Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)   What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 Nov 2016 - 13:15

Would you be able to? I have to go off to practice and have a concert tonight!
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)   What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 Nov 2016 - 22:07

OOC: sure

IC: Blazepaw padded up to the rivers edge and slowly got in waiting for Grasspaw.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)   What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 Nov 2016 - 22:39

Grasspaw's eyes lit up excitedly. She raced over to the river and launched herself in, spraying her friend with water droplets. She could feel the chill a little bit as the water soaked her thick pelt. This is a good way to catch a sickness.. She thought briefly before going back to attempting to tread the water.
"It's not so bad!" She proclaimed loudly.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)   What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 Nov 2016 - 8:58

Blazepaw chuckled. "Yeah your right! But it sure is cold!" The tom exclaimed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)   What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 3 EmptySat 3 Dec 2016 - 19:54

She splashed around a bit, laughing as she moved through the cold water. Eventually, Grasspaw attempted to tread the river. Her paws slipped on the slick stones and she lost her footing. It wasn't too deep, but her long fur was picked up by the waves and she couldn't find a way to stand again. Soon, she was swallowing mouth fulls of water.
"Blazepaw!" She half yowled, half choked in a panic.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)   What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Dec 2016 - 10:31

OOC: Sorry for late post I was busy and my post never saved I redid my post about 20 times lol also It's time Blazepaw became a warrior is Grasspaw ready?

IC: Blazepaw turned around for one second before Grasspaw slipped and fell into the river. The tom swam after her and finally reached her with difficulty. He grabbed onto her scruff and kept her head above the water. "Paddled with your legs like im doing and we can get to shore." He meowed through her fur.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)   What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Dec 2016 - 18:55

OCC: It's okay! And no. She needs an assessment and her mentor hasn't answered any of my messages

She struggled to paddle against the current, but her water soaked pelt dragged her down. If it weren't for Blazepaw's help, she would have gone under. Grasspaw growled in frustration as she struggled forward.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)   What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Dec 2016 - 23:42

OOC: She could also have a battle it's either a battle OR an assessment

IC: Blazepaw steered them towards the shore. With the she cat helping him they reached the shore on Thunderclan's side.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)   What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016 - 21:20

OCC: Well she is about to be in a border dispute, does that count as a battle?

Once they reach the shore, Grasspaw collapsed as she coughed up a few mouthfuls of water. Her sides heaved showing the effort she had just managed. After a few seconds, she was finally able to speak.
"Not one of my finer ideas..." She panted in between breaths.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)   What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016 - 21:34

OOC: yep that counts its any battle with an enemy clan that counts

IC: Blazepaw let go of her scruff and gently shook the water out of his fur and gave it a quick grooming and then started to groom Grasspaw's fur, licking it the wrong way to warm her up. "Definitely not but we sure learned a lesson haven't we?" The gray and white Tom chuckled.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)   What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016 - 21:50

She thought for a moment as he groomed her, enjoying the warmth and the soothing feeling of his tongue through her fur.
"I'd probably do it again... just maybe when it's a little warmer out," Knowing herself, Grasspaw could already tell this wasn't the last time she'd almost accidentally near drown herself.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)   What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2016 - 21:11

Blazepaw chuckled. "As long you dont drown." The Tom meowed between strokes.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)   What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Dec 2016 - 20:51

"I will try my best," She smiled at the tom, giving him a lick between the ears.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)   What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Dec 2016 - 10:15

Blazepaw purred and continued to groom his best friend.

OOC: When do you want to have them confess?

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)   What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Dec 2016 - 11:12

Grasspaw stopped for a second and looked at Blazepaw. I'm so lucky to have him, She purred thinking to herself. Literally her entire life he had been there with her. Of all the cats in the clan, he was the one closest to her. Not only was he handsome, but a kind and loyal friend.
"Blazepaw? Have you ever thought about taking on a mate? I mean almost being a warrior and all... It might have crossed you're mind. I've certainly thought about it..." She trailed off, looking at him expectantly for an answer. The words might have come off as a bit awkward, but she didn't feel uncomfortable next to him at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)   What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next