Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rockin' it

Go down 
+2
hamster
Knight
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

Rockin' it - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it - Page 4 EmptySat 3 Dec 2016 - 0:40

Driftkit lay curled up on the floor shivering and twitching.It was a wonder she hadn't been trampled yet.The shivering kit gazed at Sleekpaw and Dawnpaw,what had happened to the two?It wasn't long before the leader had Dawnpaw by the scruff but Sleekpaw was still attacking Emberheart."STOP!"she yowled.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Rockin' it - Page 4 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it - Page 4 EmptySat 3 Dec 2016 - 12:41

Emberheart let out a snort, flipping Sleekpaw down on the ground easily so that he was lying on his back. She didn't want to hurt the apprentice, although he was in fact really getting on her nerves.

Her paw was placed on the tom's throat as she stood above him, her other forepaw digging into the sandy ground a claw-length away from him. A drop of deep blood from just above her eye welled, then dropped to the ground, staining it. It was only a shallow cut, but it stung. Annoyed, the russet warrior increased the pressure on Sleekpaw's throat only slightly, glancing up at Darkstar and waiting for what Dawnpaw would say.

Emberheart's ears flickered up as Driftkit began to yowl, looking rather upset. "No, it's fine," she replied, trying to sound soothing. "They're nothing compared to us—go back to the nursery, Driftkit." She shifted, nodding towards the other side of the clearing but not taking her paw off of Sleekpaw.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it - Page 4 EmptySat 3 Dec 2016 - 12:50

She didn't want to go back.Driftkit loathed it besides Emberheart had no right telling her what to do!Emberheart wasn't much older than her nor bigger.Driftkit wasn't going to attack her."Ddon't lie,E-Emberheat.It's n-not fine and w-we all k-know it."she stuttered.Her amber eyes were very wide but they held strength.Driftkit would always fight for what she believed in.Slowly she got up,giving her dusty pelt a swift lick.

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it - Page 4 EmptySat 3 Dec 2016 - 16:18

Sleekpaw gave out a low growl. "I hate your clan, Darkstar" He took a breath and added. "Your clan is weak with a weaker leader" He hissed. "I would rather be exiled then stay here" He pushed Emberheart's paws away from his throat with some effort, then stood up.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it - Page 4 EmptySat 3 Dec 2016 - 19:23

"Yeah!" Dawnpaw said as she got up from Darkstar's hold unaffected in any way. "What am i doing?"
she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it - Page 4 EmptySat 3 Dec 2016 - 22:19

Darkstar's eyes were cold. "Then go." A few drops of blood dripped out of the depths of her fur from the minor wounds Sleekpaw had given her. Having quite literally been killed before, the pain was similar to an ant bite. The leader's fur was completely flat. Her anger was beyond expression. It was the type so white-hot that at first touch it felt freezing, the type that set ablaze all near it. She was tolerant of many things, but insurrection was not one of them. Not by a long shot.

Instead of being the color of Greenleaf sunshine, her eyes were made of sulfur. "If you think this clan is weak under my leadership, then go. If you think you would rather be a rogue, then go. But remember your choice will stay with you for the rest of your life." Her gaze flickered to Dawnpaw, whose attitude seemed rather unstable at the moment. As if her head was separate from her body. "If you hate Thunderclan as much as you say you do, then go. You will never be welcomed back as long as there is breath in my body, and if you are caught back within our borders, the warrior code only applies to Clan cats; it does not prevent us from killing rouges on sight." He had far surpassed losing his apprentice name now. She doubted he would ever become a warrior, and if another clan dared to take him in, she would tell them of his actions this day. His disloyalty. His disrespect. His lack of boundaries. She would not hold back this time.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it - Page 4 EmptySat 3 Dec 2016 - 22:33

Driftkit was right,nothing was fine.Emberheart could lie all she wanted but having two cats exiled was certainly not "fine". And it most certainly was not going to be fine ever." This is not f-fine E-Emberheart."she meowed.Then the dusty She-cat turned to face Dawnpaw and Sleekpaw.Driftkit knew she had to tell them something."Darkstar isn't weak,you're weak.You only think she's weak because you're to stupid and foxhearted to see her strengths!I'm proud to be in ThunderClan but it looks like you two aren't so go live out your lives as stupid,pathetic and snivelling rogues.ThunderClan doesn't need corrupt and sick minded cats like you!"she spat.Her fur raised slightly and ears flattened as she spoke.Driftkit was even more surprised that she hadn't stuttered and her voice held actual power.

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it - Page 4 EmptySat 3 Dec 2016 - 23:56

OOC: Driftkit clam down! She has mental problems just born like that she was driven mad watching her parents die on the Thunderpath. Give her a chance she'll come back but she's just emotionally unstable. BTW she'll get depressed and go missing for a while and disappears into the tunnels and then she comes back later.

IC: Dawnpaw screamed. "Nobody understands me!!!" And she smiled with a sign f madness as she rushed out of camp and in to the forest. Her ghostly wails could heard from camp as she tried to stop herself. "WHAT AM I DOING?!" her paws skidded to a stop.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it - Page 4 EmptySun 4 Dec 2016 - 6:53

Sleekpaw turned away from the three-leg cat and went towards the entrance. He would never come back again, never. Morningshine and Smokefoot will be so sad. Something longed for him to stay, but no. He will never face ThunderClan ever again. He followed Dawnpaw out the entrance and nodded to her. He was free from his clan, free from the code. He could do whatever he wanted now without the elders complaining about everything. There will be no hunting patrols or borders, he shall do whatever he wanted to do.

OOC: The topic is over~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rockin' it
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4