Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 5 EmptyThu 19 Aug 2010 - 18:10

"Indeed." Brackenstar said,dipping his head. "How is Greenclan?"

Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 5 EmptyThu 19 Aug 2010 - 18:22

"Greetings, Naturestar." Bloostar dipped her head.

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 5 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010 - 11:46

"GreenClan is doing fine," the she-cat replied, dipping her head in respect for the other two leaders.

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010 - 13:28

"BlueClan is fine as well. I'm afraid we'll have to leave though..."

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 5 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010 - 13:32

"I think we have to, as well. As much as I will miss this forest, I fear for my Clan's safety." Naturestar said.

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010 - 14:16

Brackenstar nodded. "I couldn't agree more. Alot will not make it..."

Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010 - 14:19

Naturestar snapped, "Do not think that way. We will survive."

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010 - 15:59

"I hope so." Brackenstar said smiling half-heartedly.

Misteh

Misteh

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 1717

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010 - 16:17

"you are in PurpleClan territory," Daylilly mewed flatly, "is it the.... twolegs?"

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 5 Nyan_c11
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010 - 16:34

Rockslide was about to say something, but caught his tongue. Leafsong mewed, "Just please come to the Star Lake."

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010 - 16:38

Bloostar looked at her paws. "I fear for my clan as well.. But where will we go?"

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010 - 17:23

Naturestar looked calm. "We will walk. We will be Nomads until we reach a safe place to make territories. We will travel as one Clan with four strong leaders. We will accomplish our goal."

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010 - 17:44

"And then,we shall call ourselves Colorclan." Brackenstar meowed.

Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010 - 18:17

Bloostar looked at the two older leaders, with great respect. "But we cannot be ColourClan without one more clan. Where is PurpleClan?"

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010 - 18:22

"I will send a patrol,if one of you already did not." Brackenstar suggested.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)
Page 5 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next