Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A mothers wrath (Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A mothers wrath (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: A mothers wrath (Closed)   A mothers wrath (Closed) EmptyFri 2 Dec 2016 - 20:37

The place chosen fit the mood perfectly, sludgy water and fog oozing across the grass, less than bright stars barely making it through the gloom. The bravest cat dare not enter here without good reason, which is why Specklefur picked this place. This place important enough for her to unsheathe her claws away from eyes that shone with rationality and acceptance.

Specklefur to be frank, was angry, furious, even at her daughter, and at those that continue to insult and degrade her. Darkstar continued to shrug it off and when she got attacked in camp that was when Specklefur drew the line. As soon as one of the Thunderclan apprentices, Sleekpaw fell asleep she immediately called upon the apprentice, rage making her hackles raise and her teeth bare before the tom had even shown up. She was going to deal with the tom, then her daughter the next night.

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: A mothers wrath (Closed)   A mothers wrath (Closed) EmptySat 3 Dec 2016 - 16:06

Sleekpaw had just dozed off but something was bothering him. Patches of green fields were replaced with a murky pool in the middle, and a fog drifted on top of it. The tortoiseshell apprentice was filled with unease. Why have I come here? Where is this place? He knew he was dreaming, but this wasn't Starclan, this was something else.

No, there was something else. Another cat in front of him had his hackles raised, teeth bared. It was as if the cat was asking for a fight. Sleekpaw unsheathed his claws and glared in straight of him. "Who are you?" He asked without his voice shaking. He felt fear inside, but he didn't dare show it. I will show no signs of weakness, stranger
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A mothers wrath (Closed)   A mothers wrath (Closed) EmptySat 3 Dec 2016 - 16:33

"It's a pity that Darkstar doesn't talk about me all that much, or you would know. I'm Darkstars mother, Specklefur. And you've been hurting her and I can't really accept that now can I? You call her names and degrade her, and not only that but you've attacked her in camp and that's where I come in." She growled, Specklefur being the mother of Darkstar was larger and stronger. Horrible scars running down her eyes, one being blind, her ears torn to shreds and teeth and claw marks criss-crossing her shoulders and legs. Drawing up to her full size she hissed.

"You should be grateful that she is much more merciful than I am, no matter how much I drilled it into her head." She spat, moving around the sludgy pool she approached the young tom, tail lashing. Once next to the tom she lunged forwards and snatched the toms scruff and roughly tossed him into the gross water.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A mothers wrath (Closed)   A mothers wrath (Closed) EmptySat 3 Dec 2016 - 16:49

Sleekpaw flailed helplessly in the murky water, it was as if something was sucking him deeper. Specklefur has more strength than me... His head bubbled up and down and he was gasping for air, drinking the foul water with every breath. I can't die, not in dreams... But everything felt too real to be true. His paws managed to grab on solid land and with a heave, he pulled himself out of the dreaded pool.

Fur soaked and cold, the apprentice still glared at the she-cat way bigger than himself. He pounced on Specklefur, sinking his claws inside her pelt. He could feel his neck dripping with blood the place she had first roughly bit him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A mothers wrath (Closed)   A mothers wrath (Closed) EmptySat 3 Dec 2016 - 16:54

Specklefur gave a hiss as the soaked apprentice launched onto her, the water dripping down her pelt as the tom made contact his claws tangling with her thick fur. Without much effort the she-cat ripped the tom-cat from her pelt, spinning to face him she got to her back legs and brought her paws up to smash the tom to the ground. If this attack succeeded she would tear her claws down the toms eyes, if it did not, she would aim for the shoulders and legs aiming to trip him up.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A mothers wrath (Closed)   A mothers wrath (Closed) EmptySat 3 Dec 2016 - 20:56

Sleekpaw shook his head as fuzzy images drifted in front of him. He must of hit his head too hard and almost fell unconscious. The wounded apprentice staggered upwards and dodged the she-cat's attack as she almost clawed his eyes off. But then Specklefur gave a hard blow on his shoulder and he managed to trip and landed on the ground with a thud. The blow had knocked him almost into the murky pool and he managed to sink his claws into the hard floor, gripping tightly. I can't fall into the water again! His claws were beginning to slip and he knew that if he fell in again, he would have no strength to fight the powerful force sucking him deeper...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A mothers wrath (Closed)   A mothers wrath (Closed) EmptySat 3 Dec 2016 - 21:09

"This, Sleekpaw, is my bloodline and Darkstar is part of it. If you ever harm my daughter or her children ever again, I will not be so merciful." She spat. Reaching down and grasping the apprentice by the scruff once more and giving a bit of a shake before throwing him to the ground at her paws. "If you want, you can spread the word. Tell all those who dare harm my family will have serious consequences. Mommy has had enough now~" She snapped, teeth closing over his left ear and ripping it from him.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A mothers wrath (Closed)   A mothers wrath (Closed) EmptySun 4 Dec 2016 - 6:17

Shocked by the she-cat's bite, his claws let go and he plunged into the pool. He flailed his paws back and forth but soon got tired and let the water suck him deeper, the world suddenly turned black and he could see nothing...

Sleekpaw was sweating heavily, the image of him falling into the pool was too real. And it was a dream. A long sharp twig was caught in his neck, while the roof dripped with water. It was raining outside and the den wasn't waterproof. One of his ears was snagged by a thorn that wasn't kneaded properly. His pelt was wet and on one side it was covered with blood. He looked down and found another thorn in his nest that had caused him to bleed. With some effort, the apprentice pulled himself up and realized his legs were sore and aching. No, it's not real. It's just a dream But the sight of the she-monster was terrifying. He would never forget Darkstar's mother, Specklefur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A mothers wrath (Closed)   A mothers wrath (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

A mothers wrath (Closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Dream Territory :: Dead Pool-
Jump to: