Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 856

Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED)   Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 16:12

Fracturedhawk waited at the entrance to camp, he and his apprentice Greypaw hadn't done much training together, so with his minor battle wounds healing and the slightly decent weather he figured it would be a good day to take her out for some training.

Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) RHCP_smolGreypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) RHCP2_smolGreypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) RHCP4_smol

Character Pages

Last edited by ZakoBlue on Sat 10 Dec 2016 - 8:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sloughcreek.boards.net
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED)   Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 16:24

Greypaw padded out the apprentice den and greeted her mentor with a nod, am I going to have my assessment today? A thick layer of snow was on the ground and it make shs shs sounds with her every step. She kicked the snow with frustration, how can I hunt with so much noise? The mouse would already hear me when I'm in-camp! She thought. "How am I suppose to hunt with snow?"
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED)   Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 16:47

Fracturedhawk chuckled, "even out your weight, take slower steps, seems to work just fine for me." He smiled at his apprentice, then turned to face the entrance. "Let's get going shall we?" He asked, but before waiting for an answer headed out of the RiverClan camp.

Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) RHCP_smolGreypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) RHCP2_smolGreypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED)   Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) EmptySat 10 Dec 2016 - 8:03

She grunted in agreement as she shook the snow from her pelt. It's cold and won't help me with hunting, what a terrible thing! The advice Fracturedhawk had have him was working for now, she would kick at the snow in frustration sometimes when she didn't get things right. After several walks around the camp clearing, she replied. "Let's go! What'll be my assessment then?
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED)   Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) EmptySat 10 Dec 2016 - 8:08

Fracturedhawk chuckled, watching as she mushed around the clearing during the time before they left. "I'll test you on hunting, and battle, and possibly knowledge on nearby clans and borders." He mewed when she padded back over to him.

He turned and began to head out of the camp, wading through the chilly water before pulling himself out on the opposite bank.

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED)   Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016 - 6:59

"I want to get started early! Tomorrow I'll be a warrior!" She followed her mentor outside. A thicker sleet of snow was outside the camp, she had to be careful where she was stepping to avoid sinking the white ocean and possibly suffocating. "What's my assessment?" She didn't wait for a reply and had already begun playing in the snow, hopping around like a sparrow. I guess it isn't so bad!
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED)   Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016 - 7:03

Fracturedhawk gave her a funny look, holding back a chuckle as she began to pounce through the snow. "I just told you, and if you keep bouncing around like that, you'll scare off all the prey!" He scolded, "which is what we'll be doing first."

He lead her through the territory, to a well-known hunting spot that seemed successful for apprentices. "I want to see how well you can track and catch prey," He said quietly, sitting down. "Go on, take your time, find something." He urged.

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED)   Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016 - 7:24

The she-cat gazed at her mentor, shocked that she was gonna hunt all by herself while Fracturedhawk sat on the ground. I guess it'll be easy? Greypaw lifted her nose and tried to sort out the smell of snow and prey. She located a rodent near a snow-covered bush, eating a small piece of seed. She crouched and stalked the rodent, missing it barely as it scrambled away frantically faster then she could catch. Fox-dung! She glanced behind her back, wondering if Fracturedhawk was still sitting somewhere in the snow or was secretly following. I don't need to know anyway... She lifted her nose again, hoping for a sucessfull kill.
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15088

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED)   Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016 - 7:24

The member '1 Christmas Hamster' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Hunting Dice' : 6, 4, 1, 7, 10

--------------------------------

#2 'Hunting Dice' : 5, 5, 4, 1, 3, 9, 7, 10

Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) Mistpe10
Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED)   Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016 - 8:24

Fracturedhawk remained silent, once Greypaw had moved away, he quietly slunk after her, keeping to the denser patches of snow covered grass. He watched her attempt and miss a piece of prey, but still trusted that she could catch something.

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED)   Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) EmptyTue 13 Dec 2016 - 3:22

OOC: I messed up with the dice earlier~

Greypaw, still angry for not successful in her last catch, lifted her nose and could make out the scent of a waterfowl. She followed the scent and found the bird wondering around in the snow, pecking at the ground every few moments. Her claws unsheathed quietly and she stalked the waterfowl silently, lashing out and missed again. The waterfowl had sensed her already and flew away before her attack. I just hate leaf-bare! She pawed the frozen ground angrily, hoping she could catch something sooner or later.

Last edited by 1 Christmas Hamster on Tue 13 Dec 2016 - 3:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED)   Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) EmptyTue 13 Dec 2016 - 3:22

'Hunting Dice' : 7, 6

Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED)   Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) EmptyTue 13 Dec 2016 - 5:37

Fracturedhawk forced himself to stay put, he couldn't interfere with an apprentice and their assessment. At this point, he began to hope she would catch something soon so they could move on with the rest of the patrol.

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED)   Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) EmptyTue 13 Dec 2016 - 7:13

Afraid that she might not pass her assessment, she perked her ears up and wanted to concentrate on catching prey. The croaking of a frog made her excited. It'll be time to show Fracturedhawk I really can hunt! She located the frog near the frozen river and she immediately dropped into a crouch, taking small steps toward the prey. She leaped and trapped the frog squarely in her paws, prepare for the killing blow when it somehow slipped from her grasp and leapt away. "What is wrong with me?!" She hissed, glancing back to see if her mentor was following her. Fracturedhawk's scent lingered the air but she couldn't find him. Concentrate!!!

Last edited by 1 Christmas Hamster on Tue 13 Dec 2016 - 7:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED)   Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) EmptyTue 13 Dec 2016 - 7:13

'Hunting Dice' : 2, 5

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED)   Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Greypaw's Assessment (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next