Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)

Go down 
+3
Acrylic
addie ♥
Dimmeh
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)   A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 4 EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 18:24

Emberfall thought "Maybe, Mothkit?" she asked, wondering if Blacktwig had liked the name too.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)   A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 4 EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 18:28

Blacktwig nodded in agreement, glancing down at the speckled brown she-kit. "Sounds wonderful," he commented, a proud gleam in his eyes.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)   A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 4 EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 22:26

Auburnkit mewed loudly as soon as her parents stopped speaking, agitating loudly and working herself up to try and recieve attention. The little furball tumbled over her siblings and between Blacktwig's paws, mewing for her mother.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)   A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 4 EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 23:17

"Aww, they're so cute!" Mosspaw crouched down next to the kits, squinting at the little bundles of fur. "I love the names!"

Heatherpaw smiled at the kits. Family - new family - Mottledkit, Flamekit, Mothkit, even Blacktwig. "Guess I'm an aunt now. I can't say I expected it, but I can't say I won't enjoy it." She couldn't help but wonder who they would be going with - to WindClan or ThunderClan? "Oh, and Emberfall," she mewed. "If you ever need help taking care of these rascals, I'll always be here."

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 4 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500

Last edited by Tawny on Mon 26 Sep 2016 - 5:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)   A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Sep 2016 - 4:43

Blacktwig smiled at the kits, a few were tripping over his paws, but he helped them up. In his mind he was trying to sort out which ones would go to WindClan, and which would remain in ThunderClan. However, he needed someone to act as a queen, since he couldn't stay in the nursery himself. He blinked his bright blue gaze, filled with warmth to the brim.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)   A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4