Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Oh... Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Oh...  Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle} Empty
PostSubject: Oh... Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle}   Oh...  Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle} EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 5:03 pm

Pepper tugged at the stalks of yellow flowers. They had somehow survived against the roots of this large stump she had come across.She was very thankful for it. The crippled she-cat still had bloodstains on her pelt. She had only placed a horsetail poultice on her hind legs after lots of difficulties. She left occasional blood streaks in the snow when she slipped on ice. The sound of snow crunching made her fur stand up and she pressed herself into the snow to try to blend in.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Oh... Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle}   Oh...  Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle} EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 2:41 pm

Beetlelaw was out collecting herbs when he picked up an odd scent through the quiet and sparkling white moorland. The tom moved up quietly to investigate, his yellow eyes narrowed as he stalked through the snow. "Please, who ever you are, there is no need to hide from me. I am Beetlepaw of WindClan, medicine cat apprentice." he called out to whoever was hisding from him. Medicine cat... he thought bitterly, remembering Cindercloud and how little time she had been his mentor.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Oh... Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle}   Oh...  Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle} EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 5:56 pm

Pepper hesitated, if this cat was lying, she'd have no chance of getting away. She lifted her head, her fur dusted in a layer of snow. The quick movement had caused her to hiss when her wounds and sore limbs protested. When she saw the apprentice, she searched around for traces of others before pawing the flowers onto a wide root carefully. "I wasn't going to steal prey," she began "I just needed, well.." she looked down. "Some herbs to keep up stock.."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Oh... Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle}   Oh...  Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle} EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 4:19 am

Beetlepaw narrowed his eyes, scenting the she-cat. She did not smell like any other clan, so how could she talk about stocking herbs...? As far as he was concerned, she did not look healthy enough to attack him, so he bounded up closer. "You look like you need a good place to stay..." he observed, blinking as snowflakes chilled his backfur. How could she survive out here in this cold?

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Oh... Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle}   Oh...  Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle} EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 6:08 pm

"I have a home, it isn't far." It doesn't feel like home. She pushed away that thought, picking up the flowers before dragging herself away from the stump a few tail-lengths before looking back at the apprentice. "I should leave, it isn't wise for me to linger here." Her forelegs ached from the dragging, Bat had helped her to incredible success but, the snow, cold, wounds, and heartache made every step harder. A hard gust blew in her face as if wanting her to leave as well.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Oh... Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle}   Oh...  Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle} EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 3:47 am

Beetlelaw's heart churned as he watched the crippled she-cat lstruggling to drag herself away, and before he knew it, he was by her side, supportig her upwards in an effort to help her walk. It wasn't safe for her in the moorland. "Where is your home?" he asked with a grunt.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Oh... Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle}   Oh...  Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle} EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 4:13 pm

"It's just past the line of trees where your border is." she said, suprised by the apprentice trying to help her.

OOC: shortness

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Oh... Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle}   Oh...  Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle} EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 3:34 pm

Beetlepaw nodded swiftly, trying to support the she-cat up as she led him on her way. The rogue wasn't especially large, nor did she look strong, with her crippled legs even less, and his concerns bloomed up strongly. Is she able to survive like this...? he thouht, his eyes scanning her darkly.

"What roused you up from your place, with your crippled legs, ma'am? Not trying to be nosy or rude, ma'am. he added, his yellow eyes quickly averting in embarassment to the snow.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Oh... Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle}   Oh...  Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle} EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 1:42 pm

"I needed herbs, all of my herbs are out of reach now, it used to not be a problem. I needed to gather more that I could actually access." she meowed. The barn was growing nearer and she was anxious to get out the cold. The bare patch on her back was nearly numb now from being out so long.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Oh... Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle}   Oh...  Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle} EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 1:51 pm

Beetlepaw nodded slightly, surprised. "Why did you need the herbs for?" he asked. He couldn't quite figure why this she-cat would want some herbs that Clan cats also used. Does she want to make a nest out of them? he thought, not quite aware that the rogue could use them better than him.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Oh... Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle}   Oh...  Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle} EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 1:56 pm

She chuckled as she padded along, the duo were passing the trees now, at last. "I use them to help others. I save a kit's life some moons ago from a snake bite." she meowed. The scent of hay was stronger now with the moor washed out by slush and snow. It blew towards them.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Oh... Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle}   Oh...  Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle} EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 3:25 pm

"Wow..." Beetlepaw murmured, blinking in admiration at the she-cat. "I wish I could become as skilled... My mentor, Cinderpelt, died soon after she chose me as her medicine cat apprentice. I mostly learn from my friend, Sparkpaw." he meowed as the two cats entered the barn and he was welcomed by a warm scent of comfort.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Oh... Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle}   Oh...  Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle} EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 3:43 pm

Pepper looked at him in surprise, "That must be hard... My sister taught me but, she joined RiverClan while being out collecting herbs. I didn't see her after that. My training is done, though, why don't I help you?" she offered with a smile. "I'll need a bit of your help too, most of my herbs got left in the loft after my mate was taken. Could you get them down?" she asked, thinking of the vast stock they had gathered before Leafbare, was it still as impressive as she remembered?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Oh... Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle}   Oh...  Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle} EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 3:46 pm

Beetlepaw turned his head with a look of surprise at Pepper. "She joined RiverClan? Can you tell me her name, maybe? I could tell her hello if you want..." he meowed, then looked at his paws slightly odd. What if the cat is dead...? What would I tell her then...? he thought awkwardly. Glad to have something to busy himself with, he started fetching for the herbs.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Oh... Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle}   Oh...  Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle} EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 4:07 pm

She shook her head though, he couldn't see her, "She left without telling me, I'm guessing she didn't want to be around the other loners and I. I wish she had at least told me. Her name used to be Golddream, then Gold, and now, Goldpaw.'' she said as she waited for him. She gave her prey pile a skeptical look, Redpaw was certainly helping but, she was always worried that she'd run out. She hated living off of traveling herbs, it was horrible and she had done it far too much.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh... Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle}   Oh...  Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle} Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh... Well... Hi! {Closed For Jingle}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next