Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Someone that makes me happy [closed THIS TOPIC NEEDS AN EDGE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

Someone that makes me happy [closed THIS TOPIC NEEDS AN EDGE] Empty
PostSubject: Someone that makes me happy [closed THIS TOPIC NEEDS AN EDGE]   Someone that makes me happy [closed THIS TOPIC NEEDS AN EDGE] EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 16:10

The day went by extremely slow, Rosepaw didn't have much to do. Being the apprentice of a leader has benefits but doubts as well, Thrushstar is pretty busy so training opportunity's are rare but she still enjoys the lessons that Thrushstar teaches. A cold breeze made a chill go down Rose's spine, in a way she was happy that she didn't need to train in this freezing weather. If she was out of camp for a little while she would probably freeze her paws off! The apprentice snorted laying down and licking her paws as she groomed herself. There wasn't a single cat to talk to these days.. everyone was busy. Sighing Rosepaw closed her eyes for a quick rest, knowing that someone would wake her if they needed her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Someone that makes me happy [closed THIS TOPIC NEEDS AN EDGE]   Someone that makes me happy [closed THIS TOPIC NEEDS AN EDGE] EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 19:12

"Oh, hello there," A voice called from the tom that padded up to Rosepaw. Swiftpaw had just woken up from a nap as he grabbed something from the freshkill pile and worked his way over to the she-cat. He had seen her a couple of times before but never spoke to her. Now that both of them weren't doing anything, this would be his perfect opportunity to make a friend. "How are you today?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Someone that makes me happy [closed THIS TOPIC NEEDS AN EDGE]   Someone that makes me happy [closed THIS TOPIC NEEDS AN EDGE] EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 19:20

Laying her head on her paws, Rosepaws eyes were still closed when she had heard a voice. Figuring that they would go away if she ignored them. She took a few deep breaths before opening her eyes glancing at the tom. Rosepaw didn't personally know him but she did manage to catch a glimpse at him a few times when she was wandering camp. They never really did engage in conversation though, which was strange since Rosepaw kind of knew everyone in her clan. "I'm doing okay" She had mewed simply her tail twitched as she wanted to do something. "I'm bored" She complained as she rolled onto her back gazing at the clouds in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Someone that makes me happy [closed THIS TOPIC NEEDS AN EDGE]   Someone that makes me happy [closed THIS TOPIC NEEDS AN EDGE] EmptyThu 19 Jan 2017 - 17:42

"Bored?" He repeated, his tail twitching behind him for a moment. Swiftpaw felt the same way, actually. Whenever he finished his meal, they could probably do something. "Rosepaw, right? I haven't talked to you much, but I've heard your name. Why are you bored? Do you not have training today?" he asked, taking a big bite out of the prey he grabbed. It was surprisingly a mouse. Normally, those weren't even in Shadowclan territory, much less in the territory during leafbare but it was delicious.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Someone that makes me happy [closed THIS TOPIC NEEDS AN EDGE]   Someone that makes me happy [closed THIS TOPIC NEEDS AN EDGE] EmptyFri 20 Jan 2017 - 15:41

Rolling back onto her stomach the ginger she-cat nodded. "Yeah no training today, so I don't have anything to do" Rosepaw mewed although she was sure that some apprentice would love having a day all to themselves since apprentices did work really hard some days. "Yes, I am Rosepaw." She answered simply glancing at a mouse that Swiftpaw was eating. "Wow! Great catch." She said impressed that he was able to catch a mouse.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Someone that makes me happy [closed THIS TOPIC NEEDS AN EDGE]   Someone that makes me happy [closed THIS TOPIC NEEDS AN EDGE] EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 11:54

"Huh, this?" he asked, looking at the mouse. "I wish I caught this! Mousefang doesn't think I'm that great of a hunter. I couldn't catch this even if I wanted to!" he meowed. "But it is delicious!" With a grin, he pushed the mouse with his paw so that it was now sitting closer to the she-cat. "Here, have some! You'll love it! And I'm Swiftpaw, by the way!"
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Someone that makes me happy [closed THIS TOPIC NEEDS AN EDGE]   Someone that makes me happy [closed THIS TOPIC NEEDS AN EDGE] EmptySun 22 Jan 2017 - 8:25

Rosepaw wasn't great of a hunter as well, but the mouse really did look delicious. "Im sure you'll become better with more training!" She mewed giving a friendly purr as she took a bite of the mouse. It was so good! So many flavors that she never really tasted before. "Wow this is so tasty!" Rosepaw mewed shocked, she never thought mouse tasted better than a frog. She nodded when she heard him mention his name "Thought your name was Swiftpaw nice to meet you." As they continued to chat Rosepaw grew a liking to this tom.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Someone that makes me happy [closed THIS TOPIC NEEDS AN EDGE]   Someone that makes me happy [closed THIS TOPIC NEEDS AN EDGE] EmptyThu 2 Feb 2017 - 16:41

"Nice to meet you too!" he mewed, taking another bite. It wasn't too large of a meal but it was enough to fill him up. "So," he spoke after swallowing. "I don't know about you but I am bored. Wanna go do something?" he asked her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone that makes me happy [closed THIS TOPIC NEEDS AN EDGE]   Someone that makes me happy [closed THIS TOPIC NEEDS AN EDGE] Empty

Back to top Go down

Someone that makes me happy [closed THIS TOPIC NEEDS AN EDGE]
Page 1 of 1