intended for Cat)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: