Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

An average chilly day

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

An average chilly day Empty
PostSubject: An average chilly day   An average chilly day EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016 - 12:28

Sitting near the edge of the quiet camp, Tinylegs laid on the ground, his short legs easily fitting under his long body. The chilly air that filled the camp air was more than enough for the small tom and although he could've stayed in the warmth of the warrior's den, he chose to stay outside. Letting out a yawn, the small tom thanked StarClan for the evening sun that warmed his fur. Watching as his frosty breath disappeared into the air, a yawn escaped and flicking his tail back and forth, he looked around, wondering if anyone was going to join him on this lazy afternoon.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

An average chilly day VHQrlk5
An average chilly day 1QYZaRo

An average chilly day Molex311
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: An average chilly day   An average chilly day EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016 - 12:43

Fluffing up as much as she could, Rabbitpaw tried to stay warm as she walked around camp. She was finally free for a short time, and now with nothing to do, she felt like she was going to freeze to death. She was glad that everyone else seemed to be enjoying this time of the year, but with this being her first leafbare, she was already sick of it. Not even the warmth of the sun could help her right now. When her gaze landed on Tinylegs, however, she finally figured that she should probably get out of her slump and forget about the cold with someone else. Maybe that would end her suffering. "Greetings, Tinylegs," she tried to mew happily but it only came out sounding almost sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: An average chilly day   An average chilly day EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016 - 13:10

Breezewhisker strolled out of the warriors' den, stopping abruptly as the cold bit into his thick, fluffy fur that he had inherited from Crowstar. Barely managing to pick out the white pelt of his half-brother across SkyClan's camp. The tom's gray tabby paws left light pawprints in the powdery snow as he quickly dashed over its surface to Tinylegs. Father's favorite son. The young warrior shook all the bitterness out of his heart as he settled himself into the cold snow with a purr. "Hey there, brother. What's new?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An average chilly day   An average chilly day EmptyWed 14 Dec 2016 - 7:04

Somewhat surprised by Rabbitpaw's appearance, Tinylegs slighting flinched but upon seeing it was just her, he relaxed. "Hello," the small tom replied, glad to have someone join him. When the she-cat settled down beside him, the white cat let out a purr. "By your pelt shivering I'd say that you find the weather pretty cold too," he chuckled, glad to see he wasn't the only cat freezing their pelt off.

Hearing another voice, Tinylegs turned his head to see Breezewhisker, one of his half brothers. The gray tom wasn't always the nicest, no matter how hard he tried to be. But in the end, Tinylegs was as forgiving as always and didn't mind his brother's bitterness and what surprised him the most was how closely related Breezewhisker and Antdrop were in their personalities. Guess it runs in the family.

"Nothing much," the small tom meowed with a smile, his white pelt blending into the thin layer of snow around him. "How about you?"

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: An average chilly day   An average chilly day EmptyWed 14 Dec 2016 - 8:45

Breezewhisker smiled. Tinylegs was always so kind. Moonlight was a lucky cat. Which reminded him of Fawnsplash and the kits. "Eh, not really much," the gray tabby tom admitted. "I went on a patrol a while ago, but the birds are getting harder to find. All I got was a scrawny crow." He flicked his tail,vstill slightly annoyed. "I was enjoying some time with Fawnsplash, but she went off to hunt a while ago. All our kits have been apprenticed now, I think, and ever since Magpieclaw got her name, I haven't had an apprentice. I might as well spend some time with the rest of my family, eh?" Since his immediate brother, Thornpaw, had died, Tinylegs and Antdrop were pretty much all the family he had, seeing as how Crowstar was always busy and Poppysong was nowhere to be found. The gray striped young warrior bristled in the cold as he spoke. It was freezing.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: An average chilly day   An average chilly day EmptyWed 14 Dec 2016 - 11:17

Settling down and wrapping her tail around her paws, Rabbitpaw tried as hard as she could to stay warm, laughing at Tinylegs' statement. She was happy she wasn't the only one freezing her tail off at this point. After only a moment, though, her attention turned to Breezewhisker who padded up to them and began talking to the other tom. They quickly began talking about family which was a somewhat touchy subject for the medicine cat. Even though they were both her uncles, she felt separated from them. Maybe that was because of Pebblethorn disappearing on her. Plus, she hardly ever talked to them. Trying hard to stay positive, she simply sat and listened to them speak, not really knowing what to say to try to add to the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: An average chilly day   An average chilly day EmptyWed 14 Dec 2016 - 11:26

Leafpaw padded up to the group of cats. "It's cold isn't it?" He had just passed his assesment and was being made a warrior today. He decided to keep that as a surprise. No one knew about his admiration of Magpieclaw but Tigerblaze and Sunblaze unless they had told anyone else. Leafpaw secretly knew that Sunblaze was with a RiverClanner but he promised to keep it a secret. To many secrets...
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An average chilly day   An average chilly day EmptyThu 15 Dec 2016 - 10:43

Listening to his brother, the little tom lit up, remembering his brother's kits were already apprentices. It was definitely such a joy watching kits grow up, especially when they were your own. His bind kit Cherrypaw had received her warrior name and although he was so proud of her, he would never forget Sagepaw and the night of chaos in which he lost him. Every time he slept he dreamt of his son and the horrible things that could be or could have happened to him. Shivering, Tinylegs tried to free himself of those thoughts and knew he should always stay positive.

"That's wonderful! I bet they're going to make great warriors!" he congratulated the tom. Although his brothers wern't always the nicest towards him, he had nothing to give back but kindness.

Remembering that Rabbitpaw had joined them, he turned to the medicine cat apprentice and purred. "So, how is medicine cat life going?" the little warrior didn't know much about how medicine cats conducted their days and although he was pretty sure that he wouldn't ever need to know, it was a good conversation starter and he didn't want the she-cat to feel left out. "It must be hard, remembering all that information about herbs," he added with a chuckle.

Looking to Leafpaw, Tinylegs gave a nod of acknowledgement that he noticed her presence but turned his gaze back to Rabbitpaw, curious to hear her answer.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: An average chilly day   An average chilly day EmptySat 17 Dec 2016 - 17:31

When Leafpaw joined them, Rabbitpaw turned her attention to him and nodded. "It's way too cold..." she muttered before Tinylegs began speaking to her again. "It's not that bad," she replied shyly. "It's.. It's actually pretty fun! I get to help a lot of cats, so... there's that! The herbs are really neat because there are so many things for different sicknesses! And I get to cure it all!" the sound of it made her giddy. "I can't wait to become a full medicine cat!"
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: An average chilly day   An average chilly day EmptySat 17 Dec 2016 - 20:15

Breezewhisker smiled at the young she-cat. She did so much for SkyClan, she was a credit to the Clan and Crowstar. "What do you think your name will be?" he purred. "I hope you get a really good name- you deserve it, for all the service you've done for us." He shifted his paws a little, the snow making them feel like they'd fall off. He looked up into the cloudy, frozen sky. "SkyClan's gone through a lot these past four seasons," the warrior reminisced, breath making a frosty white cloud in front of his muzzle.

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: An average chilly day   An average chilly day EmptySat 17 Dec 2016 - 20:48

Leafpaw enjoyed Rabbitpaw's enthusiasm. "Yeah i agree." Leafpaw put in his opionion.

(short!)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An average chilly day   An average chilly day EmptySat 17 Dec 2016 - 21:07

Rippedpaw padded up the the group of Skyclan cats with a little hesitation. He didn't know too many of them yet, but was eager to meet his new clanmates, and hoped they would accept them. The fact Leafpaw was there made him more comfortable. When they first met, Leafpaw had pinned him down, but since realizing Rippedpaw had no ill-intent, Leafpaw seemed okay. He reminds me of Sprucepaw, Rippedpaw thought sadly, remembering the cat that had been his best friend since kithood. He shook his head and shook away the painful memories and insecurities with it and meowed a quick greeting to the group.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An average chilly day   An average chilly day EmptySun 18 Dec 2016 - 13:44

Listening to the cats converse, Tinylegs was happy to be in a clan such a this. There wasn't much tension with other clans, well, that he knew of. Not a lot to really worry about for the moment and as of now, life was pretty good. Letting out a content sigh, the small tom stayed quiet, not wanting to interrupt the current conversation.

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: An average chilly day   An average chilly day EmptySun 18 Dec 2016 - 23:10

Leafpaw nodded to Rippedpaw as he came over. "What's it like being a medicine cat?" he asked Rabbitpaw with curiousity.

OoC: Sohrtness.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: An average chilly day   An average chilly day EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 16:10

OOC: sorry I just got back from a short vacation ;w;

"O-Oh, I'm not sure what my name will be..." Rabbitpaw muttered. She had dreamed about it several times in the past moon but nothing seemed to fit. Besides, most of the time in her dream, she and Oceanlight would get to the Moonstone and she would wake up before she could even get her name. "I-I guess it's up to Oceanlight and Starclan," she mewed before turning to Leafpaw, nodding quickly to Rippedpaw in acknowledgement. "It's... a lot of hard work, but it's so rewarding to help out all of you guys. I couldn't have asked for better!" she purred. "How is everything outside of the camp?" she asked all of them considering they all have been into the territory much more than her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An average chilly day   An average chilly day Empty

Back to top Go down

An average chilly day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next