Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bluefur's first dream as a warrior!

Go down 
+3
Goldfish
Thistle (Angel)
Bluefur loves Cookies!
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bluefur loves Cookies!

Bluefur loves Cookies!

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan warrior
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 594

Bluefur's first dream as a warrior! Empty
PostSubject: Bluefur's first dream as a warrior!   Bluefur's first dream as a warrior! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:14 am

Bluefur walked into the trees and then suddenly came to a stop.This is the Riverclan border....Bluefur thought.But why am i here?What brought me here?

Fourth life:Lionfur of Windclan Bluefur's first dream as a warrior! !!River%20Lion%20Female
Fifth life:Firetail of Skyclan Bluefur's first dream as a warrior! Rustbucket-Firetail-FlamingSpits+Face
Bluefur's first dream as a warrior! Whatcolor_isblueBluefur's first dream as a warrior! Whatcolor_isgreen
Bluefur's first dream as a warrior! Whatcolor_isblackBluefur's first dream as a warrior! Whatcolor_iswhite
Bluefur's first dream as a warrior! Whatcolor_isred
My theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjSG6z_13-Q Can't Be Tamed Miley Cyrus
Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Clan/Rank : T:WC Kit R:TC Kit S:SC Kit
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 2040

PostSubject: Re: Bluefur's first dream as a warrior!   Bluefur's first dream as a warrior! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:55 am

Angelclaw padded up to her sister. "Hi Bluefur!" she smiled and licked her sister. Her scar that was over her left eye was in the shape of a wing with a halo over it.

Hey Thar. No kitties lurking in here ;D:

Bluefur's first dream as a warrior! Angel110

Bluefur's first dream as a warrior! Tumblr_ly8jl9XfS81qdhwg1

Bluefur's first dream as a warrior! 2zs2mud
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-fim-oc-rp.forumotion.net/
Goldfish

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

PostSubject: Re: Bluefur's first dream as a warrior!   Bluefur's first dream as a warrior! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:05 am

Goldenstar opened her eyes to find herself next to the border. Why can't I just rest in my dreams? She wondered, annoyed. Instead of trying to wake up though, she turned around and greeted her Clanmates. "Hey Bluefur, Hey Angelclaw, what's up?"

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Bluefur's first dream as a warrior!   Bluefur's first dream as a warrior! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:19 am

Sandnose padded up,glittering in starlight,"welcome," she dipped her head to her sisters and former leader,she looked up at them all,wisdom in her lime green eyes

Bluefur's first dream as a warrior! 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Bluefur's first dream as a warrior!   Bluefur's first dream as a warrior! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:42 pm

Snowclaw woke up and purred.She was in Starclan territory! Maybe she could find Lynxpaw and Twilightkit! Suddenly she seen Bluefur,Goldenstar,Angelclaw and Sandnose."Hello" she mewed

Lynxpaw padded out of the shadows.Her fur was shinning,like a star.Her eyes looked like stars,aswell."Hello!" she mewed excitedly.It had been ages since she had seen cats from Thunderclan.Suddenly she seen her mother."Snowclaw!" she mewed,running over to her mother."I missed you so much!"

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Bluefur loves Cookies!

Bluefur loves Cookies!

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Bluefur's first dream as a warrior!   Bluefur's first dream as a warrior! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:09 pm

"Why are we hear?"Bluefur asked."What's going on?"

Fourth life:Lionfur of Windclan Bluefur's first dream as a warrior! !!River%20Lion%20Female
Fifth life:Firetail of Skyclan Bluefur's first dream as a warrior! Rustbucket-Firetail-FlamingSpits+Face
Bluefur's first dream as a warrior! Whatcolor_isblueBluefur's first dream as a warrior! Whatcolor_isgreen
Bluefur's first dream as a warrior! Whatcolor_isblackBluefur's first dream as a warrior! Whatcolor_iswhite
My theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjSG6z_13-Q Can't Be Tamed Miley Cyrus
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Bluefur's first dream as a warrior!   Bluefur's first dream as a warrior! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:12 pm

Suddenly, the yowling of cats reached the ears of the ThunderClan warriors.

ShadowClan warriors and WindClan warriors battle eachother inside ThunderClan's borders.

Who do YOU fight? .3.

OOC: Lawl, JK. But i DO need WC or RC and SC warriors too fite. .3.

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Bluefur's first dream as a warrior!   Bluefur's first dream as a warrior! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:20 pm

Rainstar padded up to the small group. She only recognized one cat, and that was Goldenstar, her old friend.
"Hello!" she greeted cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Bluefur loves Cookies!

Bluefur loves Cookies!

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Bluefur's first dream as a warrior!   Bluefur's first dream as a warrior! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:23 pm

"Hello Rainfall!"Bluefur meowed to her friend.

Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bluefur's first dream as a warrior!   Bluefur's first dream as a warrior! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:30 pm

Smiling at the Thunderclan warrior, she mewed, "It's Rainstar. And hi."
Back to top Go down
Bluefur loves Cookies!

Bluefur loves Cookies!

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Bluefur's first dream as a warrior!   Bluefur's first dream as a warrior! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:36 pm

"Oh,Rainstar!Your leader!"Bluefur meowed,exited for her.

Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bluefur's first dream as a warrior!   Bluefur's first dream as a warrior! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:39 pm

OoC: A dead leader ;~;

Rainstar nodded.
"Yeah, I was," she told Bluefur. "But Starclan decided to end that early."
Back to top Go down
Bluefur loves Cookies!

Bluefur loves Cookies!

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Bluefur's first dream as a warrior!   Bluefur's first dream as a warrior! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:41 pm

"oh,i'm sorry."Bluefur meowed."Why did they do that?That doesn't seem like them."

Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bluefur's first dream as a warrior!   Bluefur's first dream as a warrior! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:44 pm

Rainstar shrugged.
"Only time will tell, I suppose," she said.
Back to top Go down
Bluefur loves Cookies!

Bluefur loves Cookies!

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Bluefur's first dream as a warrior!   Bluefur's first dream as a warrior! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:45 pm

"Do you know why We're here?" Bluefur asked.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bluefur's first dream as a warrior!   Bluefur's first dream as a warrior! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bluefur's first dream as a warrior!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next