Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010 - 18:50

Jaybird frowned. "I do not think any of us could work together." he meowed. "We are all too much bitter rivals."

Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010 - 18:56

"The Clans weren't always like that," Leafsong mewed. "RainbowClan would want us to work together for once."

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010 - 19:14

Jaybird nodded. "And that is what we will be forced to do." he then turned around,but looked back. "Shall I bring all my Clan?"

Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010 - 19:15

"If it pleases Brackenstar," Leafsong said. "We must tell PurpleClan."

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010 - 19:28

"Then do so." Jaybird growled,disappearing into the brambles.

Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010 - 19:38

"What a piece of fox dung," Rockslide said as he followed Leafsong into PurpleClan Territory.

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010 - 19:45

OOC:Fox Dung ;3;

Cinderleaf sighed and followed the rest of the patrol. Jaysong padded up to her twin. "Do you think brother will accept this?" she asked. Jaybird purred. "Why of course he will accept it."

"I am not accepting This!" Brackenstar hissed,pacing in his den. Jaysong narrowed her eyes at Jaybird,but he continued. "Brackenstar. Do you want to the kits to be killed by rabid Twoleg Monsters." he growled. Brackenstar lowered his gaze,but didn't speak. Finally,he sighed. "We shall. But If this is a trick,I will exile you." Jaybird smiled half-heartedly. "Sure."

Last edited by Jaybird on Tue 17 Aug 2010 - 18:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/forum
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010 - 11:11

At the mentioning of an unofficial Gathering, the BlueClan cats set back deep into their territory, the ground shaking every step of the way. As they filed back into camp, the whole clan was awake, waiting for an answer. "Bloostar, we must leave." He meowed loudly, making himself heard. "Immediately. If we don't, we'll surely die." Bluejay added quietly. Bluejay looked into Bloostar's eyes, seeking the look of stubbornness or scaredness. She found none of it. Instead, Bloostar met Bluejay's eyes calmly. "If it for the safety of my Clan, we must." She looked to her medicine cat, Rainflower for advice.
Rainflower dipped her head with respect. "Bloostar, I beleive what you say is right. Right now, all that matters is BlueClan!" She yowled the last part, and cats all around yowled with agreement.
Bluejay told Bloostar about the Gathering, and Bloostar agreed. "Cats of BlueClan!" Her voice rang out, among the booms and crashes of the monsters. "We are going to the Gathering. Rainflower, put together herbs. Iceflower, bring your kits. Icestorm, help Lightpath. Everyone must go." She called. "We must leave immediately!"

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 2 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010 - 11:28

Naturestar called her Clan to High Tree. "Everyone, including Kits and Elders will be attending this unofficial Gathering. We will not leave anyone here with Twolegs running around our forest. To Star Lake."

The cats of GreenClan followed their leader to Star Lake.

Leafsong and Rockslide made their way into PurpleClan territory.

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010 - 11:31

BlueClan, kit to elder, came into the clearing of Star Lake. They greeted GreenClan kindly, and sat down anxiously.

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 2 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010 - 11:35

Naturestar approached Bloostar. "I have sent two of my finest Warriors to inform RedClan and PurpleClan to meet us here. They, and the other Clans should be here soon."

Moonsage and Mintpaw greeted Rainflower, a fellow Medicine Cat.

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010 - 11:37

Rainflower smiled at them. "What do you think of all this?" She asked.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010 - 11:39

Moonsage frowned. "Twolegs in our forest? I don't think it's too great.." Mintpaw nodded.

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010 - 11:51

"I agree. But I respect my leader's choice to leave the forest with the other clans." She looked around, "I do hope they agree too."

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010 - 11:57

"Naturestar is a sensible leader. She'll do what's right. If she agrees with Bloostar, so be it. We, her Clan will follow her to RainbowClan and back," Moonsage said.
Mintpaw squeaked, "What if Brackenstar and Indigostar don't agree? Then what?"

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next