Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Thought a Bird can Fly through Mist?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

I Thought a Bird can Fly through Mist? Empty
PostSubject: I Thought a Bird can Fly through Mist?   I Thought a Bird can Fly through Mist? EmptyMon 28 Nov 2016 - 15:10

Raven was frustrated, no matter how many times she dived into the thick mist, she could never get through. It seemed as the mist had powers to block all that tried entering it. With a yowl of fury, she pounced on the mist but somehow ended up back on the Dark Forest side. Let me out! Her mind screamed, the words echoed in her head and she tried again, clawing the white cloak with sharp claws and hoping to open up. Why couldn't she get to Starclan? It was just a piece of mist but had stopped her from entering. She collapse on the ground with weariness after hours of attacking the mist with no hope going to the other side.
Back to top Go down

I Thought a Bird can Fly through Mist?
Page 1 of 1