Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)   What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 9:20

Blazepaw nodded. "Well ok but we gotta be careful that we don't fall into the river." The tom meowed and led the way.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)   What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 22:27

"You better be careful! I'd never be clumsy enough to fall in!" Grasspaw teased. Her paws tangled in the long grass and she tripped face first into the forest floor, "Okay... maybe I do need to be careful". She sighed and leapt back up to follow after Blazepaw.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)   What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 9:05

Blazepaw chuckled. "You ok there Grasspaw?" The tom meowed. He led the way to Sunningrocks, away from the rivers edge.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)   What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Nov 2016 - 23:35

"I'm fine," She grumbled continuing on. When they reached Sunningrocks, she gazed out over the river.
"Have you ever tried to swim?" The she-cat tipped her head at Blazepaw.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)   What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 6:48

Blazepaw shook his head. "Nope. Not when the rivers freezing and about to be covered in ice." The tom meowed scenting the air.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)   What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Nov 2016 - 23:07

"It can't be that bad..." Her eyes shone with curiosity. Grasspaw had never had the chance to swim before. Maybe this could be her chance to try it.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)   What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Nov 2016 - 9:44

"I wouldn't if I were you. You could get really sick." Blazepaw meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)   What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Nov 2016 - 10:04

"Oh come on," She nudged him, "My pelt is thicker than yours. I can take it".

OCC: wanna take this to the river and have Grasspaw almost drown because she's an idiot?
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)   What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Nov 2016 - 10:39

OOC: sure

IC: Blazepaw sighed. "Alright alright. Just be careful I do know how to swim I just prefer not to but I'll go in if you are just in case." The gray and white tom meowed his yellow eyes flickering to the river.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)   What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Nov 2016 - 9:54

OCC: Should I move the topic there? Maybe get some riverclan cats in on this?
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)   What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Nov 2016 - 16:42

Nah we should just keep it between them and like maybe Blazepaw saves her or they save each other and use teamwork to get outta the river?

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)   What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Nov 2016 - 16:43

Sure sounds good. Want to start it?
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)   What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Nov 2016 - 18:18

Yeah sure why don't you have Grass like go into the water and Blaze follows and they mess around and eventually Grass slips and Blaze goes goes after her and he and she work together to get to shore?

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)   What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Nov 2016 - 19:00

It all sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)   What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Nov 2016 - 20:38

Ok you wanna start?

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)   What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are we waiting for? (GrassxBlaze)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next