Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Flying Sparks (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

Flying Sparks (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Flying Sparks (Open)   Flying Sparks (Open) EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 11:01

Sparkkit lazily batted a ball of moss around the nursery, somewhat bored with nobody to play with. The gray kit smiled as a butterfly flew past. She'd never seen one of these before! Giving up on the moss, she shifted her attention to the butterfly, watching it with curiousity. She began to chase after it, her tiny legs in hot pursuit of the flying creature. She wasn't intending to harm it, though - no, Sparkkit just wanted to follow it, and see what it did.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Flying Sparks (Open) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: Flying Sparks (Open)   Flying Sparks (Open) EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 13:21

"Interested in butterflies, aren't you?" Sleekpaw chuckled. He almost wished he was back in the old days as a kit. No, that's ridiculous!
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Flying Sparks (Open)   Flying Sparks (Open) EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 23:28

Dawnpaw pounced on Sleekpaw seeming that the ThunderClan tom was distracted. "I bet you didn't expect that." she said tugging his tail.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Flying Sparks (Open)   Flying Sparks (Open) EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 1:29

"Ow" Sleekpaw said as he batted Dawnpaw off his back. "Go away, immature kit!" He didn't like Dawnpaw after she killed Dapplekit, but now she was still quite annoying. Then he gave Dawnpaw's tail a yank.

OOC: Let's be enemies!
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Flying Sparks (Open)   Flying Sparks (Open) EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 1:42

OOC: BTW Sleek X Dawn. how is that meant to work?

IC: "Hey I was just having some fun!" Dawnpaw replied as she dodged the attack. and she swiped his flank.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Flying Sparks (Open)   Flying Sparks (Open) EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 2:05

Sparkkit laughed as she saw the two tussle, but it quickly turned to annoyance as she saw the butterfly flutter up and away. "Hey! You scared off my butterfly!"
She jumped on top of Sleekpaw, using her tiny claws to dig into his back. Of course, being a kit - it didn't do much, but she wasn't the strongest of kits either. She giggled as she realized that nothing much was happening with it.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Flying Sparks (Open) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Flying Sparks (Open)   Flying Sparks (Open) EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 2:59

OOC: One second they are enemies, the next second they're mates

"Hey stop that!" Sleekpaw hissed as Sparkkit's tiny claws dug into his back. He shook himself and the little kit flew off.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Flying Sparks (Open)   Flying Sparks (Open) EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 20:49

OOC: Erm okay that weird but it's like Yellowfang X Crookedstar.

IC: Dawnpaw's eyes glimmered with amusement as Sleekpaw shook off Sparkkit.

(Short Post)
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Flying Sparks (Open)   Flying Sparks (Open) EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 23:24

OOC: No it's like Sandstorm x Firestar.

An angry growl escaped Sleekpaw's throat. He hated it when other cats were laughing at him. I'll show them who's boss! And pounced towards Dawnpaw.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Flying Sparks (Open)   Flying Sparks (Open) EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 23:35

OOC: Oh sorry forgot about them. You can't tell if I was laughing you were focused on Spark.

IC: "Hey!" Dawnpaw said as she leaped aside, dodging Sleekpaw's pounce only just. "How dare you attack Dawnstar!" she chuckled again as she went flying out of camp into the forest.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Flying Sparks (Open)   Flying Sparks (Open) EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 23:41

Ooc: He concentrates. Lol.

The tortoiseshell apprentice hesitated a moment, wondering to chase after her or not. It's no use chasing her now. Unsheathing his claws and taking a thrush out of the food pile.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Flying Sparks (Open)   Flying Sparks (Open) EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 23:46

OOC: You should follow her I'm gonna push him into the River.

Dawnpaw hid behind a tree waiting to ambush him. She watched as he hooked a thrush out of the fresh-kill pile. "Just gotta wait." she muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Flying Sparks (Open)   Flying Sparks (Open) EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 23:59

OOC: That'll hurt. Fine. But we must find a way for those 2 to make up since they're future mates.

IC: Sleekpaw finished the thrush he was eating and licked the blood from his nose. He then followed the scent of Dawnpaw, bored and looking for something to do.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Flying Sparks (Open)   Flying Sparks (Open) EmptySun 20 Nov 2016 - 0:02

OOC: Ill lead him to the river by making a race.

IC: Once Sleekpaw came into her vison she pounced on him bowling over in a kit fight. "Got you now!"
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Flying Sparks (Open)   Flying Sparks (Open) EmptySun 20 Nov 2016 - 0:07

"Get off me! Fox-Dung!" He hissed as he raced after Dawnpaw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying Sparks (Open)   Flying Sparks (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Flying Sparks (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next