Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Oh... Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Oh...  Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh... Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle}   Oh...  Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle} - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 13:16

Goldpaw? he thought, but judging about the age of Pepper, the cat, should have been a warrior by now. He coildn't say whether he had seen her at his last Gathering, but he woould surely ask. Maybe the medicine cat, he was ought to help out. The dark tom blinked in surprise as he noticed Pepper's eyes avering on the pile of prey he had not noticed before. The medicine cat apprentice slipped down with a slight discomfort shared by most WindClanners. They were bild for speeding, not climbing. Beetlepaw dropped a bundle of poppy seeds, nosing them to make sure the she-cat was not misusing foxglove seeds by accident. "Another rogue living here?" he asked as he nosed the pile. Through the welcoming smell, he could pick up the scent of a different cat, althought he did not recognize at Redpaw's. He spent far too much time with Jaypaw and his herbs to worry about other apprentices.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Oh... Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle}   Oh...  Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle} - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 13:23

"Sadly, not anymore. We were ambushed." she said as he dropped down poppy seeds. There weren't any poisons in the supply, besides deadly nightshade. She didn't see the point in giving a painful death when that berry could do it peacefully. "If you don't recognize something, tell me okay?"

OOC: go ahead and timeskip to where he has them all down I guess.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Oh... Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle}   Oh...  Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle} - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 13:29

((nah, maybe they get to know eachother. he might tell her that some rodents chewed on her herbs or smth, if you want))

"So then, who hunted the prey? By all means, miss, you don't seem inclined for speedy hunting in the moorland." he meowed, sensing that the loner had not understood his question. Or maybe she is trying to avoid it... he thought. "Wait, did you say ambushed, miss? By whom?" he asked, surprised. He did not remember Ashstar saying anything about dealing with the loners in the barn, so what really happened? Had a group of rogues just went crashing through their territory to attack those cats? The dark tom was puzzled as he descended from the attic with another batch of herbs.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Oh... Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle}   Oh...  Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle} - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 13:42

On occasion, cats come here to warm up and they usually leave prey in the pile for me as well." she answered. "From what my mate had told me before they took him, they were exiles from a clan. ThunderClan I believe. They rounded up others, some were those I had taken in. They attacked us and forced my mate to join them before leaving under the threat of killing me if he tried to rebel." she said sadly. It was a cowardly thing to do but, it was easy to do as well. Pepper wasn't big on fighting. She was the one burying the cats afterward.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Oh... Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle}   Oh...  Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle} - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 14:18

Beetlepaw nodded stifly, feeling a strong sense of pity for the crippled she-cat. It ,ust be hard to survive the cold season all by herself in this state. He couldn't let her die. "Well, I am no good at hunting, but I can bring you some prey from WindClan from time to time. No one should get mad. I get lots of alone time." he meowed, smiling slightly, not quite mentioning Jaypaw. He wondered whether Pepper knew the code of medicine cats and would judge him if he were to tell her about his friendship and almost mate-like closeness with Jaypaw. "You seem to have plenty of mice here, nontheless." he meowed as he almist stepped on one, endagering himself on falling from the precautiously creaking boards of the loft.

Once again, he dropped, with a satisfied thought that he was finally getting the hang of this climb up, climb down procedure. He settled the herbs in a close package, close to Pepper, so she would keep of the mice that might feel like nosing around it. "You have a good stock, but there isn't much variation, I'm afraid. I could offer to talk to my friend Sparkpaw, medicine cat of ThunderClan to lend me some from her territory, she wouldn't mind. Tho I doubt Cloudstone would give me herbs from RiverClan. He is a full-grown cat. But you never know when a new medicine cat apprentice pops up." he joked as he clambered for his last fetch from the attic.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Oh... Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle}   Oh...  Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle} - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Jan 2017 - 10:56

"Limited time and limited space, Gold was the only one who had the true rank of a medicine cat, it wasn't the slightest bit dangerous for her, it isn't as safe for me to venture out for them. The twolegplace has a nice supply in Greenleaf. I'd appreciate the help." she meowed with a smile. It felt so nice to have company again.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Oh... Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle}   Oh...  Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle} - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Jan 2017 - 12:28

"That should be it." the dark tomcat meowed as he dropped from the attic for the last time, spitting out the herbs and placing them with the others. Pepper's supply was not large, but the tomcat observed some good to have basic herbs the least.  He looked up in expectange to see what the elderly she-cat had in mind for him to do next. "What next?" he asked.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Oh... Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle}   Oh...  Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle} - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Jan 2017 - 9:38

"That should be it, I just need to get them out of the mice's reach now. I believe I owe you a lesson, don't I?" she mewed, looking at the herbs around her. "What do you know so far?" she asked, looking at the young tom.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Oh... Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle}   Oh...  Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle} - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Jan 2017 - 11:04

Startled a bit by Pepper's offer, the young tomcat took his time to register her words. I couod really use some lessons. I don't even know half of what a medicine cat should know, and everything I've learned was from the other medicine cats... he thought before nodding and settling himself opposite his new... mentor. The dark fluffy tom looked around, following the older she-cat gaze in silence. "Uh... well... I know basic stuff like, treating an infection, soothing the mind, but I need to know what to do in cases of coughs. I'm afraid the cold is most bitter for my Clan."

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Oh... Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle}   Oh...  Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle} - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Jan 2017 - 11:48

She nodded, Hawkweed works well for both types of cough, it isn't as strong as catmint but, it does the job. You let the cat eat it just the same. Chickweed treats greencough . Mix in some burnet for their strength and chamomile for any worries. For yellowcough, lungwort will do the trick. It grows great in the moor. Kittencough is easiest to treat, just a bit of coltsfoot. Most herbs for coughs grow in the moor or on the edge of it where water meets. You should be fine." she said. The she-cat moved each of the herbs she mentioned in a line between them. "Catmint is more available in the twolegplace, I don't mind lending any when you get low on your supply. My mate occasionally escapes from DarkClan to bring more."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Oh... Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle}   Oh...  Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle} - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 0:39

Beetlepaw nodded, his eyes alight with delight. "That would be most welcome, miss." he meowed, his eyes slipping to the morrland and the bitter cold of the exit. "Afraid I must depatr mow, miss."

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Oh... Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle}   Oh...  Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle} - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jan 2017 - 8:43

"That's alright, you must be busy. What was you name again, just to make sure I don't forget." she meowed, looking at him. The kind tom looked painfully familiar and she would figure out why.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Oh... Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle}   Oh...  Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle} - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jan 2017 - 13:19

((why familiar? OwO))

Beetlepaw tilted his head over his shoulder as Pepper's last question came.,"Aye, Beetlepaw, medicind cat apprentice of WindClan." he meowed, blinking sarmly as he left the crippled she-cat behind.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Oh... Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle}   Oh...  Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle} - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jan 2017 - 13:33

They met when he snuck out as a kit.)

She blinked, that certainly couldn't be the loud kit she met with her mate before the snow fell! As he left, she purred in amusement. What a surprise.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh... Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle}   Oh...  Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh... Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2