Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pebblepaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

Pebblepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Pebblepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Pebblepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 14 Sep 2016 - 9:30

After the flood of ceremonies, having just one to do was a relief. Thunderclan had grown strong, just as she wished it would. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather under the Highrock for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Pebblepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Pebblepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 14 Sep 2016 - 9:33

Amberpaw skipped happily out of the apprentices' den, wondering what the leader had to announce. Pinepaw followed her, looking at Darkstar blankly, something in the deep of his emerald eyes.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Pebblepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Pebblepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 14 Sep 2016 - 13:06

Blacktwig exited the warriors' den quietly, opening his mouth to taste the fresh morning air. Darkstar's words entered his ears, and the moment he heard them, he trotted out, a smile wide on his muzzle. He loosened his muscles, taking on a more comfortable stance as he sat down beneath Darkstar's piercing yellow gaze, attempting to interpret her calling words. He always awaited ceremonies impatiently, yet masked it with a calm expression. Darkstar's ever-groomed deep brown pelt interested him, and her patient demeanour was intriguing.

Blacktwig spotted Amberpaw, the cheerful, brown-furred apprentice with swirling amber eyes, seemingly her namesake. Her company sparked a positive mood in everyone but her brother, which often made Blacktwig uneasy. His reassurance was always found in his family and Darkstar, however. His mind wandered to the thought of Sedgewhisker once more, wishing desperately that his previous mentor could see these ceremonies, that occurred more than occasionally. He hoped that Sedgewhisker's spirit reached an accord with all cats of ThunderClan.

His paws scuffed the grassy ground; his gaze turned upwards attentively once more. The tom believed that, though he was not the most inclined on the rules, giving someone attention was the utmost respect. His ears flicked as he searched for his mother's mitigating voice as she murmured to herself; something that would possibly minimize his angst for Sedgewhisker.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Pebblepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Pebblepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 14 Sep 2016 - 14:17

Pebblepaw padded out of the apprentices den and sat down, looking up at Darkstar brightly. He was happy it was his time to be a warrior and join in on the party.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Pebblepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Pebblepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 14 Sep 2016 - 14:23

Blacktwig flicked his tail at the experienced apprentice in greeting, noticing his excitement. He began to have a faint idea of what the ceremony might be, and smiled proudly for Pebblepaw.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pebblepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Pebblepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 14 Sep 2016 - 17:55

"Pebblepaw, please step forward," Darkstar called out, bright yellow eyes on the apprentice.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Pebblepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Pebblepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 14 Sep 2016 - 18:00

Amberpaw lit up with excitement as the apprentice was summoned forwards by the leader. Pebblepaw earned his right to a warrior, that was sure, and she was happy, maybe a little proud, that he was going to be made a warrior. Pinepaw looked up at leader once again, his gaze having been straying around, looking for Sheeppaw. It was all so plain, so disgusting.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Pebblepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Pebblepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 14 Sep 2016 - 18:03

Pebblepaw stepped forward, he was proud he was finally being focused on, he was happy how far he made it in life and how many people he was joyful meeting. He bowed his head, awaiting for his new name to be called down by Darkstar, only one more thing and he was done.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Pebblepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Pebblepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 14 Sep 2016 - 18:04

Blacktwig, however, smiled genuinely at Darkstar's confident words. The warrior bowed his head respectfully towards the smaller tom as he strutted past. His gaze then wandered for a bit, before noticing Pinepaw. Without staring, and swiftly he staved off from the dark brown tom. Only slightly. Blacktwig was always uneasy around him and his strange, seemingly perpetual interest in his sister. He knew that Sheeppaw didn't always enjoy it, and his protectiveness couldn't be helped.

After shunting his gaze subtly, he returned it to Darkstar's own.

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pebblepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Pebblepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 30 Sep 2016 - 20:44

ooc- yooo holy crap. sometimes you gotta remind me. sorry.

ic- "I, Darkstar, leader of ThunderClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to learn the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in turn." The leader looked down . "Pebblepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Pebblepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Pebblepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 1 Oct 2016 - 6:05

Pebblepaw nodded "I do"
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pebblepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Pebblepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 10 Oct 2016 - 18:49

"Then by the powers of Starclan I grant you your warrior name." She took a breath. "Pebblepaw, from this moment forth you shall be known as Pebbleheart. Starclan honors your skills and strength of character and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pebblepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Pebblepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Pebblepaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1