Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dust Is Gone For Us Now [Closed For Deep]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Dust Is Gone For Us Now [Closed For Deep] Empty
PostSubject: Dust Is Gone For Us Now [Closed For Deep]   Dust Is Gone For Us Now [Closed For Deep] EmptyThu 15 Sep 2016 - 9:16

Blossompaw had been watching for a long time, too long. Not much of time ago did she die of hunger, she still watched over her family though. It was sad to see Smokepaw - her favorite of every kit of the litter. She had sent him to StarClan during his sleep, knowing he was soon entering a place that was a place of stars.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Dust Is Gone For Us Now [Closed For Deep]   Dust Is Gone For Us Now [Closed For Deep] EmptyThu 15 Sep 2016 - 9:23

Smokepaw lifted his head from darkness and found himself into glittering plains, scuffling with prey, the sky above glittering with stars. He could see a shape farther away from him, and his heat skipped a beat as he approached and could make out who the cat was. Blossompaw!

"Blossompaw!" the tomcat looked as if he had been pulled out of deep water, breathing deeply and alive with adrenaline. He pressed his muzzle into her cheek, so glad to see her again. "Blossompaw, you..." he whispered, now heartbroken to see his foster sister with StarClan, instead of her family.

"Mom is grieving for you and Saltpaw..." he sobbed, now to shaked to talk properly.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dust Is Gone For Us Now [Closed For Deep]   Dust Is Gone For Us Now [Closed For Deep] EmptyThu 15 Sep 2016 - 9:34

Blossompaw closed her eyes as she heard Smokepaw's voice, she heard him talk about his mother and Saltpaw. She thought for long moments after Smokepaw had been done speaking, she sadly hadn't seen Saltpaw yet. She didn't know if she ever would either. Blossompaw spoke finally "You know death can be an award for some cats" she mewed "Pain is paid for the cats who must suffer, silence is given to the ones who deserve it" she mewed opening her eyes and turning her head as fast as she could to make contact with her brother "Please tell me you will turn out strong and loyal" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Dust Is Gone For Us Now [Closed For Deep]   Dust Is Gone For Us Now [Closed For Deep] EmptyThu 15 Sep 2016 - 10:09

Smokepaw lifted his head, startled by her words. Strong and loyal? What was that about? Was StarClan questioning his loyalty? He was anxious to answer, but that was still his sister, and he was sure that was not something terrible. "Yes, but... Being strong and loyal, does StarClan doubt my loyalty?" he asked, looking at his sister carefully.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dust Is Gone For Us Now [Closed For Deep]   Dust Is Gone For Us Now [Closed For Deep] EmptyThu 15 Sep 2016 - 20:13

Blossompaw stared at Smokepaw "Every apprentices turns to one side, you will turn out strong and loyal" she mewed "StarClan hasn't judged the living until a dead end can come" she mewed.

(I feel like she is important now ;-;)
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Dust Is Gone For Us Now [Closed For Deep]   Dust Is Gone For Us Now [Closed For Deep] EmptyThu 15 Sep 2016 - 21:32

Smokepaw was puzzled by his sister's words. "StarClan, are they angry at mom? She is not eating, just sitting there. Empty." he whispered, looking at the sky, sprinkled with starlight.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dust Is Gone For Us Now [Closed For Deep]   Dust Is Gone For Us Now [Closed For Deep] EmptyFri 16 Sep 2016 - 4:14

Blossompaw looked up at the sky as well "An answer will not come from the wise, the answer is laying somewhere, but not here" she mewed "StarClan can not answer all of our questions, only the ones we do question" she explains, though it really wouldn't make no sense if you didn't think about it.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Dust Is Gone For Us Now [Closed For Deep]   Dust Is Gone For Us Now [Closed For Deep] EmptyFri 16 Sep 2016 - 8:56

Smokepaw felt the urge to ask her to explain, but, with a sting of pain and sadness, he thought that this was not Blossompaw through and through anymore, but she had a mystic air to her little sister loveliness. He felt himself drifting away from her, even if he wasn't moving, nor her. "Will I see you again?" he whispered, his voice like an echo.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dust Is Gone For Us Now [Closed For Deep]   Dust Is Gone For Us Now [Closed For Deep] EmptyFri 16 Sep 2016 - 10:42

"That is the choice of me and you" she explained as they drifted apart faster. She had soon seen Smokepaw no longer, watching him as he was back into his apprentices den, sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dust Is Gone For Us Now [Closed For Deep]   Dust Is Gone For Us Now [Closed For Deep] Empty

Back to top Go down

Dust Is Gone For Us Now [Closed For Deep]
Page 1 of 1