Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 9 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 6:11

Tigerpoppy looked up. "Hi." she mewed quietly.

Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 9 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 6:13

"How are your kits? My mate's looking after mine.."

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 9 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 9 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 6:16

"They're good. My mate is talking to our leader." she flicked her tail to Cubclaw. Sunkit jumped on Moonkit playfully. "I got you Greenclan scum." she laughed.

Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 9 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 6:19

"Do you think my kit could play with yours? She's really lonely......" She mewed, watching the kits.

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 9 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 9 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 6:21

Tigerpoppy purred. "Sure." he meowed.

Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 9 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 6:24

Iceflower smiled. "Snowkit!" She called, and a white kit with green eyes came up.
"HI!" Snowkit mewled to the kits.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 9 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 6:25

Moonkit looked up. "Hello" he said smiling,pacing around the kit. Sunkit tilted her head and let out a faint purr. "Do you want to play Greenclan attack with us?"

Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 9 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 6:28

"Uhh, sure!" She cocked her head. "But, how do you play?"

Bloostar looked down in surprise as the three kits from different clans played.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 9 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 6:33

"Moonkit is the Greenclan Warrior,and we have to drive him out." Sunkit explained. "Like this!" she then punced on Moonkit,who shouted "No fair!"

Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 9 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 6:35

"FUN!" Snowkit exclaimed. She swatted at Moonkit.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 9 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 6:37

Moonkit swatted Snowkit playfully but Sunkit pawed him in the stomach. "No one touches my new best friend!"

OOC:Quick to reason xD

Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 9 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 6:40

OOC: What? They're kits! X3

IC: She looked at Sunkit in surprise, "Friend? Best Friend? YAY!" She pinned Moonkit down and softly tugged at his ear.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 9 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 6:49

Moonkit squealed. "Fine! You win!" he complained.

Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 9 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 6:53

"Yay! We defeated the enemy!!" She looked at Sunkit, "Can I be the bad guy now?"

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 9 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 6:56

Sunkit smiled. "Sure!" she mewed.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)
Page 9 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: