Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Show me the way (GrassxBlaze)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Show me the way (GrassxBlaze) Empty
PostSubject: Show me the way (GrassxBlaze)   Show me the way (GrassxBlaze) EmptySun 30 Oct 2016 - 8:30

Grasskit was getting too big for the nursery. Her gray and white paws would always knock into some other kit whenever she tried to stretch out at all. She absolutely loved playing with her denmates, but it was a fact she would have to be moving out soon. The gray and white she-kit's eyes sparkled at the thought of being able to see outside of camp. She stretched out her legs, letting her claws knead the ground, and stood up to poke her head out of the den. Her ears pricked as she watched Blazepaw from across the clearing. In an instant, she was out of the nursery and barreling over to bother him.
"Hey, Blazepaw!" She meowed cheerily, "What are you up to?"
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Show me the way (GrassxBlaze)   Show me the way (GrassxBlaze) EmptySun 30 Oct 2016 - 13:50

Blazepaw looked up from where he was patching a hole in the gorse wall around the camp. "Oh hey Grasskit! I'm just patching up a hole in the wall. Wanna help?" The dark gray and white tome meowed blinking his darker yellow eyes.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show me the way (GrassxBlaze)   Show me the way (GrassxBlaze) EmptyTue 1 Nov 2016 - 20:03

"Sure!" She couldn't believe the apprentice wanted her help. Most of the kits and some of the clan had been unfriendly towards her upbeat attitude and pushed her aside. Grasskit moved up next to him to help.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Show me the way (GrassxBlaze)   Show me the way (GrassxBlaze) EmptyTue 1 Nov 2016 - 21:01

Blazepaw purred. "Oh so your gonna weave the sticks and moss and gorse in like this. Here I'll show you and then you try alright?" The tom meowed and started to weave some of the materials together. "Ok now you try."

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show me the way (GrassxBlaze)   Show me the way (GrassxBlaze) EmptyTue 1 Nov 2016 - 22:35

For the first time in her short-life, Grasskit was intently focused. She used her little paws to weave together the materials. Some of it dropped onto the ground and she growled in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Show me the way (GrassxBlaze)   Show me the way (GrassxBlaze) EmptyWed 2 Nov 2016 - 7:49

Blazepaw smiled. "It's ok if you don't get it on the first try. I didn't get it perfect until a moon after my apprenticeship started!" The dark gray and white tom meowed god naturedly. He weaved some more material into the large hole in the wall, patching some parts of it and fixing others in certain places.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show me the way (GrassxBlaze)   Show me the way (GrassxBlaze) EmptyWed 2 Nov 2016 - 14:33

"Thanks, Blazepaw," Grasskit mewed quickly as she kept going. Her paws became used to the motion as she weaved bits together. She stepped back and beamed at the work. It wasn't perfect, but she was definitely improving.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Show me the way (GrassxBlaze)   Show me the way (GrassxBlaze) EmptyWed 2 Nov 2016 - 18:11

Blazepaw purred. "No problem. Anything for a friend!" The tom purred.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show me the way (GrassxBlaze)   Show me the way (GrassxBlaze) EmptyWed 2 Nov 2016 - 18:19

The two of them finished it up pretty quickly. Something popped into her head and she studied the tom's face, hoping he wouldn't mind her suggestion, "Hey, we should go out to the forest. I mean I should be an apprentice soon anyways... it's a bit over due. I'm just so sick of being stuck in camp".
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Show me the way (GrassxBlaze)   Show me the way (GrassxBlaze) EmptyWed 2 Nov 2016 - 20:34

Blazepaw frowned, which was rare for he oppitimistic tom. He hated saying this but he was to protective of his friends. "I really hate to say this, but I can't take you out of camp because your title is still that of a kits. It's annoying yes and I wish I could I'd love to spend hours teaching you how to perperly hunt to prepare you for your apprenticeship but kits aren't allowed outside of camp with out a warrior. The clan does really like it when we break the rules, and so far I haven't done anything to break the rules. Also if we get caught your apprentice ceremony would be pushed back further, which I don't want. See I'd love to but I ant sorry to dissapoint Grasskit." The tom meowed explaining everything.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show me the way (GrassxBlaze)   Show me the way (GrassxBlaze) EmptyThu 3 Nov 2016 - 6:49

Grasskit sighed. He was right. Her claws kneaded the ground in frustration, "I know, Blazepaw. It's just frustrating still being a kit. I'm definitely old enougj to be moved into the apprentice's den with you, the clan leader just hasn't done anything about it yet... promise when I get apprenticed you help me with hunting?" Her ears pricked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Show me the way (GrassxBlaze)   Show me the way (GrassxBlaze) EmptyThu 3 Nov 2016 - 9:28

Blazepaw purred and grinned. "Yeah I promise I'll help you with your hunting." He meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show me the way (GrassxBlaze)   Show me the way (GrassxBlaze) EmptySat 5 Nov 2016 - 9:57

"Okay," She perked up. The only thing that bothered the young she-cat was the frustration at still being a kit. She wanted to be out in the forest with the apprentices and warriors, actually doing something for her clan.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Show me the way (GrassxBlaze)   Show me the way (GrassxBlaze) EmptySat 5 Nov 2016 - 11:25

Blazepaw purred. He reached over and brushed off some gorse that was on her shoulder with a paw.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show me the way (GrassxBlaze)   Show me the way (GrassxBlaze) EmptySun 6 Nov 2016 - 8:14

OCC: I asked about getting Grasskit apprenticed, so I'm going to hold off on this thread until she is. Then we will be able to do more with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show me the way (GrassxBlaze)   Show me the way (GrassxBlaze) Empty

Back to top Go down

Show me the way (GrassxBlaze)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next