Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

|:|The Shimmer Of A Snow Crystal {OPEN}|:|

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [V]iperpaw, [P]etalkit, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T5 warrior [L] T3 rogue [N] Shadowclan T3 warrior [V] WindClan Apprentice [P] ThunderClan kit [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2379

|:|The Shimmer Of A Snow Crystal {OPEN}|:| - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |:|The Shimmer Of A Snow Crystal {OPEN}|:|   |:|The Shimmer Of A Snow Crystal {OPEN}|:| - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Oct 2016 - 4:46

"Hey,I'm not Shadowclan!Their marshes would get my pelt all dirty.I'm a fierce Thunderclan warrior who wants to become leader!" She yowled laughing.The little she-cat breathed a sigh of relief as Dawnkit's attack narrowly missed her.The kit snarled in a playful way before leaping at the other kit and grabbing her tail.Driftkit smiled she was proud she got that move right but she had no idea what Dawnkit would do next.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier five warrior | 70/200 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier three rogue | 55/140 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier three warrior | 50/130 | #996666
viperpaw| windclan | apprentice | 20/40 | #b3b300
petalkit | thunderclan | kit | 15/30 | #e6b0aa
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

|:|The Shimmer Of A Snow Crystal {OPEN}|:| - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: |:|The Shimmer Of A Snow Crystal {OPEN}|:|   |:|The Shimmer Of A Snow Crystal {OPEN}|:| - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Oct 2016 - 5:05

Dawnkit squealed as she was taken by surprise as her fellow warrior tugged her tail, "Not good enough!" she replied flipping backwards with grace over Driftkit now Driftcloud and landing behind her. With that moment of distraction she tripped her over.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [V]iperpaw, [P]etalkit, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T5 warrior [L] T3 rogue [N] Shadowclan T3 warrior [V] WindClan Apprentice [P] ThunderClan kit [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: |:|The Shimmer Of A Snow Crystal {OPEN}|:|   |:|The Shimmer Of A Snow Crystal {OPEN}|:| - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Oct 2016 - 5:18

Driftkit landed witha thud.The little kit darted around to face her attacker.The fluffy kit charged towards Dawnkit but then at the last minute darted around her side grabbing her tail as she darted around her.The dusty grey expected Dawnkit to use the same move as before so took a few steps away from her opponent.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier five warrior | 70/200 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier three rogue | 55/140 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier three warrior | 50/130 | #996666
viperpaw| windclan | apprentice | 20/40 | #b3b300
petalkit | thunderclan | kit | 15/30 | #e6b0aa
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

|:|The Shimmer Of A Snow Crystal {OPEN}|:| - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: |:|The Shimmer Of A Snow Crystal {OPEN}|:|   |:|The Shimmer Of A Snow Crystal {OPEN}|:| - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Oct 2016 - 5:32

"Yeowch!" Dawnkit mewed as Driftcloud pulled her tail it was a good distraction, but a good warrior never backed away from a fight. She was expecting her to do a few good blows to her belly but instead she backed away, Dawnkit estimated that she was expecting her to leap again so instead she leaped up in the air and ducked down sliding underneather her opponent lightly letting her paw brush against the fur as if she was trying to slice her belly open, she popped out the other side and tripped her again at the last minute.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: |:|The Shimmer Of A Snow Crystal {OPEN}|:|   |:|The Shimmer Of A Snow Crystal {OPEN}|:| - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Oct 2016 - 7:35

Driftkit fell again hissing loudly.She jumped surprised at the loud hiss she gave.The dusty grey yawned widely, blinking her large amber eyes."I'm kinda t-t-tired,I'll see you later,S-s-nowkit,Dawnkit,Littlekit and Heavykit."The grey she-cat meowed yawning.
Back to top Go down
Shohou

Shohou

Characters : | [A]: Ashpaw | [R]: Ripplepaw| [H]: Heavypaw | [Hf]: Halfpaw |
Clan/Rank : --
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: |:|The Shimmer Of A Snow Crystal {OPEN}|:|   |:|The Shimmer Of A Snow Crystal {OPEN}|:| - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Oct 2016 - 8:32

Heavykit only eyed the other kits playing, standing his ground alongside his sister and not wanting to involve himself unless Snowkit does. Not wanting to have her feel left out, he made sure to keep her at least occupied if not playing with the other kits.

Unsure of what to talk about, he figured to throw out idle conversation.

"So how are you doing with walking .. ? Is it still tricky for you?" He asked, eyeing her small paws.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zebrah-shohou.deviantart.com
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: |:|The Shimmer Of A Snow Crystal {OPEN}|:|   |:|The Shimmer Of A Snow Crystal {OPEN}|:| - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Oct 2016 - 19:47

Snowkit watched the kits romp around, moss kicked up beneath their paws. She half-closed her eyes again and leaned against her larger littermate; the amount of time she'd taken keeping them open so long had tired her.
Snow wanted to join the other kits, she really did, but the simple fact was that she abhorred fighting. Besides, she was too weak to play, anyway. And in truth, she didn't know what help she'd ever be to the clan if she couldn't even bear to kill a mouse.
But those worries were far away, and she self-consciously glanced down at her paws as Heavykit's body beside her rumbled with a meow.
"Yeah," she responded quietly. "I...I'm better than I was before. They'll be fine." She blinked, and gazed down at her smaller feet with half-shut eyes. Weird. I wish they were bigger. She lifted up a paw and stared at it. Like Heavykit's.
The puffy whitish kit continued to watch the kits tumble for a few long heartbeats more. Then, in a spur of confidence she stood, slightly wobbly, and took a few steps over to Driftkit, pouncing lightly on her tail. She almost immediately regretted it, but it was too late. Her ears and tail were swung in a friendly-looking position.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |:|The Shimmer Of A Snow Crystal {OPEN}|:|   |:|The Shimmer Of A Snow Crystal {OPEN}|:| - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

|:|The Shimmer Of A Snow Crystal {OPEN}|:|
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2