Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)

Go down 
+3
Acrylic
addie ♥
Dimmeh
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)   A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 5:43

Mosspaw gave the WindClan apprentice a goofy, if a little awkward, smile. "Hey there. I guess you're her sister? Heatherpaw, huh? I'm Mosspaw. ThunderClan, though you probably figured that out."
Heatherpaw only nodded in return to the talkative she-cat, before returning her attention to her sister. "Look, Emberfall. Next time you end up becoming mates with a ThunderClan cat, please, just tell me. You can trust me, you know that. I'm the only one from our clan here, right? And because I care about you, too much to let anything bad happen to you, I'm not going to tell a soul in WindClan. And the kits - some of them, they might come with you, and I'm sure they'll be beautiful like their mother." She took a breath. "I'm worried about you, and the less you tell me, the more I worry. Ok?"

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 3 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)   A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 5:47

(Alright, we need more people for kits, and we also need Deep)

Emberfall nodded, taking the kit quickly by her side, not letting it free.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)   A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 5:51

(I don't have space for another kit, guess yuo can just have her an NPC for now)

Pinepaw looked at Mosspaw with a blakn expression. "In case you haven't figured out, there's kitting she-cat here and we really need to help her."

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)   A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 7:03

"Of course I can see that!" Mosspaw snapped. She turned back to Emberfall. "Keep biting down on the stick, I guess. Pinepaw, did you give her the wet moss?"

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 3 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)   A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 7:18

Blacktwig nuzzled up beside Emberfall, but a desperate glance he shot at Heatherpaw. He was relieved when she said she wouldn't be telling anyone, caring not for his own safety, but for his mate's. They could tell, he just wanted her to be safe. "Another kit's coming," he reported, though he really had no clue what to do. The one huddled next to her he observed.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)   A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 8:25

The newborn ginger tom began to suckle, kneading his mother's belly with small and weak paws. The soon-to-be named Flamekit stopped to mewl before suckling again.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 3 Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)   A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 9:36

Cloverpool growled again. "Stop this fighting at once and respect the queen!! It is not fair to her if you go around fighting while she is having kits. All of you except the parents be quiet this instant so this goes smoothly and she lives. Kitting is dangerous but beautiful and fighting puts stress on the queen. Now Emberfall honey when I say push push ok? Ok." She meowed. She watched another contraction and then meowed. "Push! And drink some of this wet moss." she meowed putting it in front of the queen and then waiting for her to push the kit out an onto the moss she laid so they dont land on the hard dirt and sticks and needles.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)   A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 10:02

The soon to be Auburnkit tumbled out next and soonnwas suckling besides her brother, wrestling with weak twitches of her legs for a better spot.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)   A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 12:41

Mottledkit was a beautiful shade of red, her eyes blinking restlessly. She nestled up beside her brother and sister, shaking and shivering relentlessly. Her paws were a stunning prim white, and her muzzle white with stains of red marking it. She let out a desperate mew.

--

Blacktwig watched her heave and contract, and hoped she would make it. He winced as he watched, however, he turned his gaze to see his kits. They were beautiful, but he would wait and see if anymore were birthed.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)   A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 15:10

Emberfall drank some water from the pile of wet moss, she soon stopped. She was still living, but the pain went away and she just laid there with three kits next to her "Names?" she asked suddenly, as if nothing had ever happened.

OOC: I'm just going to stop the kitting there, if anyone else is going to join later since it still open I'll just make a new one.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)   A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 15:44

"Mottledkit for that one," Blacktwig purred, flicking his tail towards the mottled she-cat with red tabby mottled fur. He smiled at them. "Hmm, Flamekit for that one?" He asked.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)   A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 17:22

Emberfall smiled "I like those names" she purred "And...For that sweet one, Auburnkit" she mewed with a large smile.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)   A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 17:51

Blacktwig nodded with a purr, as Mottledkit wriggled blindly against him. "I do like those," he said, curling his tail around his new children.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)   A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 18:20

OOC: Don't forget Mothkit!!!

IC: Cloverpool purred at the kits.

The soon to be Mothkit was ginger, and black tortie with white taking up most of her lower body and faint almost transparent spots on her fur on each color she had. When she opened her eyes she would have beautiful brown eyes.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)   A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 18:23

Blacktwig bent down and nipped the last kit, Mothkit's, birth sac. As she took her first breaths Blacktwig smiled. These were his children. His precious children. He glanced at Emberfall. "And her?" Blacktwig meowed with question, resting his tail slightly beside the soon-to-be-named Mothkit.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)   A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Blaze of Black Embers (Birth Topic)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next