Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 8 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 16:59

The blue eyed cats of BlueClan yowled in agreement.
Bloostar continued her rant, "Yes, what Brackenstar and Naturestar say is true. We must leave the forest! Unless you want to die..?!" She called.

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 8 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 8 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 17:00

An elder called out. "We will die either way!" he rasped.

Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 8 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 17:10

Bloostar flinched. "That is the chance you will take! If you do not want to go, speak up!"

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 8 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 8 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 17:16

The crowd fell silent,then an old golden tom spoke up. "I will stay. I have no chance of surviving either way." he rasped. It was Shiningleaf.

Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 8 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 17:19

"And I will stay with you, old friend.." An old blind white tom with gray eyes spoke. It was Lightpath.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 8 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 17:21

Shiningleaf smiled and dipped his head. Brackenstar looked on wistfully. "Very well then. We shall leave at dawn. Until then,get your rest here!"

Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 8 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 17:47

Bloostar looked down. Lightpath went to sit beside Shinningleaf.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 8 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 17:49

Iceshadow pouted and curled up. Tigerpoppy shrieked. "But my kits." Cubclaw,growled,and stepped forward. "My kits won't die on some needless journey!" he spat.

Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 8 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 17:54

Bluegaze whipped around, eyes filled with anger. "My SON GOT KILLED!" He snarled.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 8 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 18:49

Cubclaw backed up as Tigerpoppy shrank back.

Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 8 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 19:03

Bluegaze sniffed and looked away. He crouched down, eyes wet.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 8 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 5:59

Brackenstar narrowed his eyes at the Blueclan warrior,and spoke. "They have a better chance of surviving on the journey." he meowed.

Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 8 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 6:05

Bloostar gazed sadly off into the distance. She knew that the RedClan leader was right. She bounded off the rock and went to her medicine cat for advice.
"It's the best thing to do!" Rainflower insisted, eyes filled with sympathy.
"I know, I just can't get my head around leaving the forest.." Bloostar mewed quietly.
"Well, right now, all you can do is get some rest.."

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 8 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 6:08

Tigerpoppy stiffened as her kits mewed. "Mommy,where are we going?" one asked wearily. The other was stumbling over her paw. "We are going to a new home,Sunkit." she said warmly,linking the small kit.

Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 8 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 6:10

Iceflower padded over to the fellow queen. "Hello..." She mewed quietly to Tigerpoppy.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)
Page 8 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next