Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Friendly Advice (Closed for Deep)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

Friendly Advice (Closed for Deep) Empty
PostSubject: Friendly Advice (Closed for Deep)   Friendly Advice (Closed for Deep) EmptySat 24 Sep 2016 - 9:20

Blacktwig sat in the middle of the clearing, just chilling by himself, when he noticed Pinepaw in the distance. The tom seemed to be wandering absently, worry seemed to be clouding his gaze. Blacktwig straightened up, bracing himself for a harsh comment about the fact that it was all his fault that him and Sheeppaw were bickering, even though it really wasn't.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Advice (Closed for Deep)   Friendly Advice (Closed for Deep) EmptySat 24 Sep 2016 - 9:23

Pinepaw was wandering in circles smuggly, now and then assuringnhimself with a long look around that Sheeppaw wasn't just looking at him and laughing at his misery. In one of those quick scans, he noticed the black warroir, Blacktwig, staringnat him, and the younger tomcat frowned, padding furiously at him.

"What are you looking at?" the apprentice said in his usual coldness, a coldness not many had managed to get over, only Blacktwig, and itnwas something to appreciate, in some way.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Advice (Closed for Deep)   Friendly Advice (Closed for Deep) EmptySat 24 Sep 2016 - 17:39

Blacktwig's tone was surprisingly calm as he spoke. "You seem troubled," he observed.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Advice (Closed for Deep)   Friendly Advice (Closed for Deep) EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 2:41

Pinepaw's eyes narrowed with disgrace. "Aren't you quite the observant." he hissed to the tomcat. "And yes, i am afraid I am in such state."

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Advice (Closed for Deep)   Friendly Advice (Closed for Deep) EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 7:04

Blacktwig seemed unfazed by the tom's grumpy attitude. He flicked his ears. "And, if you haven't come to me for such, why don't you just stalk away with your tail in the air?" He looked over his shoulder, blue eyes ablaze with striking resemblance to Sheeppaw's.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Advice (Closed for Deep)   Friendly Advice (Closed for Deep) EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 7:07

Pinepaw flinched away, his eyes wild as he observed the resemblance his eyes beared to Sheeppaw's. "You butted in like the precious big brother you are." the tomcat bristled. It was just Blacktwig's fault, coming in. He could've settled it with Sheeppaw without her big brother protecting her.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Advice (Closed for Deep)   Friendly Advice (Closed for Deep) EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 7:11

Blacktwig stared into Pinepaw's wild green eyes unflinchingly. If the tom wanted to fight, that was a mouse-brained move. And he wouldn't either. "Oh, but what does that have to do with the situation? Would it be any better if another warrior butted in?" He asked in sort of a taunting baby-voice, but stopped the tone midway.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Advice (Closed for Deep)   Friendly Advice (Closed for Deep) EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 7:13

Pinepaw wrinkled his nose at the warrior's taunting tone, and he hissed a furipus response. "I don't need a warrior to butt in, okay? We were going to cool off and then talk. Stop acting like you know everything!"

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Advice (Closed for Deep)   Friendly Advice (Closed for Deep) EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 7:15

Blacktwig blinked as if Pinepaw was insane. "And I don't. You're just mad with love, and I want to help you," the warrior retorted, yet his fur didn't bristle one bit. He straightened up. Pinepaw was clearly stubborn, and he knew the response he was to get.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Advice (Closed for Deep)   Friendly Advice (Closed for Deep) EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 7:17

Pinepaw's eyes narrowed as if he got a blow and he bowed his head. "If she knows someone helped me get back in jer good graces, she'll just think I'm a stupid kit!" he mewed stubbornly.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Advice (Closed for Deep)   Friendly Advice (Closed for Deep) EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 7:21

"She's asleep." Blacktwig mewed blatantly. His tail curled around himself, and he shook his head. "No, she won't think you're a stupid kit." He finished, tensing up with Pinepaw's distrust in himself.

(pretend she's asleep i guess, and breakfast time)

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Advice (Closed for Deep)   Friendly Advice (Closed for Deep) EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 7:27

"Right, because she already does!" the tomcat hissed in frustration and curled himself up on the ground, narrowing his eyes with pity to himself. How could he make her not hate him?

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Advice (Closed for Deep)   Friendly Advice (Closed for Deep) EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 7:33

Blacktwig's ears flattened more. It broke his heart to see the tom like this, even despite his attitude. "No, you just need to be less..." He searched for a fitting word. "Uh, I don't know." He said at first, not wanting to say 'clingy'.

(she's too needy! -hng- You never told me she was needy! -hnnnnng-)

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Advice (Closed for Deep)   Friendly Advice (Closed for Deep) EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 7:39

"Less clingy?" the tomcat guessed, a phantom of a grin on his face. "But she's the only cat I love, and I hope she loves me back..." he sighted, wondering if he indeed was to much of a baby.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Advice (Closed for Deep)   Friendly Advice (Closed for Deep) EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 7:41

Blacktwig flinched as Pinepaw echoed his thoughts. He sighed. "Uh.. Yes. But that doesn't mean she doesn't love you back," he mewed, hoping the solid brown tom would take advice from him of all cats.

(going to an antique market)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Advice (Closed for Deep)   Friendly Advice (Closed for Deep) Empty

Back to top Go down

Friendly Advice (Closed for Deep)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next