Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Owlpaw’s Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

Owlpaw’s Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Owlpaw’s Warrior Ceremony   Owlpaw’s Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 24 Jul 2018 - 21:44

Littlebrook leaped up onto Jaggedrock. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath Jaggedrock for a clan meeting!" She yowled, a content smile clearly seen on her maw. Her clan was growing more and more every night, and it made her heart swell with prIde.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Owlpaw’s Warrior Ceremony Sign_s13
Owlpaw’s Warrior Ceremony Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Owlpaw’s Warrior Ceremony   Owlpaw’s Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 2 Aug 2018 - 10:20

Owlpaw got up and walked over to the meeting spot. His orange-yellow gaze was a bit downcast. It was probably another apprentice ceremony or a warrior ceremony. He hoped it was the first so he didn't have to be reminded that he would never become a warrior. The apprentice shook his head. Now that was no way to think! He would be the best warrior when he finally became one!

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3847

PostSubject: Re: Owlpaw’s Warrior Ceremony   Owlpaw’s Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 2 Aug 2018 - 19:30

Rowantalon pulled himself out of the Elder's den, a knowing glint hidden in his golden-flecked eyes. This had certainly been a long time coming.

Middy

Characters : [B]lackkit♀ | [Q]uickkit♀
Clan/Rank : [B]-SC / Unborn Kit | [Q]-WC / Unborn Kit
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1967

PostSubject: Re: Owlpaw’s Warrior Ceremony   Owlpaw’s Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 3 Aug 2018 - 8:43

Crowfur walked out of the warrior's den and sat beside Owlpaw, giving him a friendly nudge on the shoulder. The older tom could sense what this meeting was about and the warriir couldn't be happier for his younger brother. Crowfur would always be there to support his siblings, mate, kits, and his father.

Click on either head to go to the respective profile! (N/A yet)
Owlpaw’s Warrior Ceremony 1f340 Blackkit of Shadowclan Owlpaw’s Warrior Ceremony 1f340』║『 Owlpaw’s Warrior Ceremony 1f4a8 Quickkit of Windclan Owlpaw’s Warrior Ceremony 1f4a8
Owlpaw’s Warrior Ceremony 1f340 Unborn Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Owlpaw’s Warrior Ceremony 1f340』║『Owlpaw’s Warrior Ceremony 1f4a8 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Owlpaw’s Warrior Ceremony 1f4a8
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Owlpaw’s Warrior Ceremony   Owlpaw’s Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 6 Aug 2018 - 0:55

As soon as her clan had gathered, she began the ceremony with a bright smile across her face. "Today we gather to give an apprentice his warrior name." She announced, letting her attention waver to her clanmates for only a moment before they returned to the apprentice, and she continued. "I, Littlestar, leader of ShadowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Owlpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Owlpaw’s Warrior Ceremony   Owlpaw’s Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 14 Aug 2018 - 19:55

Owlpaw felt his heart leap for joy. Starclan was finally answering his prayers! The tom jumped up and rushed to step forwards. He could feel tears stinging his gaze as he looked up at Littlestar. The apprentice had waited for this moment for as long as he could remember. "I do!" he exclaimed with untameable pride and happiness. His face held a grin, orange eyes twinkling with life and joy.

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Owlpaw’s Warrior Ceremony   Owlpaw’s Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 30 Aug 2018 - 18:22

Littlestar nodded approvingly as Owlpaw responded, “Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Owlpaw, from this moment on you shall be known as, Owlgaze. StarClan honors your Perseverance and authenticity, and welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan." She finished with a warm purr before leaping down to congratulate the newly-named Warrior.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owlpaw’s Warrior Ceremony   Owlpaw’s Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Owlpaw’s Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1