Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010 - 18:38

"One of my patrols ran into a GreenClan patrol. Naturestar, you sent out patrols right?"

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 6 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 6 EmptySat 21 Aug 2010 - 10:19

"My sister, Leafsong, and Rockslide, a young warrior, are alerting PurpleClan of the danger we face, and hopefully they will arrive soon." Naturestar said.

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 6 EmptySat 21 Aug 2010 - 10:58

"Good." Brackenstar purred. "We need them."

Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 6 EmptySat 21 Aug 2010 - 11:10

"Yes."

Meanwhile, a young apprentice had wandered away from Star Lake, father and farther away from the cats. A large Twoleg monster rolled by, and he jumped to the side, stumbling and tripping. A loud wail rose up as the apprentice couldn't get up, as the monster, rolled over him and broke his spine.

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 6 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 6 EmptySat 21 Aug 2010 - 11:13

Brackenstar twitched his ears. "Did you hear that." he meowed. "It sounded like a wail."

Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 6 EmptySat 21 Aug 2010 - 15:47

Bloostar left her sad thoughts and immediatly went into defense mode. Her ears perked up. "That was the wail of an apprentice." She hissed. "Far away."

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 6 EmptySat 21 Aug 2010 - 15:48

Naturestar's ears perked up.

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 6 EmptySat 21 Aug 2010 - 15:55

Brackenstar yowled. "Cliffclaw! Blueberry! Go check it out!"
The two warriors nodded and disappeared into the bushes.

Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 6 EmptySat 21 Aug 2010 - 15:57

Bloostar quickly made changes. "Bluegaze and Dawnfire, go with them!" She yowled.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 6 EmptySat 21 Aug 2010 - 16:00

Blueberry and Cliffclaw padded over with the other warriors to the sound of the noise. An apprentice lay there,motionless. A twoleg monster was fleeing the scene. The warriors ran up quickly.

Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 6 EmptySat 21 Aug 2010 - 16:03

"Violetgaze, you as well," Naturestar ordered.

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 6 EmptySat 21 Aug 2010 - 16:15

Bluegaze ran up, eyes filled with sadness. "Puddle-puddlepaw...." He lowered his head and buried his nose in his appreantice's fur.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 6 EmptySat 21 Aug 2010 - 16:25

Blueberry's eyes widened. "Is she...dead?"

Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 6 EmptySat 21 Aug 2010 - 16:28

Bluegaze looked up. "I think so... His fur is cold......" He looked away.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 6 EmptySat 21 Aug 2010 - 16:30

Blueberry looked horrified. "I am so sorry."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)
Page 6 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next