Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Welcome to the Club

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

Welcome to the Club - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Club   Welcome to the Club - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Dec 2016 - 18:14

"Of course!" Viperpaw said, voice slightly high with excitement. She touched his nose with her own with gratitude, but blushed and backed away, licking her chest fur. "Sorry..." she apologized, looking down with embarrassment. As much as she knew that her clan would miss her, she wanted to stay with Flamepaw. "I do agree that we should come back! Next time... I promise." Viperpaw gave the ginger tomcat a shy smile, dipping her head. She shook some snow off of the fur around the cuffs of her paws, blinking.

ooc;; why does it seem like she likes him that way (my sins, this is cute)

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Club   Welcome to the Club - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Dec 2016 - 18:26

occ: i'm not sure what I want to do with him relationship wise yet, but this is real cute. Reasons I want TBC to be a thing. So much innocent and cute forbidden friendships

"Well it's decided then!" He had backed away, a little shocked when she touched his nose, but quickly recovered, excited she had agreed. Flamepaw looked over the slightly smaller Skyclan apprentice and smiled. He finally felt like he had a friend. And he couldn't help but like this cheerful she-cat, "I'll see you in a few sunrises, great Viperstar!". The apprentice couldn't help but keep the excitement out of his voice as he said goodbye to her. Mentally, the rational side of him came back and he reminded himself to rid his coat of any lingering Skyclan scent. There wasn't any harm in them being friend, but he knew that his clanmates wouldn't approve.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Club   Welcome to the Club - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Dec 2016 - 18:29

Viperpaw nodded, and walked away almost reluctantly. "I guess I'll see you soon too, Flamestar," she purred over her shoulder. She didn't seem to want to return to camp, but she needed rest, and she needed to come back, or her clanmates would be upset at her. She almost forgot to wash the ShadowClan scent off of her faint tabby pelt, yet rubbed herself up against a pine tree to get the smell of fresh sap and pine onto her. It was slightly sticky, but the fact that she later rolled in snow got water onto her fur cleansed her of the amber.

ooc;; topic end?

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Club   Welcome to the Club - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Dec 2016 - 18:33

Occ: yup! I'll shoot you a message when the next topic is up :)
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Club   Welcome to the Club - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Dec 2016 - 18:35

last ooc;; alrighty! sounds good! also, who says TBC isn't a thing ;)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Club   Welcome to the Club - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Club
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2