Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Do You Suggest We Eat Grass? [OPEN HUNTING PATROL]

Go down 
+2
Acorn
bunjamin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Do You Suggest We Eat Grass? [OPEN HUNTING PATROL] Empty
PostSubject: Do You Suggest We Eat Grass? [OPEN HUNTING PATROL]   Do You Suggest We Eat Grass? [OPEN HUNTING PATROL] EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 7:31 am

Pinewhisker smiled weakly as he came out of the den in a particulary brisk afternoon. The snow was slightly less piled up, and a cold sun shed bits of light from behind the curtain of clouds. The brown tomcat padded through camp, reaching the exit. He did not sit down, however, the idea of the moist ground sending him chills along his spine.

"Hunting patrol." he announced, scanning the clearing for potential joiners.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: Do You Suggest We Eat Grass? [OPEN HUNTING PATROL]   Do You Suggest We Eat Grass? [OPEN HUNTING PATROL] EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 9:22 am

Emberheart trotted up, her large belly swaying beneath her.

"I'll come," the russet warrior chirped, and, nudging her mate affectionately, she added, "It'll be the last time I can come on patrol anyway, chances are." As soon as the words were out, she looked sheepish and confused, unsure of herself.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Do You Suggest We Eat Grass? [OPEN HUNTING PATROL]   Do You Suggest We Eat Grass? [OPEN HUNTING PATROL] EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 9:41 am

((please Sheepnose don't come here please please please

Pinewhisker nuzzled her, slightly startled of her last words, but smiling. "I'm surprised Dreamleaf didn't already order you to the nursery. What can I say, we will be having kits. Whew..." he whistled with a smile.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Do You Suggest We Eat Grass? [OPEN HUNTING PATROL]   Do You Suggest We Eat Grass? [OPEN HUNTING PATROL] EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 12:51 pm

Blizzardshine smiled and padded towards the two cats as soon as he heard Pinewhisker’s words. It had been some time since the last time she had gone in any patrol that didn’t involve the borders, so she wouldn’t mind a small change “Mind if I come?”

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: Do You Suggest We Eat Grass? [OPEN HUNTING PATROL]   Do You Suggest We Eat Grass? [OPEN HUNTING PATROL] EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 12:52 pm

(im not feeling merciful today, love you guys <3)

It was time to get off her paws for once. This would be Sheepnose's first patrol after getting off of her duties as a queen. The fluffy she-cat padded out of the warriors' den, her paws immediately landing in the cold snow and making a loud crunching noise. She had considered getting Morningshine or Blacktwig to come with her. Having either one of their company would be nice. It was only when she saw Pinewhisker when her smile faded. Emberheart was also there. She didn't know the she-cat that well, in fact, Sheepnose had never really spoken to her before. Sheepnose looked warily at the two, wondering whether or not to join them.
Get a grip. Feelings shouldn't get in the way of hunting for the Clan. The she-cat told herself.

Sheepnose padded over, saying no words, but the crunchig of the snow announcing her arrival. The only thing that she couldn't comprehend was why the two seemed to close-
Wait.
Was that why...?
Sheepnose didn't know whether or not she wanted to cry, scream, or shred someone's ears off. Ah, so, this was how betrayal felt. The white she-cat greeted them bitterly, as if she was spitting out invisible salt, "Greetings, Pinewhisker. Emberheart. Blizzardshine."

And those were the only words she could manage to get out. Sheepnose clenched her jaw.
Clan first, feelings aside, Clan first, feelings aside. She thought.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
Do You Suggest We Eat Grass? [OPEN HUNTING PATROL] Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Do You Suggest We Eat Grass? [OPEN HUNTING PATROL]   Do You Suggest We Eat Grass? [OPEN HUNTING PATROL] EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 1:43 pm

"Blizzardshine... Sheepnose." Pinewhisker meowed with a lump in his throat, his eyes scanning the white she-cat's face, reading it with sad eyes. He didn't know what to say, he simply ignored Emberheart for some brief moments, his whole mind strained over Sheepnose.

"Let us go." the chocolate tomcat turned away without another word, leading the patrol out.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Do You Suggest We Eat Grass? [OPEN HUNTING PATROL]   Do You Suggest We Eat Grass? [OPEN HUNTING PATROL] EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 2:07 pm

"Wait!" A loud, kit-like voice called. Dashing through the snow, was a black blaze, which treaded across the crunching snow with haste. His eyes gleamed with perpetual sheen, as he skidded through the snow. He barely saw Sheepnose, nearly colliding with her - she was as white and camouflaged as a snow mound in the middle of a clearing. "Can I come?" Blacktwig asked, panting.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Do You Suggest We Eat Grass? [OPEN HUNTING PATROL]   Do You Suggest We Eat Grass? [OPEN HUNTING PATROL] EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 2:30 pm

Sheepnose was more than relieved that Blacktwig was here. However, she felt like cowering behind her older brother and staying there until the patrol was over. She felt useless, now. She was being cheated on...or was it even cheating, if the two hadn't spoken for, what it seemed like, moons? The she-cat looked over at Blacktwig, hastily padding over to his side and standing close. She couldn't even bring herself to look at her former mate anymore.

Do You Suggest We Eat Grass? [OPEN HUNTING PATROL] Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Do You Suggest We Eat Grass? [OPEN HUNTING PATROL]   Do You Suggest We Eat Grass? [OPEN HUNTING PATROL] EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 2:35 pm

Blacktwig looked down at Sheepnose with a spark of pity in his violet-blue eyes. He wasn't completely sure why she was acting so odd... until he noticed Pinewhisker and Emberheart on the patrol, standing together lovingly. He was mildly upset by the fact that Emberheart seemed to show no remorse, but he stood close by Sheepnose, with his expression unreadable. "Is that a yes?" he asked the fluffy white warrior.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Do You Suggest We Eat Grass? [OPEN HUNTING PATROL]   Do You Suggest We Eat Grass? [OPEN HUNTING PATROL] EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 3:32 pm

Blizzardshine noticed the tension as Sheepnose padded closer, am though was sincerely tempted to ask, part of her went against such idea, not wanting to create a storm out of a puddle. Probably just as some of them, she was glad to see Blacktwig coming along “Sure! I think we are enough for now, but if anyone else wants to come with us they will need to catch up with us” She looked at Pinewhisker, since he was the one that called on the patrol he had the last word after all.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Do You Suggest We Eat Grass? [OPEN HUNTING PATROL]   Do You Suggest We Eat Grass? [OPEN HUNTING PATROL] EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 4:06 pm

Blacktwig nodded, grateful for the white she-cat's opinion. However, Pinewhisker made the final decision, so he was keen on hearing what the solid brown tom had to say on the matter.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Do You Suggest We Eat Grass? [OPEN HUNTING PATROL]   Do You Suggest We Eat Grass? [OPEN HUNTING PATROL] EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 4:08 pm

"We can go." Pinewhisker meowed tensly, leading the patrol with a flick of his tail. He fell in stwp with the deputy, even leaving Emberheart aside. "Blizzrdshine what have I done..." he murmured, his eyes on his paws.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: Do You Suggest We Eat Grass? [OPEN HUNTING PATROL]   Do You Suggest We Eat Grass? [OPEN HUNTING PATROL] EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 8:42 am

Emberheart smiled at the chocolate tom, contentment settling over her, her nervousness trailing away. The russet she-cat shifted closer to him, awaiting more cats to join their small patrol, excited and tingly as her mate nuzzled her, heart lifting as she decided that maybe, just maybe, kits wouldn't be so bad after all.

Her ears twitched in greeting toward her friend as Blizzardshine padded up to them, purring: "Of course!"

But when the white she appeared, an unfathomable look upon her face, Ember knew something was off. She hadn't known that much about Sheepnose; only that her and Pinewhisker had been close before—then she'd gone missing, and in that amount of time, Pine chosen Emberheart. She only dipped her head, throat dry. Is she jealous? Why is she standing next to my brother?

And as Pinewhisker ignored her, turned from the fiery young warrior and out of camp without a second glance, she felt a wave of confusion and hurt crash over her. Even her brother stuck closer to this strange she than he did her—looking sideways at Emberheart with disappointment etched on his face. 

Bewildered, she followed the patrol, wanting desperately to speak to Blizzardshine but not daring to when Pinewhisker appeared by the deputy's side. He would receive simply the silent treatment from her until he explained and apologized. Gritting her teeth, she stalked past the cats and ahead, into the forest, her heart splintering, belly swinging clumsily beneath her. Fine. I'll name the kits. I won't even let him come while I'm kitting. See what Dreamleaf has to say about this!

But as she felt the stares of the cats landing on her back, inside she felt abashed, though for no reason she could name.

What did I do wrong?

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Do You Suggest We Eat Grass? [OPEN HUNTING PATROL]   Do You Suggest We Eat Grass? [OPEN HUNTING PATROL] EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 1:42 pm

For a moment, a splinter of hurt pierced the tom's heart. Do I have to pick a side? Is this war? Blacktwig thought, gaze downcast. He began walking, waiting for Sheepnose to follow him. Emberheart and the white she-cat were both his sisters... he loved them both equally, with a faithful protectiveness. Both were now akin to the same tomcat - Pinewhisker, one of his best friends. Whimpering painfully at the fiery red feline's reaction, he padded alongside the miserable patrol.

Feeling like he was shrinking to the size of a rodent, Blacktwig slipped along the grassy ground. He looked behind him, at camp. This is where everything happened... I'll need some alone time if this turns into an argument... he sighed, thinking. He took note of Emberheart's swinging belly, and it would not be long before she conceived her and Pinewhisker's kits. He could sense it, tingling throughout his body - Sheepnose would be furious.

Blacktwig looked down, then up, trusting the cats not to break out into a contretemps.

Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Do You Suggest We Eat Grass? [OPEN HUNTING PATROL]   Do You Suggest We Eat Grass? [OPEN HUNTING PATROL] EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 1:51 pm

Even though the snow was soft, every step that Sheepnose took felt like her paw pads were scraping sharp stones, plus she felt as if her heart had sank into her stomach, making her feeling queasy. All she really wanted to do now was hunt and get her mind off of this. She made sure to stay close to Blacktwig, walking beside him so their pelts brushed. She needed to talk to someone. Maybe Blacktwig, maybe not. And the last person she felt like talking to was Pinewhisker or Emberheart.
Morningshine.
The white she-cat made a mental note to find her aunt later. And how could Sheepnose not notice the increase in size of Emberheart's belly? Maybe it was because her mind was elsewhere.
Her head slightly lowered. It seemed as if everyone's gaze was down on the ground. What a sad little patrol this was.

#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Suggest We Eat Grass? [OPEN HUNTING PATROL]   Do You Suggest We Eat Grass? [OPEN HUNTING PATROL] Empty

Back to top Go down

Do You Suggest We Eat Grass? [OPEN HUNTING PATROL]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next