Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

And so it begins. [KNIGHTS PLOT PT. I- CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]

Go down 
+5
Sombra
Dimmeh
Ash
Ice
Icee
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

And so it begins. [KNIGHTS PLOT PT. I- CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE] Empty
PostSubject: And so it begins. [KNIGHTS PLOT PT. I- CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]   And so it begins. [KNIGHTS PLOT PT. I- CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE] EmptyMon 7 Nov 2016 - 14:52

And so it begins. [KNIGHTS PLOT PT. I- CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE] Tumblr_nwj4fpKY7g1u34fyoo1_1280

A stinging cold clung to the fog that covered ShadowClan's muddy marshes. The chill of Leaf-bare was
becoming more and more harsh with each passing day. Along with the creeping cold came less
prey, fewer herbs, and a general lull in a once bustling clan life. Every cat knew that the worse
Leafbare became, the more strife would come shuffling into their lives.

Yet, for one particular tom, this season would only bring redemption and peace to his disturbed mind.

The brown tabby sat on a lone stump, his olive eyes scanning the edges of the forest territories with intent. The dusk sun was disappearing beyond the horizon, casting long and dark shadows across the snowy fields. Close by, above the winter breeze and rustling trees was the harsh roar of monsters as they rolled down the Thunderpath. There was no sign of any danger in this peaceful setting. Even so, the tom couldn't deny the worry and frustration he felt as his eyes rested on the blanketed marshlands.

He could feel the tense bodies waiting patiently behind him. He would have to speak soon, lest they sit anxiously until sunrise. Letting out a concerned sigh, he hoped down from his perch and approached his followers. Taking in a deep breath, the tabby rose his voice and yowled out above the forest sounds.

"Tonight, we enter unfamiliar territory. I have no doubts that we will face a foe greater than any before," he began, catching the glances of the cats before him. "To them, we are strangers. We are rogues, living and fighting beyond their code. In their minds, this makes us dangerous. They will not hesitate to protect their families and friends from any they find to be a threat." He could sense the uncertainty his words gave them, and rushed to reassure them. "These cats are not to be trifled with, but I do not believe any harm will come to us if we treat them with respect and honour their rules."

"I know many of you wonder why we've come to a place like this if the cats we wish to help us may just as easily strike us down." The tom took a pause. This was no time to doubt himself.  "I beg of you to trust me. As your leader, I swore to protect and keep peace in our ranks. I, King Arthur, will not go against my promise tonight."

This was the right decision. He was choosing the right path.

And so it begins. [KNIGHTS PLOT PT. I- CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE] N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Grandma Icee on Sun 15 Jan 2017 - 18:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins. [KNIGHTS PLOT PT. I- CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]   And so it begins. [KNIGHTS PLOT PT. I- CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE] EmptyMon 7 Nov 2016 - 15:14

Galahad stood next to Bors, his gaze focused on the king. The long haired tabby couldn't exactly call himself "enthusiastic" about  searching for the other groups of cats, but King Arthur seemed pretty set with his decision and he couldn't argue with that. Looking down to Bors, whom was significantly smaller than him and most of the knights, he nudged the small tom on the shoulder. "You ready?" the deep voiced cat meowed into the smaller cat's ears.

~~~

Sitting down and lost in thought and listening to Kind Arthur, the lean tom flicked his tail back and forth. They'd come a long way and hoped that they'd be welcomed to this new and unfamiliar area. His paws hurt like crazy and at this point, all he wanted to do was sleep. Letting out a yawn, Bors was awoken from his thoughts when he heard Galahad's meow. Looking up to the tom, he gave a respectful dip of his head. "Ready as I'll ever be," that torbie replied, excitement and nervousness itching at his pelt.

~~~

Sitting near the front of the group of cats, Percival dug his claws into the earth, his eyes not leaving his leader. The white and black tom was ready for what ever lied ahead and wouldn't leave his king's side no matter what. He knew that everyone was tired and just wanted to rest, but in his mind, they needed to keep up the pace, or else they might not survive out in this odd land. Everything they'd known was gone and now more than ever, the knights needed to stick together. Blinking as King Arthur finished, he dipped his head in acknowledgement and stood up, giving his legs a stretch.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

And so it begins. [KNIGHTS PLOT PT. I- CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE] VHQrlk5
And so it begins. [KNIGHTS PLOT PT. I- CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE] 1QYZaRo

And so it begins. [KNIGHTS PLOT PT. I- CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE] Molex311
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins. [KNIGHTS PLOT PT. I- CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]   And so it begins. [KNIGHTS PLOT PT. I- CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE] EmptyMon 7 Nov 2016 - 15:49

Tristan nodded, gazing admiringly up at King Arthur. He trusted the leader more than he trusted himself, and whatever the brown tabby was thinking, the third-best Knight knew it was the right idea. Though the fluffy orange tom was tired, certainly, he knew that they needed to keep going. There would be plenty of time to rest later. He stood up, pelt bristling with anticipation, and trotted over to his friend Geraint. "Think you're up to the task?" he joked, brown eyes bright.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins. [KNIGHTS PLOT PT. I- CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]   And so it begins. [KNIGHTS PLOT PT. I- CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE] EmptyMon 7 Nov 2016 - 15:56

Gaheris was a good-natured tomcat. His ears listening intently to everything King Arthur said. They were strangers tonight. Gaheris couldn't stop the words from ringing and bellowing constantly into his ears. He sat at attention, and a chilly wrath for the others became him. He knew he had to make his mother, Kay, proud. She must be sitting right behind him. The greyish tom watched the clouds in the sky, against a beautiful grey-sable canvas such as his pelt. The night was foggy, and it surrounded them like the swath of white cobwebs. It was startlingly cold that night. His tail-tip flickered like the head of a snake in the air. He let a grumble in his throat rise, but it was an obedient sound. He wouldn't let himself, and the Knights, be overseen by these vile outsiders. It was every cat for themselves out here, and he knew that.

Gaheris let his claws dig into the soil. The night could seem to stretch on forever, the frightening yawning of the breeze drilling into his skull, and reminding him that this was it. Lo, this was the beginning of their journey. He was lost in thought for a moment, but his wide eyes searched the crowd for any similar, or differentiating reactions. So many pelts swirled before him like a pool, a vibrant, colourful pool of beady orbs watching.

He couldn't understand how the great sovereign, King Arthur, could possibly keep his fur flat. He was undoubtedly strong, and Gaheris doubted he was himself, so he was fit for the position. But was the tabby tom going through any stress at all? Gaheris kept wondering that, but it wouldn't possibly benefit to what was going on. The upcoming events were... somewhat puzzling and atypical, even daunting to Gaheris. How could the cats around him joke? It was coming for them, like a hungry badger looming above them. King Arthur was here, every cat was attending.

And so it begins.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins. [KNIGHTS PLOT PT. I- CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]   And so it begins. [KNIGHTS PLOT PT. I- CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE] EmptyMon 7 Nov 2016 - 22:48

And so it began.
Kay listened attentively to King Arthur. The journey had been long and hard, and it had seemed that they had reached their final destination. Though her paws ached, she knew it would be worth it. She didn't know exactly what they had come to, but she trusted the judgment of their leader. Whatever he'd planned would have to be worth the lengthy trip. The cool breeze of Leaf-fall that blew gently across the marshy, unfamiliar territory ruffled her short fur, but only slightly, and her ears stood perked up, alert. She took note of the chilly nip in the air, a sign of the quickly-oncoming cold season.
She would stay by her brother's side through thick and thin, and she would protect her kin. The cats with her tonight, she considered them all family. She was a Knight, and she'd fight for them.
She cast a gaze to her son Gaheris, scanning his face for his reaction. The dilute calico wouldn't hesitate a second to defend him, she knew that much. The tom was almost everything to her, and though her was old and strong, she still harbored the motherly urges to coddle him away from all danger or harm. But she was wiser than that, and she knew her little one had grown up, and most of all, she was proud of him.

Kay returned her focus to the leader, and sat up a little straighter than she had before. "I trust you with this, King Arthur. Whatever these strange marshlands, and their inhabitants have in store for us, I am ready."

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

And so it begins. [KNIGHTS PLOT PT. I- CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE] Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins. [KNIGHTS PLOT PT. I- CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]   And so it begins. [KNIGHTS PLOT PT. I- CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE] EmptyTue 8 Nov 2016 - 1:02

Geraint kept his head low, waiting patiently for King Arthur to speak. When the King finally did, the tom blinked up with his pale green eyes and nodded. He was going to follow his pawsteps until the end. "Then let us not delay any further." he said with his awkward French accent, taking a step forward to show his determination.

Whatever lay beyond in the dark marsh, he could manage and if any of the cats King Arthur had spoken of were going to try and fight them, they would be sorry. Those strangers didn't have any idea what a true Knight could do.

He dilated his pupils in surprise at Tristan. "Very funny." he hissed l, but didn't make a move as to push his friend away. Having Tristan at his back was more than enough to give Geraint a sense of warm safety.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins. [KNIGHTS PLOT PT. I- CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]   And so it begins. [KNIGHTS PLOT PT. I- CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE] EmptyTue 8 Nov 2016 - 4:31

Gaheris turned to his mother in the row behind him. His pelt lay slightly flatter on his frame, however, not enough to give him comfort. As he spoke, his voice was low and quiet. "I trust His Majesty," he said, "I still believe that this will be a hard task, even with his help." Gaheris' pupils dilated in the midst of the night, the moon shimmering onto his back with the touch of the wind. He didn't want to show that he was glad for his mother's presence... only as a friend. For Gaheris thought that was kit-like. The tomcat raised his head to stare the calico she-cat in the eyes. "I just want to feel reassured of some sorts." Gaheris accidentally winced quietly.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins. [KNIGHTS PLOT PT. I- CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]   And so it begins. [KNIGHTS PLOT PT. I- CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE] EmptyTue 8 Nov 2016 - 21:32

A tall calico she-cat stood among the knights. The fourth strongest among them, and she was proud of her ranking. Lamorak eyed the territory behind her leader. While she didn't like the idea of encountering hostile cats, she was always ready for them. "Hah I would like to see them try to strike us down." She commented. "They would have to get through me first." She would protect the knights at all costs. Her eyes returned to her leader knowing he wanted peace. "Of course I trust you and your choice Arthur so I will be respectful of them." The green eyed calico she-cat said.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins. [KNIGHTS PLOT PT. I- CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]   And so it begins. [KNIGHTS PLOT PT. I- CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE] EmptyWed 9 Nov 2016 - 18:07

Bedivere shifted his weight to each paw in succession, restless and ready to get on with whatever King Arthur had in mind. He would follow his leader anywhere, even to this strange new territory. Even to ask help of strange new cats that none of the others had ever seen before. Who were they, and what did the King want with them. It wasn't his place to question. He offered his own meow to the general buzz of sound coming from the group. "Wherever we go, I trust we will have success." He said in his loud voice. He was certain that the Knights could handle any challenge thrown at them, but he kept his opinion quiet. His respect for King Arthur was too great to contradict him. He gave his fluffy pelt several licks to smooth it down and flicked mud from his fore paws, the excitement making him antsy.

-------

Mordred stood close to his father. Of course he respected King Arthur and the Knights, but this was just foolish. In the right paws, the Knights would never have to beg for help from strange cats. His piercing yellow gaze narrowed as he traced the crowd, watching their general attitudes. His ear flicked in irritation. He wasn't a Knight, of course; just a follower. A commoner. One day he'd earn his place. He could feel the tension building up in the air, and his own muscles went stiff. He shook out his gray pelt and turned to his father, the King. Mordred would obey him without question. "I am ready."

-------

Gawain, on the other hand, was more than ready. She was bursting and ready to explore the new place with the new cats. New allies for the Knights! "This is exciting!" She meowed aloud to whoever would listen. Her head whipped around in search of her twin brother Gareth. They did everything together, and she wasn't going to march into this 'ShadowClan' place without him. Their black fur would blend in wonderfully with the dark surroundings, and the territory didn't seem as unwelcoming as some other places that the group had been before. She looked to King Arthur and gave a nod of affirmation.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
And so it begins. [KNIGHTS PLOT PT. I- CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE] 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins. [KNIGHTS PLOT PT. I- CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]   And so it begins. [KNIGHTS PLOT PT. I- CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE] EmptyTue 15 Nov 2016 - 9:16

Lancelot stared deep into the marshy lands that lay ahead of them, silent as the rest of the group buzzed with anticipation, anxiousness and excitement. Just as they were, he wasn't entirely sure why they were there, but he trusted his leader to make the right decisions. Unlike everyone else, however, a sort of eagerness boiled inside of him. It wasn't because they were probably going to face off against this weird group of cats but because maybe there could be some sort of alliance here. These cats were not like his own group but there was always the possibility. It would be interesting to be able to expand on what they already had.

As the whispers finally began to die down, Lancelot turned to King Arthur, a look a curiousness etched into his face. "Shall we proceed, King Arthur?" he asked, knowing that everyone behind them were most certainly ready.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins. [KNIGHTS PLOT PT. I- CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]   And so it begins. [KNIGHTS PLOT PT. I- CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE] EmptyTue 15 Nov 2016 - 16:51

Gaheris nodded impatiently, eager to get on with it. Though it made him mildly nervous, he had the confidence of King Arthur reigned much stronger than it. He watched Lancelot - a brave knight, who he most surely looked up to - converse with King Arthur. If he could stop his fears from clawing at him, maybe, just maybe, he could do the same.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins. [KNIGHTS PLOT PT. I- CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]   And so it begins. [KNIGHTS PLOT PT. I- CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE] Empty

Back to top Go down

And so it begins. [KNIGHTS PLOT PT. I- CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: