Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Greatest Club Ever

Go down 
+2
Wavedream623
Drippy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3845

The Greatest Club Ever Empty
PostSubject: The Greatest Club Ever   The Greatest Club Ever EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 11:09 pm

Willowpaw yawned and slowly made her way through camp, dragging her feet. She was bored- all she really did was train and sleep. Now that she thought about it, everyone in camp looked rather bored.

The delicate black-and-white she-cat shook herself as an idea popped into her head. All the clan needed was a little bit of fun, to get them back on their feet. She needed a few companions though- one small apprentice wasn't going to prank the whole of Shadowclan on her own...

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Club Ever   The Greatest Club Ever EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 11:56 pm

Roaringpaw padded out of the medicine cat den, head swirling with the pungent scent of herbs. He had to get out there before he turned into catmint. 'Should I be social?' Roaringpaw wondered. The tiny tom spotted a fellow apprentice, and was struck with inspiration to do something other than sort a pile of herbs. Willowpaw looked like she could use some company as much as he did.

"Hi Willowpaw!" Roaringpaw greeted her. He become curious when sudden excitement showed on her face. "What's up?"

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

Characters : (A)shfeather, (O)akfall, (C)edarpaw, (S)ootcloud, (N)ightfoot
Clan/Rank : (A): Riverclan NAW (O): Windclan NAW (C): Thunderclan apprentice (N): Shadowclan NAW (S): Shadowclan NAW
Number of posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Club Ever   The Greatest Club Ever EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 4:40 am

Ooc: this is gonna be great!

Nightpaw and Sootpaw were playing around around when they saw Willowpaw and Roaringpaw talking. Seeing the mischevious look on Willowpaw's face, Sootpaw darted over, followed by his sister. "What's going on?" He meowed. Nightpaw chimed in as well, a smirk on her face, meowing, "Willowpaw, what'd you get into now?"
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Club Ever   The Greatest Club Ever EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 4:47 am

Willowpaw grinned. "Hi Roaringpaw," Willowpaw sat down, her amber eyes glimmering.
"Oh, nothing," She mewed loftily. She turned as Nightpaw and Sootpaw padded over and tilted her head.
"Alright..." She mewed, lowering her voice in a conspiratorial tone. "I might have a small plan to sort of... spice things up. We need more cats though. Do you guys have anyone in mind?"

Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Club Ever   The Greatest Club Ever EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 5:28 am

A larger pale-ginger shape suddenly loomed over the mischievous young apprentices as Ryeheart approached the group, a stern scowl on his muzzle. Flicking his long, fluffy tail the young warrior let out a low growl; "And what do you little troublemakers think you're doing? The only way you'd get away with whatever you're planning is if..." His face quickly calmed back to his usual fun-loving grin, and Ryeheart crouched down playfully as he finished his statement with a friendly wink; "...you include me in it!"

Back to top Go down
Darkstripe

Darkstripe

Characters : (D)arkpaw| (B)lackpaw| (A)dderkit| (A)lderkit |(B)reezekit |(F)eatherkit
Clan/Rank : (D)Shadowclan/Apprentice; (B) Shadowclan/Apprentice; (A)Windclan/Kit; (A)Thunderclan/Kit; (B)Skyclan/Kit; (F)Windclan/Kit
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Club Ever   The Greatest Club Ever EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 11:27 am

Darkpaw, watched from a tree's shadow, the cats whom where chatting, her lip curled on a grunt when she saw Ryeheart, like always his so-flirty attitude on it limits. Darkpaw, flattened her ears and unsheathed her claws 'Why don't you just go and join Lightdrop if that makes you happy?!' That question again, echoed on her mind.

She was too angered with Ryeheart, she needed to keep on and forget about him, for her Ryeheart was only a annoying tom that wasn't satisfied at all.

Darkpaw of Shadowclan-|Blackpaw of Shadowclan-

Requeriments:Apprentice(Done) - Gathering(Done) -Battle and Hunting
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Club Ever   The Greatest Club Ever EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 11:50 pm

Willowpaw chuckled. "Alright, but you have to promise not to tell anyone."
She turned to Roaringpaw, looking back and forth before beckoning the others closer.
"I have a plan," She mewed quietly. "We're going to do a series of pranks- nothing too bad, but enough to get some cat's attention, and maybe scare a few of them."
She glanced around before lowering her voice even more. "We could be like... like a group, a secret gathering dedicated to pranking cats!"

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Club Ever   The Greatest Club Ever EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 9:16 pm

Roaringpaw blinked at the proclamation, and instantly agreed. He didn't realize how much he needed this until Willowpaw made such a marvelous suggestion. "I'm in," the medicine cat apprentice meowed faster than his brain could register. Not that he minded the words coming out of his mouth. "I think our catchphrase should be "I solemnly swear to Starclan that I'm up to no good." He had no idea where that idea came from, or why he thought for a sliver of a moment about magical twolegs when that phrase slid into his brain. "What's the plan, Willowpaw?"

(I totally didn't break any fourth walls here, why would I do that?XD)

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Club Ever   The Greatest Club Ever EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 7:25 am

"Ooh, I like the sound of that! What sort of pranks do you want to pull? Put slugs in cat's nests? Mouse bile inside fresh-kill?" Ryeheart knew that he was a warrior now, but that didn't mean he had outgrown his mischievous ways! In fact, thinking about the good old days of running around with his brother and friends reminded him of someone, and he turned cautiously towards where Darkpaw stood. True, she was extremely mad at him, but he knew she would get a kick out of this! With a sheepish smile, the pale ginger tom waved his tail and called; "Darkpaw, come here and check this out! You're gonna love it!"

Back to top Go down
Darkstripe

Darkstripe

Characters : (D)arkpaw| (B)lackpaw| (A)dderkit| (A)lderkit |(B)reezekit |(F)eatherkit
Clan/Rank : (D)Shadowclan/Apprentice; (B) Shadowclan/Apprentice; (A)Windclan/Kit; (A)Thunderclan/Kit; (B)Skyclan/Kit; (F)Windclan/Kit
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Club Ever   The Greatest Club Ever EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 9:14 am

Darkpaw gave him a resentful gaze,  but then stand up and approached to the group,  her claws unsheathed,  she did a dirty glance at Ryeheart but then sighed.

"If ya'll wil prank someone,  please,  prank Snakeblaze,  it will be funny seeing him trying to find a guilty" Her voice jokingly,  she really wanted to prank Snakeblaze

Darkpaw of Shadowclan-|Blackpaw of Shadowclan-

Requeriments:Apprentice(Done) - Gathering(Done) -Battle and Hunting
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Club Ever   The Greatest Club Ever EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 10:10 am

The she-cat purred in approval. "I solemnly swear to Starclan that we are up to no good." She repeated, wonder in her voice. There was something magical about that sentence.
Willowpaw nodded sagely, her expression solemn as Ryeheart rattled off a list of excellent ideas.  There was nothing more serious than pranks. "Slugs seem like a good idea." She mewed after a brief pause.

She looked up. "Snakeblaze could be a good start, but I was thinking we'd go bigger." She flicked her tail, lowering her voice once more.
"What if we pranked Leopardstar?"

Minecraftnerd

Characters : (A)shfeather, (O)akfall, (C)edarpaw, (S)ootcloud, (N)ightfoot
Clan/Rank : (A): Riverclan NAW (O): Windclan NAW (C): Thunderclan apprentice (N): Shadowclan NAW (S): Shadowclan NAW
Number of posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Club Ever   The Greatest Club Ever EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 8:24 am

Nightpaw's eyes grew wide. "Leopardstar?" She whispered.

Sootpaw grinned wildly. "I am so in!"He meowed.
Back to top Go down
Mocha

Mocha

Clan/Rank : SC and WC
Gemini Monkey
Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Club Ever   The Greatest Club Ever EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 9:03 am

Leafpaw flicked her ears as cats voices registered in her mind. Or, more specifically, apprentice voices. She stepped out of the den and made her presence known to the rest of the group. "What are you guys doing?" she asked.

#615B4F // #67A358
20/80 // 20/80

hi because i'm australian it means my posting times are weird please be patient ;;

⠀⠀⠀⠀The Greatest Club Ever Z5d3104c3dfe1f
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Club Ever   The Greatest Club Ever Empty

Back to top Go down

The Greatest Club Ever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: