Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

No, I'm definately not your average cat. :3

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

No, I'm definately not your average cat. :3 Empty
PostSubject: No, I'm definately not your average cat. :3   No, I'm definately not your average cat. :3 EmptyFri 23 Mar 2012 - 19:55

(this isn't like a kawaii-desu thing. It's a Cream vs Singe vs May topic. Pine can bring in Scarlet and Snow can bring in Snow if wanted, and Badger can bring in Badger or Moss can bring in Stripes or something, just two of each side please.)

Creampaw awoke within her dream, and stretched. Not quite like the territories. It seems.. less.. bloody, she thought, as she realized she was standing on ThunderClan territory, within the Dream Territory. Again, she further realized she was on the site of the fight of ShadowClan and RiverClan versus her own Clan. Pshh. ThunderClan should've been there. She heard a few different rustles in nearby undergrowth. Two pairs of white-tipped ears poked out of one bush. One pair was followed by a bluish-silvery-gray color, and the other was followed by a bright orange. They walked towards her, both with warm looks. "Creampaw of SkyClan, it is now time for you to know the truth. SkyClan is not your birth Clan." the bluish-gray cat meowed, obviously the one of authority among the two. She seemed rather.. small, for obviously a dead warrior. But at what she said.. she was astonished. "What?!" she exclaimed, utterly confused. "Do you not remember your early kithood, as you watched your mother kill and be killed by the same fox that killed your great-aunt and forced your grandmother into early eldership?" she asked, clearly knowing the answer. The memory came instantly to Creampaw, and her eyes widened. "Yes, I remember. I know now." she whispered, still in shock. The orange cat stood up, nodding at the cream-colored apprentice. "And I am your mother who was killed upon that day to protect you and avenge my aunt." the orange cat explained. She padded over to Creampaw and began licking her between the ears. "Mum!" she mewed, and the two reunited cats twined their tails. "Oh, mum.." she whispered in joy. Singethorn stepped back. "And I must introduce you to my good friend and whom used to be my guardian. This is Maypaw, who was the apprentice of your grandmother." Maypaw nodded. "And after reuniting you two and you learning the truth, young apprentice, now it is time for you to choose. Neither of us want you to make the mistake that I did. In your innermost self you know what we speak of, and you shall have all of the rest of your apprenticeship to decide. Your decision may improve or destroy the future of other cats." After finishing, the two cats nodded and stepped back. Rustling came from four bushes; two on her right, two on her left. The leftmost scent seemed sinister and powerful; and the rightmost seemed caring and rather.. prophetic. She realized what she was about to have to do, and shrunk a little deeper into her pelt.

OOC: Cue the rest of the requested cats!
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: No, I'm definately not your average cat. :3   No, I'm definately not your average cat. :3 EmptyFri 23 Mar 2012 - 20:26

OOC:MIND IF TIGERKIT COMES IN WITH SNOW

IC:Snow padded out of the bush with Tigerkit with her.

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: No, I'm definately not your average cat. :3   No, I'm definately not your average cat. :3 EmptyFri 23 Mar 2012 - 20:29

OOC: I dun care.

There's one of the leftmost.. now the other left and the other two right, she thought, counting the four cats and the fifth she didn't sense.
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: No, I'm definately not your average cat. :3   No, I'm definately not your average cat. :3 EmptyFri 23 Mar 2012 - 20:34

Snow stepped forward once"I am Snow and this is my daughter Tigerkit."Snow mewed.

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: No, I'm definately not your average cat. :3   No, I'm definately not your average cat. :3 EmptyFri 23 Mar 2012 - 20:36

OOC: Uh, it was to demonstrate what she was to choose, aka to live the normal life of any normal cat or to live the life of a Dark Forest cat. But okay.

Creampaw nodded at the two, waiting for the others.

OOC: Now we have that understood, the other three need to now post. I assume it'll probably have to be pine.
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: No, I'm definately not your average cat. :3   No, I'm definately not your average cat. :3 EmptyFri 23 Mar 2012 - 20:39

ooc:do you mind posting in the topic below this one please

Snow dipped her head and backed up.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7376

PostSubject: Re: No, I'm definately not your average cat. :3   No, I'm definately not your average cat. :3 EmptySat 24 Mar 2012 - 6:54

The bushes rumbled as Badgerfang came padded into the clearing, who she couldn't believe that she was dead. Her fur was neat and her leg was fine...but still, three scars ran down her right eye, but she was able to see in that eye now. "Maypaw, Singethorn...and Creampaw...oh, I am so happy that you are still alive," she whispered, but then she fixed her gaze on Snow and Tigerkit. "Hm, so you must be Snow and Tigerkit. Nice to see that you are still doing well after being exiled."

No, I'm definately not your average cat. :3 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: No, I'm definately not your average cat. :3   No, I'm definately not your average cat. :3 EmptySat 24 Mar 2012 - 7:03

Snow looked at Badgerfang"why yes i even had a kit"

Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7376

PostSubject: Re: No, I'm definately not your average cat. :3   No, I'm definately not your average cat. :3 EmptySat 24 Mar 2012 - 7:33

Badgerfang smiled a bit, "Good for you, Snow," she purred, before looking at her old apprentice, her daughter, and her granddaughter. "So, what did you bring me here for?" she asked, her blue eyes shining.

No, I'm definately not your average cat. :3 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: No, I'm definately not your average cat. :3   No, I'm definately not your average cat. :3 EmptySat 24 Mar 2012 - 8:53

Maypaw nodded, purring. "I'll explain when the others decide to reveal themselves."
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: No, I'm definately not your average cat. :3   No, I'm definately not your average cat. :3 EmptySat 24 Mar 2012 - 10:27

An eerie shadow stepped from the bushes. Her scent was powerful and strong, but reeked of evil. Her violet eyes burned with hatred, narrowed into slits. A black she-cat stepped forward so she could be identified. She said nothing, just gave an innocent smile before sitting down, curling her tail around her paws.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
No, I'm definately not your average cat. :3 N6a5zHfNo, I'm definately not your average cat. :3 IMrnxD6No, I'm definately not your average cat. :3 GMXQgOONo, I'm definately not your average cat. :3 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
No, I'm definately not your average cat. :3 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: No, I'm definately not your average cat. :3   No, I'm definately not your average cat. :3 EmptySat 24 Mar 2012 - 10:36

"welcome Scarletfire..."Snow mewed dipping her head.

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: No, I'm definately not your average cat. :3   No, I'm definately not your average cat. :3 EmptySat 24 Mar 2012 - 10:42

ooc: isn't she in StC now? XD

ic: Scarletfire acknowledged her with a snarl, glaring at her with anger. She still was silent, but her mind was buzzing with hatred. I'll kill her! That traitor!

No, I'm definately not your average cat. :3 N6a5zHfNo, I'm definately not your average cat. :3 IMrnxD6No, I'm definately not your average cat. :3 GMXQgOONo, I'm definately not your average cat. :3 JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: No, I'm definately not your average cat. :3   No, I'm definately not your average cat. :3 EmptySat 24 Mar 2012 - 13:35

OOC: Not quite yet. o3o

Maypaw again nodded at the she-cat, and waited for the second StarClan cat to come out.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: No, I'm definately not your average cat. :3   No, I'm definately not your average cat. :3 EmptySat 24 Mar 2012 - 13:42

ooc: i meant snow x3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No, I'm definately not your average cat. :3   No, I'm definately not your average cat. :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

No, I'm definately not your average cat. :3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next