Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Eagle and the Moon [Closed Training]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15129

The Eagle and the Moon [Closed Training] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eagle and the Moon [Closed Training]   The Eagle and the Moon [Closed Training] - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 8:08

The member 'rippedsky' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: The Eagle and the Moon [Closed Training]   The Eagle and the Moon [Closed Training] - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Nov 2016 - 0:19

OOC: That’s exactly what I do most of the time. If you have doubts someday don’t hesitate about sending me a PM, ok??? We can carry on if you wanna keep roleplaying with your cat until the end of the thread, or we can just have a “time skip”, given that the most important part of the training is done, and wrap it up. Your choice.

Moonlight fell with the apprentice on her back, smiling and nodding, pleased with his performance. Careful to not hurt him, she pushed him off her back and got up “Good! I see you get it as well!” The tom was clearly talented at fighting, she could go on with the lesson and even show him some of the secret techniques that belongued to SkyClan, but doing so wouldn’t allow her to have enough time to train him on hunting “Now I’ll train you on one of the most important areas of any cat, hunting. Being a good hunter can decide if your clan eats or starves one day, so I would recommend to always keep your hunting skills sharp. Are you ready to start?”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Eagle and the Moon [Closed Training]   The Eagle and the Moon [Closed Training] - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Nov 2016 - 22:19

OCC: I vote time skip. Could we maybe do an assessment in a bit? Eaglepaw has been knocking out the requirements to be a warrior, so I wanna keep that going!

Eaglepaw dropped a small sparrow at his mentor's feet, his sides heaving. They had spent the rest of the day working on his hunting and the young tom had improved quite a bit. It had frustrated him a quite a bit that his first time out hunting had to be when leaf bare was on its way. The lack of prey made him feel like he was a poor hunter, but he'd at least caught a few things.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: The Eagle and the Moon [Closed Training]   The Eagle and the Moon [Closed Training] - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 7:00

OOC: You got it: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t25760-the-time-has-come-eaglepaw-s-assessment#330860

Moonlight smiled widely “You did very well today, Eaglepaw” She purred. Yes, he didn’t catch a lot of prey that day, but with the dwindling number of prey and taking in consideration that this was his first time hunting she couldn’t help but feel that he did better than expected and consequently felt proud of him “We should return to camp now, it’s getting late and you still need more training before you can defend yourself successfully against the dangers that lurk around the territory during the night”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Eagle and the Moon [Closed Training]   The Eagle and the Moon [Closed Training] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Eagle and the Moon [Closed Training]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2