Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rockin' it

Go down 
+2
hamster
Knight
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Rockin' it Empty
PostSubject: Rockin' it   Rockin' it EmptyWed 23 Nov 2016, 8:58 pm

The small grey tom-kit slithered from the nursery den, pale green eyes squinting and shifting from each object, it being about mid-day as he made his first journey outside the nursery den. Mouth setting in a stern expression he stopped just before the fresh-kill pile, it was smaller than the queens made it out to be; he observed this fact and shrugged before turning away with disinterest. It might just be the cold, he wouldn't want to be out here too long so why would the prey?

After his turning away with disinterest his little squinty eyes rested upon the high-rock his tail giving a flicker as his interest was piqued by this object, how curious! Galloping up to the ever-growing rock, perspective skewing the real size of it. Tail lashing he crouched, gave a little wiggle of his hips, and leaped! Small claws catching on small grooves the small tom-kit heaved himself up to the top not alas, with great difficulty of course. When he did reach the top, he was huffing and puffing with a grin stretching across his face.

"I did it... hah! Bet no other kitten could do that' He smirked, with heart racing he sat himself down and looked over the clan from above mighty proud of himself.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2522

Rockin' it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it EmptyWed 23 Nov 2016, 9:31 pm

Darkstar hadn't quite left camp yet, as she was still recovering from her sudden illness. Every now and then a remaining cough would rise up, but hopefully it was all over. She laid in a patch of sunshine, yellow eyes half-lidded as she watched cats come in and out of camp; the thought of sneaking out tempted her, but she knew that Dreamleaf would never let her hear the end of it.

A bit of movement caught her eye, a young kit stalking a... rock. She couldn't help but let out a quiet laugh. The seriousness in his face was too cute. The tri-legged she-cat rose to her paws and padded over. "You're probably right. But maybe we can find a beetle to practice on instead. They're much more fun."

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Rockin' it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it EmptyWed 23 Nov 2016, 9:45 pm

Rockkit looked down at the three legged she-cat, his face going blank and stern at this new encounter, this new problem. Furrowing his little brows he huffs. "We? You mean you're going to hunt a beetle too? On three legs? That's kinda fox-brained." He snorts indignantly, mouth contorting into a frown as he stares down his muzzle like he was posh-royalty.

"Rockkit. That's my name." He speaks as if it's a very important fact and it ought to be remembered. He doesn't even ask Darkstar for her name but all the same he skids and slips down to the ground from the highrock, the height difference even more apparent as they are on the same level. The little kitten continues to scrutinize the she-cat, wondering her worth as a friend but with the stern expression he wears it seems that instead of the worth of her being a friend he's measuring the her worth as a rival.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

Rockin' it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it EmptyWed 23 Nov 2016, 11:43 pm

He was a confident one, wasn't he? Darkstar's eyes only glittered with amusement. She wouldn't tell him her name yet. She couldn't miss out on a moment like that when he realized who she was. "Well, Rockkit, if you're so sure, why not try to find and bring one here before I do?" She knew where to look already, but maybe she'd let him win. "Just make sure it's actually a beetle first and not a tick. Ticks aren't fun at all." Little bloodsuckers. She gave her thick fur a shake to wake herself up. This would be good exercise, yes, that would be her excuse if someone asked what in Starclan she was doing. She placed her back paw almost directly beneath her body. There was a bit of a competitive spirit in her eyes.

"Ready?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Rockin' it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it EmptyThu 24 Nov 2016, 12:28 am

"Well of course I know what a beetle looks like, I'm not stewpid(very much british)" The little tom scoffs, wrinkling his nose. Making defiant eye-contact with the she-cat he snorted. Scoffing once more Rockkit spun around and bolted to the wettest most dark spot he could find, opting for beetles there - without even waiting for the go signal! -. Snickering, Rockkit started digging as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

Rockin' it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it EmptyFri 25 Nov 2016, 12:57 am

Darkstar gave a little snort of a laugh. "Just making sure." When he bolted off, she walked over to the nearest rock, over-emphasizing the wobble in her step. She pried it off of the ground, scanning the wet dirt for movement. There was something! The leader reached out with an unsheathed paw, but was disappointed to see that the glimmer that had caught her eye was a worm. Gross. She searched the next rock and found a long, shiny, black beetle, but it escaped into its little den. A fat brown one that she hadn't noticed before panicked and rushed out into the sun, where it met her paws. 'Got you.' That was fun.

When she looked back, she decided to wait a bit before she brought what she'd found to the base of the Highrock. 'Wonder what he found' She felt very much like a kit again. It was nice.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Rockin' it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it EmptyFri 25 Nov 2016, 6:35 pm

While Darkstar was busy winning, Rockkit was frantically tossing up dirt and bugs and things other than beetles. Hissing in frustration Rockkit he bristled and smacked at the dirt and watched it spray over itself and over... is that -? Could that be? A beetle! Yes! The little dirty tom nearly squealed and he snatched it up and bolted towards the little meeting spot, only to find Darkstar already there.

Spitting and dejected he practically threw the beetle at the bigger she-cats paws, turned and sat with his back to the she-cat, slouching.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

Rockin' it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it EmptySat 26 Nov 2016, 2:13 am

She had to force down a laugh at the tom kit's grumpiness. It was pretty cute. The leader moved her own beetle next to Rockkit's for comparison, and let out a purr. "Look! Yours is bigger. Mine keeps stumbling." She laid her head down to look at the bugs closer, nearly crossing her bright, yellow eyes to focus on them. Hers struggled to get up, it fat little body held up by six tiny splinters for legs. Darkstar glanced up every now and then to see if the kitten would look over. To be honest, she was reminded on her son Bramblefrost in his attitude.

As she stared at the two beetles, she asked, eyes still fixed to her own bug, "Did you kill yours?"

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

Rockin' it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it EmptySat 26 Nov 2016, 3:44 am

Sleekpaw watched from the corner of the apprentice den as the leader played with a kit. A leader plays with a kit!? On the ground in front of them were two tiny black stuff, he couldn't really make out what they were. Probaly some crow feathers He was amused by the look of the kit's face, as if he lost a battle. "I hope Darkstar grows out of being a kit" He murmured, quiet enough to be heard by himself.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

Rockin' it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it EmptySat 26 Nov 2016, 4:13 am

Dawnpaw nudged Sleekpaw in an affectionate way. "Personally i agree." she whispered catching his murmur. "What are they?" she asked curiosity overtaking her mind.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

Rockin' it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it EmptySat 26 Nov 2016, 6:33 am

Driftkit padded over to the other cats.She was taller than Sleekpaw but was annoyingly still stuck in the nursery.She giggled quietly at what they mutteted about their leader.She curled her fluffy tail around herself,trying to just become unnoticeable like she use to do.Her shyness always crept up on her and she hated.The She-cat wished nothing more than to be apprenticed.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Rockin' it Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Rockin' it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it EmptySat 26 Nov 2016, 7:11 pm

Rockkit kept glancing back at Darkstar and his beetle, and indeed seeing it was a bit bigger than hers. Huffing he rolled his eyes and saying hesitantly like he might be scolded for doing something wrong, he spoke. '..No...?' Observing the clearing again he scowled at the clan that was bustling with more activity than earlier that morning. 'Mouse-brain.' He scoffed under his breath.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

Rockin' it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it EmptySat 26 Nov 2016, 7:17 pm

OOc: Kits aren't allowed in the apprentices den

Sleekpaw watch as a kit enter the apprentice den. Without thinking, he shoved him out. "This is the apprentice den, mouse-brain!"
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

Rockin' it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it EmptySat 26 Nov 2016, 7:43 pm

"Hey calm down guys!" came a voice from the shadows of the den. "Im trying to sleep here!" The voice was more distinctive now. "Sleekpaw!" Dawnpaw hissed. "Watch it!". Leafpaw sighed, "You guys never listen."
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

Rockin' it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it EmptySun 27 Nov 2016, 12:15 am

OOC:They're allowed in.Anyways Sleekpaw is smaller than Driftkit,Sleekpaw wouldn't be able to push her over so easily.

Driftkit looked at Sleekpaw but quickly got to her fluffy paws."W-what d-did I do?"she stuttered her long fluffy tail sweeping the dusty ground.The dusty grey She-cat unsheathed and sheathed her paws trying to stay calm.She wished Little paw was here right now,he always knew what to do.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Rockin' it Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rockin' it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it Empty

Back to top Go down