Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

|:| the blazing mist that falls from the sky |:| [closed for jingle buns]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

|:| the blazing mist that falls from the sky |:| [closed for jingle buns] Empty
PostSubject: |:| the blazing mist that falls from the sky |:| [closed for jingle buns]   |:| the blazing mist that falls from the sky |:| [closed for jingle buns] EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 13:58

The large, muscular tom sat at the water's edge, kneading his claws into the soft dirt alongside it nervously.

Earlier that day, at dawn, he'd asked Cherrymist with a purr if she would meet him here at dusk, licking her ear. Now his heart was beating irregularly as he thought about it.

Maybe I came off as too desperate. I hope she doesn't hold that first day we met against us. I was stupid then.

Yet he was just as confused as the first day he'd ever had a real conversation with her, that day in the Highpine. His mouth felt dry, but he was determined to go on. He'd picked this place out especially for her; although she wouldn't be able to see the beautiful shimmering of stars reflecting off the river, but he could show her the soft dirt that was always so hard beneath his paws back in camp, or maybe they could just lie beneath the moon.

Tigerblaze swallowed his fear and turned as the rustling in the bushes started, giving his white chest one more lick. His coat was sleek, stunning in the pale light, yet his own mouth dropped, speechless, when he saw the she-cat.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: |:| the blazing mist that falls from the sky |:| [closed for jingle buns]   |:| the blazing mist that falls from the sky |:| [closed for jingle buns] EmptySun 25 Dec 2016 - 6:45

Cherrymist's heard was beating like the sounds of woodpecker hitting the bark of a tree. Tigerblaze asked me to meet him at Moonlit Creek...?! she continued to think that all say, until it was time to send Pansypaw out hunting and go meet the tom by the starlit pool. She had groomed herself as much as possible, and even blind she knew that she was clean and her pelt was stunning. Hopefully. she thought as she left the cover of the bushes, picking up Tigerblaze's scent trail.

She could feel sn unsuspected silence fall between them as she stepped forward, and sne turned red undef her fur. "H-hi." she greeted the tom as she bounded up at him and brushed her white pelt to his, lovingly. She gasped as she felt the soft mud under her paws, and smiled in wonder. She hadn't beeen in this part of the Creek for a long time.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: |:| the blazing mist that falls from the sky |:| [closed for jingle buns]   |:| the blazing mist that falls from the sky |:| [closed for jingle buns] EmptySun 25 Dec 2016 - 13:43

Tigerblaze was overcome with such a feeling of satisfaction and…rightness as Cherrymist pressed against his side and he leant down to nuzzle her with a purr, that he felt the words curl up on his tongue, roll off.

And the strangest part was that they felt natural.

"Cherrymist…will you be my mate?"

He stared at her, love sparking his vision. Oh Starclan, if she says no I'll die…
Desperation began to cloud the tom's vision as he thought of everything that could go wrong.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: |:| the blazing mist that falls from the sky |:| [closed for jingle buns]   |:| the blazing mist that falls from the sky |:| [closed for jingle buns] EmptyTue 27 Dec 2016 - 3:25

(shortness :3)

Cherrymist turned towards him, her eyes wide in surprise, but a smile etching onnher muzzle. How could she have said now, to him, to her love...? She purred deeply and touched noses with the tom. "Of course..." she murmured.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |:| the blazing mist that falls from the sky |:| [closed for jingle buns]   |:| the blazing mist that falls from the sky |:| [closed for jingle buns] Empty

Back to top Go down

|:| the blazing mist that falls from the sky |:| [closed for jingle buns]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory :: Moonlit Creek-
Jump to: