Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cat Fight! [closed]

Go down 
+2
Dimmeh
Seer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15106

Cat Fight! [closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat Fight! [closed]   Cat Fight! [closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 15:15

The member 'Ash' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Cat Fight! [closed] - Page 2 Mistpe10
Cat Fight! [closed] - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Cat Fight! [closed]   Cat Fight! [closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 15:26

Viperpaw squirmed under Quailpaw's grip. "Pick on someone your own size, kit," she spat venomously.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Cat Fight! [closed]   Cat Fight! [closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 19:32

Adderpaw huffed in annoyance as Quailpaw and Viperpaw erupted into a screeching knot of teeth and claws- Crowstar would definitely have their pelts now. Eyes narrowing, she watched the two apprentices scuffle for a few moments with interest- Viperpaw was much older than both herself and the Windclan cat so she seemed more than capable to handle her fight on her own. "At least whenever we explain what happened they'll know that the Windclan cat attacked first." She reflected with a lash of her tail, before rounding on the other intruder- the Shadowclan cat who had hidden in the bushes. "Coward!" She thought with a curl of her lip, before tensing as she observed the way that the she-cat simply stood there.

Hurling herself forwards towards the Shadowclan cat, Adderpaw skirted the she-cat in a tight circle before turning hard on her paws, teeth bared in a fierce snarl. Leaping onto the apprentice's back, she used her heavier form to knock the smaller she-cat off her paws. Slicing deeply into the she-cats muscles with her front paws, she began to rake viciously at the Shadowclan apprentice's spine- tearing out tufts of fur and sending blood spattering. Leaning forward as she continued to slice at the other she-cats spine, Adderpaw nipped viciously at the base of the she-cats ear before snarling, "Whenever I'm finished with you, not even the diseased rats of your filthy, rotten territory will wish to come near your corpse!"

Adderpaw used Leap And Hold, Dealing -6 In Damage, Costing -10 In Stamina.
Blazepaw is Stunned For One Turn.

Adderpaw
20/20 (HP)
70/80 (SP)

Blazepaw
14/20 (HP)
80/80 (HP)

Cat Fight! [closed] - Page 2 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity

Last edited by Seer on Mon 16 Jan 2017 - 19:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cat Fight! [closed]   Cat Fight! [closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 19:32

The member 'Seer' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Cat Fight! [closed]   Cat Fight! [closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 20:30

Knowing she wouldn't be able to get up, she took the time to hurt her opponent with words, not her claws. "At least our clan doesn't support the dark forest! We are honest and not bipolar like you Skyclan foxhearts! We take pride in our good name!" With that, she scratched at Adderpaws face, not doing much damage.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: Cat Fight! [closed]   Cat Fight! [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jan 2017 - 7:22

"Someone my own size? Like an actual apprentice? I dont normally fight kits, but I'll make an exception for rude kittypet brats like you," Quailpaw hissed. The gray speckled she-cat slid under her opponent, scratching her belly with long, razor-sharp claws, drawing blood. "You and your kittypet friends will regret messing with a WindClan cat." She landed smoothly on the she-cat's other side, ready for the next attack.

Quailpaw used Belly Rake on Viperpaw. -7 HP, -10 SP

Quailpaw:
20/20 HP
60/80 SP

Viperpaw:
7/20 HP
80/80 SP

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Cat Fight! [closed]   Cat Fight! [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jan 2017 - 12:20

"Good name? Since when has Shadowclan- a ragged collection of murderous cowards- ever had a good name? Your pathetic mentor Mudfoot tried to maul an apprentice from my Clan for no reason! I think it's time to give Shadowclan a taste of their own medicine- if they like attacking apprentices so much, then let's see how much they like it when one of their own is shredded into a pile of matted, flea-ridden fur!" Adderpaw snarled, not even flinching at the clumsy blow Blazepaw attempted to land at her face. Releasing the Shadowclan cat after a vicious, muscle tearing bite to her scruff, she quickly leaped away from the she-cat and raced over to the towering Great Oaks- she would help Viperpaw if needed after she dealt with the Shadowclan cat. "Squirrelpaw can also help as well!" she reflected with a grunt as she lunged for the stout, thick trunk of the Oak tree. Adderpaw quickly swarmed up the side of the tree, going as high as she possibly could before selecting a thin, leaf-less branch that hovered above Blazepaw's stunned, bloodied form.

Slipping out towards the edge of the branch, she gathered her legs underneath her as she dropped into a smooth crouch- Tinylegs had only just covered this move, and she felt a slight pang of hesitation at the thought of messing up the move. "You're a Skyclan cat! Even a newborn kit could do this move in their sleep!" Adderpaw reflected fiercely, clinging to the branch as it swayed slightly in the chilly breeze. Viperpaw, Squirrelpaw, and the Windclan and Shadowclan apprentices looked small from this height. Tensing her legs, she exploded forward and off the branch, hurtling downwards towards Blazepaw, teeth and claws bared in a vicious snarl as a fierce battle yowl escaped her mouth. The ground rushed up to meet her as she fell upon the Shadowclan apprentice, tail waving furiously as she kept herself upright in the air. Adderpaw landed so heavily upon Blazepaw that for a moment she wondered if she snapped the smaller she-cats spine, but the wild twitching of the muscles below her paws dismissed that suspicion. Slamming the smaller cat into the ground so fiercely that she left the other cat winded, Adderpaw quickly leaped away from Blazepaw's back and rounded on the apprentice, baring her teeth as bloodied spittle hung from her jaws before jeering, "At leas that Windclan cat can fight! And she's half your age, hasn't Shadowclan taught you anything?"

Adderpaw used Sky Drop, Dealing -7 In Damage, Costing -15 in Stamina.

Adderpaw
20/20 (HP)
55/80 (SP)

Blazepaw
7/20 (HP)
80/80 (SP)

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Cat Fight! [closed]   Cat Fight! [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jan 2017 - 12:32

Viperpaw growled. "You know, I'd love to batter that face of yours," she spat, clawing at Quailpaw's belly, "but I wouldn't want to improve your looks." Viperpaw scowled at the apprentice.

Viperpaw used Belly Rake, dealing 7 damage and costing 10 SP

VIPERPAW:
7/20 HP
70/80 SP

QUAILPAW:
13/20 HP
60/80 SP

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: Cat Fight! [closed]   Cat Fight! [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jan 2017 - 12:43

"Resorting to comments about my looks, are we? And here I was thinking rogues were supposed to be clever," snarled Quailpaw. "Next time, think twice before insulting a WindClan cat. I'm glad to have had this opportunity to teach you a little manners. It's your mentor's duty, after all, but you were so atrocious I just had to step in. Next time this happens, I won't be so lenient." Using one of WindClan's signature moves, she rushed at the SkyClan apprentice in a fury, fast as a tempest. Her opponent defeated, she spat contemptuously in Viperpaw's face. "I'll be in WindClan any time you wanna have another go," she purred sweetly, then walked tauntingly away, eyes on the third she-cat- Squirrelpaw- in case she got any ideas.

Quailpaw used Whirlwind Rush on Viperpaw. -7 HP, -15 SP

Quailpaw:
13/20 HP
45/80 SP

Viperpaw:
K.O.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Cat Fight! [closed]   Cat Fight! [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jan 2017 - 12:45

Viperpaw was knocked out upon the ground, stars clouding her vision. She began to worry what Adderpaw would think about this. Not at all pleased, she supposed. She drew in a gulp of air, before she slept, trying to escape the deep lull of sleep. She failed at this, and saw lapwings fly through a field—the first signs of an upcoming dream.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cat Fight! [closed]   Cat Fight! [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jan 2017 - 13:41

Standing up weakly, Blazepaw remained strong and fierce. Shaking off the throbbing pain, she regrouped herself. She would not give up here. Though she was much weakened, she knew that she was much older than anyone here. "Well, if that apprentice hadn't of been in our territory snooping around, looking for trouble, there never would have been a problem! It seems like you Skyclanners love to leave your territory, as much as it happens! I won't be the piece of crow-food lying on the ground. Just wait until I'm done with you!" Blazepaw ran backward, turning around when she reached a good distance. Running towards Adderpaw with a force she had never used before, she knocked her to the ground, pinning her down on her back. "I'd think twice before insulted my clan. We work hard to achieve what we have, and were not willing to give it up now! The only reason I haven't ripped you to shreds yet is because I felt sorry for you! But that has changed! You crossed the line! " Clawing furiously at Adderpaw with unsheathed claws, she ripped at her soft, fluffy fur and tore open the tensed muscles. Starclan blazed in her eyes, and she was no longer fighting for herself, but for her clan, Mudfoot, and Thrushstar.

Blazepaw used Leap-and-Hold, inflicting 6 damage, and using 10 SP. Adderpaw is stunned for 1 more turn.

Blazepaw:
7/20 (HP)
70/80 (SP)

Adderpaw
14/20 (HP)
55/80 (SP)

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Last edited by Maple on Tue 17 Jan 2017 - 13:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cat Fight! [closed]   Cat Fight! [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jan 2017 - 13:41

The member 'Maple' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Cat Fight! [closed]   Cat Fight! [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jan 2017 - 19:29

"The only reason you haven't ripped me to shreds is because you're nothing more than a pathetic, sniveling coward who lacks the skill to do so! The only thing you know is how to hide in the bushes! You can't even insult me properly!" Adderpaw hissed, taking notice that the smaller she-cat barely weighed enough to subdue her for longer than a few heart-beats. "And why are you speaking as if your clan means anything? Shadowclan is nothing- your leader is a senile fool who can barely groom himself, let alone lead a Clan! Your deputy is a foxheart who worships the Dark Forest and exiled his own son!" Wriggling to easily loosen the Shadowclan cat's claws from her fur, she braced her muscles for her next attack- she was growing bored with prey that could barely defend itself. "Seriously, who taught you to fight? A kittypet? So far the only thing you've done is spew incoherent, idiotic insults that lack so much wit that I actually feel sorry for you- is your head completely empty from all the inbreeding Shadowclan does?!" Adderpaw bared her teeth, not even feeling the pain from the clumsy blows Blazepaw was hurling at her.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cat Fight! [closed]   Cat Fight! [closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 Jan 2017 - 15:12

"Do you remember when I asked for your opinion on my leader? Me neither." Keeping her pinned to the ground, she scraped at her underbelly ruthlessly, and after the things she said about her clan, she had no mercy on this horrible, rude Skyclan cat. This time, she was not kidding around. Tearing into her soft, fluffy underbelly, she had surely hurt her this time. Wounds stinging, she leaped off of her, scratching once more at her face. "I bet if you kept on talking for a while, you might actually say something smart. Well, if you want to be so two-faced, we might as well make one of them pretty." 

Lunging forward ever so slightly, she scratched her face once more and left a large claw mark across her eye. As blood poured from her stomach, she stood back a little more and prepared for her comeback, body ready to fight back at her."I see you do want a battle of wits. Its just to bad that you came without defense. Now, I'd really like to know, are you in physical pain, or is that just your normal face. I know that that would be the face I'd make every day, knowing I had one like yours. Dont worry, you won't affect me with your insults. The only time insults will affect me is when they come from someone I respect."

Blazepaw used Belly-rake, causing 7 damage and using 10 SP. Adderpaw is no longer stunned!

Blazepaw:
7/20 (HP)
60/80 (HP)

Adderpaw:
7/20 (HP)
55/80 (SP)

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Cat Fight! [closed]   Cat Fight! [closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 Jan 2017 - 16:06

Adderpaw easily twisted away from Blazepaw's clumsy grasp and promptly kicked the other she-cat in the face, not even flinching once from the shallow wounds that the other cat inflicted. Was this really the best that Shadowclan had to offer? It was like getting your paw tangled in ferns- time consuming and pesky at most. "Honey, you'd be lucky to even look remotely like me- maybe if you did then you wouldn't have to go slinking through the mud, desperately searching for approval to dull the copious amounts of insecurity within you!" She openly laughed in Blazepaw's face, shoulders tensing as she prepared for her final attack. Dropping low into a crouch, glared at the Shadowclan she-cat with seething eyes, ears slicked flat against her skull before hissing, "Although I guess it's hard to respect someone if you're such a coward you cannot even admit to the fact that they're much better than you!"

Darting forward once more before Blazepaw had the chance to respond, she slipped underneath the Shadowclan she-cat's belly and sank her front claws deep into Blazepaw's shoulders. Clamping her sharp  teeth into the she-cat's chest- to the point where she felt the muscle and skin break under her teeth- before proceeding to slice open Blazepaw's belly with powerful lashes of her hindlegs. Sticky rivulets of blood of blood trailed lazily from the Shadowclan she-cat's belly and down her hindlegs- even Shadowclan cat's blood managed to smell like mud and decay! "How disgusting- to know that even the blood within Shadowclan cat's veins is tainted with the foul mud of their putrid territory!" She thought with a scowl as she continued to shred Blazepaw's belly for a few more heartbeats.

Adderpaw used Belly Rake, Dealing -7 In Damage, Costing -10 In Stamina.

Adderpaw
7/20 (HP)
45/80 (SP)

Blazepaw; KO

Adderpaw smoothly rolled out from under the other she-cats belly and kicked Blazepaw's legs out from underneath her, sending the Shadowclan she-cat toppling to the ground. Looming over the defeated she-cat, she allowed her claws to sink deeply into the top of Blazepaw's head before lifting the other cat's form up slightly from the ground so that Adderpaw could look directly into the bloodied face of the other apprentice, while her own face twisted into a cruel smirk. "It appears that the only thing more pathetic than your attempts to be witty is your flailing, clumsy battle skills." She purred sweetly, the blood leaking down her face causing her amber eyes to appear much more bright. Slamming Blazepaw's head back into the dirt with enough force to make the other she-cat's teeth clack painfully, Adderpaw bared her teeth menacingly, "Next time I see your mange-riddled face again, I won't go so easy on you- I would say that I would take home some of your fur for my nest, but I don't want your fleas crawling through my nest." She hissed before spatting her bloody spittle onto the Shadowclan she-cat's face. Releasing the defeated Shadowclan cat's form, she turned her attention towards Squirrelpaw and the Windclan apprentice, eyes narrowed as she waited for one of the cat's to make a move.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat Fight! [closed]   Cat Fight! [closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cat Fight! [closed]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next