Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Meeting Bluefur

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Meeting Bluefur Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Bluefur   Meeting Bluefur EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:24 pm

*she walks through the forest and eventually come to fourtree where the clans gather every full moon in peace and in the middle of the clearing she sees the Thunderclan warrior Bluefur* bluefur what are you doing here? *she asked in a small voice*

Last edited by Shimmerkit on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosepaw | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Apprentice
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4591

Meeting Bluefur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Bluefur   Meeting Bluefur EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:27 pm

Firepaw was walking threw the tree's. When she saw Shimmerkit. "Shimmerkit?" She asked.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Meeting Bluefur JPzjwJV Meeting Bluefur JPzNeMg Meeting Bluefur JGg2mwx Meeting Bluefur JPzwPEb Meeting Bluefur JPzwXQn

Meeting Bluefur JcTsSP1  Meeting Bluefur JcnAVnI Meeting Bluefur JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Meeting Bluefur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Bluefur   Meeting Bluefur EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:36 pm

*she looked up at firepaw and said* yes firepaw?
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosepaw | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Apprentice
Pisces Tiger

Meeting Bluefur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Bluefur   Meeting Bluefur EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:43 pm

She swished her tail towwards the cat at fourtree's. "Who is that?" She asked.

Meeting Bluefur JPzjwJV Meeting Bluefur JPzNeMg Meeting Bluefur JGg2mwx Meeting Bluefur JPzwPEb Meeting Bluefur JPzwXQn

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Meeting Bluefur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Bluefur   Meeting Bluefur EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:49 pm

Her name is Bluefur. I think im having a vision of the future. *she turns her gaze to Bluefur* *Bluefur* Shimmerkit and Firepaw my mother is moonflower and my father is stormtail. I was trained in the ways of the warrior code and I was given a phrophcy that said "Like fire, you will blaze through the forest", I became leader by giving up my kits and becoming deptuy because I would always do my best for Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

Meeting Bluefur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Bluefur   Meeting Bluefur EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:52 pm

Firepaw stared at the strange cat. "Like fire that will blaze threw the forest? What does that mean? The forest will be distroyed?" By now Firepaw's tail was twitching madly.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Meeting Bluefur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Bluefur   Meeting Bluefur EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:55 pm

*Bluefur* No, the forest will not be destroyed. It means that I had to save my clan from my bloodthirsty clanmate Thistleclaw. If I had stayed in the nursery with my kits my whole clan would have been destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

Meeting Bluefur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Bluefur   Meeting Bluefur EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:00 pm

"So this is all going to happen in the future? Do we need to help or something?" She asked.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Meeting Bluefur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Bluefur   Meeting Bluefur EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:03 pm

*Bluefur* yes u need to help me. Sunstar will chose me as the next deputy but he wants me to keep my kits so i need shimmer to nurse them
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

Meeting Bluefur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Bluefur   Meeting Bluefur EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:05 pm

OOC: . . . . . . Bluefur doesn't exist. . . . .-_- Not here it doesn't. . . . .SO STOP THIS, IT'S STUPID

Meeting Bluefur Chisweethomeicon_19Meeting Bluefur Chisweethomeicon_22Meeting Bluefur Chisweethomeicon_17Meeting Bluefur Chisweethomeicon_14Meeting Bluefur Chisweethomeicon_20Meeting Bluefur Chisweethomeicon_24Meeting Bluefur Chisweethomeicon_1-1Meeting Bluefur Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

Meeting Bluefur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Bluefur   Meeting Bluefur EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:33 pm

OOC: Stay out of this if you got nuthin nice to say -_-

IC: Firepaw sat down to think this all over.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Meeting Bluefur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Bluefur   Meeting Bluefur EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:37 pm

i will gladly nurse ur kits bluefur. but im only a kit
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

Meeting Bluefur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Bluefur   Meeting Bluefur EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:39 pm

Firepaw still sat there thinking. "Blue....fur? huh..."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Meeting Bluefur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Bluefur   Meeting Bluefur EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:40 pm

*BLUEFUR* yes firepaw
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

Meeting Bluefur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Bluefur   Meeting Bluefur EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:42 am

rosepaw woke up in fourtrees and noticed her sister and two other ones that looked like a kit and a warrior. rosepaw walked up to the three cats and said hi to firepaw but looked confused to the others.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting Bluefur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Bluefur   Meeting Bluefur Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Bluefur
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next