Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

An average chilly day

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

An average chilly day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An average chilly day   An average chilly day - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 20:51

"You seem like a great medicine cat," Rippedpaw shot her an encouraging smile. He remembered her initially looking out for his battle wounds when he first came to camp. He'd never forgotten that.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: An average chilly day   An average chilly day - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 11:34

"Well hunting is pretty fun when it's not Leaf-Bare and patrolling the borders and making sure no other clan comes onto our territory is fun..." Leafpaw replied with his last few words not seeming to fit in.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: An average chilly day   An average chilly day - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Dec 2016 - 19:23

Rabbitpaw glanced at Rippedpaw with a beaming face at his compliment. It wasn't every day that she was thanked for what she did, not that she needed it, but it was nice to hear still. When Leafpaw began to speak, she turned to him curiously. "Is it dangerous? I hope that you haven't run into trouble on the borders!" she mewed, her eyes quickly checking over the apprentice for any wounds. None of that actually sounded appealing to her but if they enjoyed it, she would support them and help them in any way she could.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: An average chilly day   An average chilly day - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Dec 2016 - 19:25

"Only when other clans are around. Not much."Leafpaw replied with a shrug as he glanced at Rippedpaw. "I don't like fighting much..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An average chilly day   An average chilly day - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Dec 2016 - 22:32

"Only trouble I've ever run into was in a camp..." Rippedpaw mumbled, thinking about the battle, "In my experience, borders aren't too bad". He smiled weakly to Rabbitpaw in return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An average chilly day   An average chilly day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An average chilly day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2