Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Flying Sparks (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

Flying Sparks (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Sparks (Open)   Flying Sparks (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 16:17

She raced ahead of him sprinting at high speed when a thought popped into her mind. How about I push him into the river? she thought grinning at her marvelous idea. Dawnpaw swerved avoiding brambles until she reached the river. She waited for Sleekpaw to catch up while she was panting.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: Flying Sparks (Open)   Flying Sparks (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 22:20

Sleekpaw prepared for his attack, insheathing his claws. He gave a hiss and leapt onto Dawnpaw. You won't escape now!
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Flying Sparks (Open)   Flying Sparks (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Nov 2016 - 0:27

"Ugh!" Dawnpaw gasped as she bowled over and threw him off. "There you go," she said as she pushed him into the cold river.

(Short post)
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Flying Sparks (Open)   Flying Sparks (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 1:49

The tortoiseshell cat tried hooking his claws to the slippery rocks above him. He felt the rocks giving away and closed his eyes as he felt himself plunging into the freezing water.

"Helhflahdkdhwbdochsjvdkshdhd! Help mehdksgskfhdkdjfhdkhdhjs!" He yowled as his head bobbled up and down in the strong currents.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Flying Sparks (Open)   Flying Sparks (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 1:53

"What was that?!" she yelled amused but a bit scared that she went a bit to far his time. "Okay-okay i'll help you get out." she pulled on Sleekpaw's tail trying to get a grip.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Flying Sparks (Open)   Flying Sparks (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 4:49

"Stophdlsbdovbdkabdkbd pullingosbdkdbsjdj myjdvsksbdkdhdm tailvdjdvdkdbjb!" He hissed while half of his face submerged into the water.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Flying Sparks (Open)   Flying Sparks (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 12:50

"Then how do I get you out?" Dawnpaw asked, only half making out his hiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying Sparks (Open)   Flying Sparks (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flying Sparks (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2