Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 856

Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED)   Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2016 - 7:15

Fracturedhawk still remained quite, watching his apprentice's movements.

Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) - Page 2 RHCP_smolGreypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) - Page 2 RHCP2_smolGreypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) - Page 2 RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
http://sloughcreek.boards.net
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED)   Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2016 - 7:20

She was startled by another frog that was behind her. She pounced and hooked her claws on the slippery creature, nipping at it's neck after she got a good hold. Fracturedhawk will be pleased! Though changing her thoughts as we realized the frog was skinnier than a stem.

Last edited by 1 Christmas Hamster on Tue 13 Dec 2016 - 7:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15128

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED)   Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2016 - 7:20

The member '1 Christmas Hamster' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 2, 3

Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) - Page 2 Mistpe10
Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED)   Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2016 - 7:24

Seeing that Greypaw had caught something successfully, Fracturedhawk stood up, and revealed his hiding place. "Good catch, Greypaw." He congratulated. "Bury it here and we'll come back for it, I want to see how well you fight." He mewed with a slight smirk.

Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) - Page 2 RHCP_smolGreypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) - Page 2 RHCP2_smolGreypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) - Page 2 RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED)   Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2016 - 7:33

"Thanks!" She replied happily. She dug a small hole in the ground and covered the fresh-kill with earth. I wonder what I need to do to pass fighting!
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED)   Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2016 - 7:38

Fracturedhawk lunged forward, not to the point of tackling his apprentice, but to where he could reach out and hit her. The long-furred tom swiped a sheathed paw across her muzzle. "Defend yourself," he mewed.

Fracturedhawk used front paw blow, dealing 7 damage and costing 5 stamina.

Fracturedhawk:
45/45
155/160

Greypaw:
13/20
80/80

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED)   Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2016 - 7:57

Greypaw hissed with rage, she wasn't ready yet when he attacked. He slid under his belly, raking at it with unsheathed claws. "I wasn't ready yet!" She yowled.

Greypaw used Belly Rake on Fracturedhawk, dealing 7 damage and costing 10 stamina

Greypaw:

13/20
70/80

Fracturedhawk:
38/45
155/160
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED)   Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2016 - 8:13

Startled by her sudden rage, Fracturedhawk stifled a yowl as he felt her claws on his underbelly. "Watch the claws! This is just training for me to see how well you fight!" He mewed urgently, not realizing she probably didn't understand without better explanation.

Regaining his strength, the young warrior shook out his pelt, and in a moments time, found himself barreling into Greypaw, pushing her to the ground.

Fracturedhawk used jumping strike, causing 10 damage and costing 20 stamina.

Fracturedhawk:
38/45
144/160

Greypaw:
3/20
70/80

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED)   Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Dec 2016 - 2:38

"But the blow hurts!" She complained. The apprentice struggled from her mentor's grasp and slipped free. I'll show him! She charged towards Fracturedhawk, hoping to knock him over and keeping her claws sheathed this time.

Greypaw used Run-and-Tackle, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Fracturedhawk:
32/45
144/160

Greypaw:
3/20
60/80
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED)   Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Dec 2016 - 7:48

Too busy to answer his apprentice, Fracturedhawk grunted as he felt Greypaw's weight ram into him. He huffed as the air got knocked out of him, but turned and faced the younger cat after a small stumble. "I like your determination." He mused, then took the chance to leap behind her, pulling on her tail just enough to make her stumble backwards.

Fracturedhawk used tail yank, dealing 5 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Fracturedhawk:
32/45
133/160

Greypaw: KOed
0/20
60/80

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED)   Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Dec 2016 - 2:10

"Ow!" She stumbled backwards, too stunned to get up. "It's not fair! You're a warrior!" She lifted her sore body and awkwardly went towards Fracturedhawk. Did I pass my assessment then? I wanna be a warrior!
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED)   Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Dec 2016 - 8:17

Fracturedhawk just smiled, "yes, of course it was unfair, yet, you showed me that you've got the knowledge to become a warrior." The tom explained, she did well in her training, and knew that Fishstar should be ranking her up to warrior soon.

"Come on now, I think this assessment's finished." He said, and turned around to head back to camp.

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED)   Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Dec 2016 - 3:45

The she-cat glanced behind her and followed her mentor back to camp

TOPIC FINISHED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED)   Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2