Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)

Go down 
+3
Acrylic
addie ♥
Dimmeh
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)   A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Sep 2016 - 8:51

"You know, I think I'd like to have kits one day." Mosspaw said absently. "But not cross-clan!" Her attention snapped back as soon as it had drifted. "It's fine if you're in love and stuff and everything is great and happy and rainbows for the two of you, but Blacktwig....I'm going to be honest here, if there's anyone here I wouldn't expect to think through the consequences, it would be me! Not you!"

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 2 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)   A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Sep 2016 - 8:53

Blacktwig sighed, dumbfounded. Emberfall was laced in pain beside him, and he had no clue what to do. "Goodness," he mumbled, head hanging slightly lower than before. He had gotten himself into a bit of trouble.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)   A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Sep 2016 - 9:46

(HEY GUYS, GUESS WHO CAME TO RUIN Y'ALL'S DAY? >:D THE ONE AND ONLY...)

Sheeppaw stalked out of the bushes, flicking a leaf off of her tail. She had been following Pinepaw, Mosspaw, Morningshine, and Blacktwig. She had no interest in Pinepaw's whereabouts, but she had been curious as to where Blacktwig had been going for the past few days. When she saw the ThunderClan cats, she was calm, but she shot Pinepaw a glare. She then saw Emberfall, and the scent was obviously WindClan. So this was what Blacktwig was up to this entire time? She let a growl rise in her throat.
"You really want to be some inspiring older brother. You want to be a role model in my life, but you're not! You're just some stupid softie, who will fall in love with the first cat you see, even if she's not from your Clan. You'll lie to all of your Clanmates and trick them into believing one thing, while you run off and live in a fantasy. Fantasies are fantasies for a reason. They. Aren't. Real."

(You all know deep in your hearts that this topic was missing someone >:))

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 2 Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)   A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Sep 2016 - 10:13

And once again, Pinepaw found himself staring aimlessly behind Sheeppaw as she revealed herself in the clearing. And the way she snapped at Blacktwig, it made him ache, with a feeling that however much love he would give her, she would not give any back. The brown tom shielded the couple from the white apprentice, his expression dull. "You have no right to do that to them. To spat at them and hate them. Blacktwig loves. I love. he told her, looking in her eyes coldly.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)   A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Sep 2016 - 12:37

Emberfall began to breathe heavily, she had soon seen Blacktwig bring her a stick and bit down, she pushed, still thinking about the fight all these cats were having.

(Shortness ;-;)
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)   A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Sep 2016 - 13:15

Sheeppaw stalked up to Pinepaw, her blue eyes had a furious fire in them.
"Who cares about love? The warrior code says that this shouldn't happen! Everyone thought that Blacktwig was loyal, but it seems as if he's a sappy little kit who still has his head in the clouds. It's time for him to grow up for a change! And Pinepaw, how would you know what love is? You shut everybody out! Who could you possibly love? Who would love you back? Tell me!" She growled, narrowing her eyes.

#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)   A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Sep 2016 - 13:33

"Ohfcourse I don't love, do I? Of course that, every time I trip over my paws like a kit in front of the warriors, so they doubt I'm ready to be a warrior, is not to be in the den with you more, to keep watch over you! Of course I don't look like I love anyone, because every time I try to show you I love you so so much, you seem to hate me more." the apprentice yowled at the to of his lung, then moved his watery gaze to the couple. He flicked a reasuring tail over the second tomcat and padded close to Emberfall, keeping watch over her.

It was no point to hide from Sheeppaw anymore, and he was tired of it. No more of the lousy tomcat, tripping over his paws. He's be a warrior soon, and he'll be glad.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)   A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Sep 2016 - 13:42

(Do see what I see? It's the drama train pulling into the station!)

Sheeppaw listened to Pinepaw's words with the same dull gaze that she had every day. But the final sentence threw her off, and as if it was a physical blow, she stumbled backwards.
Every time I try to show you I love you so much, you seem to hate me more. Those words echoed in her head over and over again. She looked down at her paws in confusion. She didn't even know what love really was. Sheeppaw shook her head, love couldn't be this important. She let her blue gaze look at Emberfall and Blacktwig, and instead of saying anything else, her gaze...softened. Yet, that's all that happened. She didn't smile, nor move, she just watched the couple and Pinepaw would eyes that betrayed all of the emotions she felt. Confusion, fear, and sadness. There was no anger or joy.
How could someone ever bring themselves...to love me? She thought, her eyes growing wide.

#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)   A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Sep 2016 - 14:04

Morningshine stepped between both of the apprentices, shooting them glances of warning, "Even though Blacktwig was wrong to do this, a she-cat is kitting, we need to help!" She told Pinepaw and Sheeppaw, regaining her composed and calm voice.
She padded over to Emberfall and looked down at the she-cat, "Blacktwig and I aren't medicine cats, but all I know is that you should push as hard as you can." Morningshine instructed.

A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 2 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)   A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Sep 2016 - 15:46

Emberfall nodded and pushed she, waiting for the first kit to come out, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)   A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Sep 2016 - 17:28

Cloverpool heard everything, and her being an elder she was just taking a stroll in the forest. "Quiet all of you right this minuet!!" She growled her annoyance showing. "Right now is not the time for this." She hissed. "Pinepaw, Sheeppaw get me some moss and some wet moss. Do we have a stick? Good. Everyone else stand back." The tortoiseshell she cat meowed her long soft fur blowing in the slight breeze that started to pick up. "Blacktwig, my dear great great grandson you know your in trouble but right now i need you to comfort your mate got it? Everyone else go help Sheeppaw, and Pinepaw while I help this queen give birth I am the only one here who has so much experience in kitting to which brought most all of you to life." The once great warrior turned elder a few moons ago meowed flicking her tail and she sat down beside the queen.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)   A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Sep 2016 - 17:33

Blacktwig muttered a few encouraging words to his mate, brushing his tail over her arched spine. "It's okay," he whispered softly. What a mess this kitting was going, and Sheeppaw and Pinepaw definitely weren't helping.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)   A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 3:30

(MOAR DRAMA)

"Emberfall!"
Heatherpaw stared shock at her sister. So much for hunting. "This is where you've been all the time!" She winced. "I'm not upset you're having kits, no not that. But you didn't tell me!" Her gaze softened in in slightest. "Do you really think this will help us get rid of the traitor label we've had plastered on us since birth?" She shook her head sadly, filler with a mix of confusion, sadness and anger.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 2 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)   A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 5:09

Between breathes Emberfall spoke to her sister "Well how would I know I was gonna have kits, Heatherpaw!" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)   A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 5:18

Pinepaw shook his head in agreement at hie adoptive mother and shot away from the scene to gather moss, which je later soaked with water. The apprentice returned with his jaws full of wet moss and set hem down for Cloverpool to use, then stepped away from the kitting she-cat.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)   A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next