Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Contemplation on the Rock (Closed for Dimmeh)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

Contemplation on the Rock (Closed for Dimmeh) Empty
PostSubject: Contemplation on the Rock (Closed for Dimmeh)   Contemplation on the Rock (Closed for Dimmeh) EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 21:24

As the last ray of the sun's light began to fade, a small, fluffy apprentice crossed the camp, looking for her friend. She had things to show him.
"Ay, Blackpaw!" Mosspaw called. Do you wanna see the place or not?"

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Contemplation on the Rock (Closed for Dimmeh) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation on the Rock (Closed for Dimmeh)   Contemplation on the Rock (Closed for Dimmeh) EmptyWed 31 Aug 2016 - 6:39

Blackpaw walked across, gazing into Mosspaw's glimmering green eyes. "Of course I am!" He called with a chuckle. The sun was setting so beautifully, into a pool of apricot light. He padded up to the long-furred she-cat, sitting down beside her with a joyous sigh. His tail curled neatly around him, the sun reflected in his eyes, a pink sheath to their violet-blue cores. "So," the tom began, "How have you been?"

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation on the Rock (Closed for Dimmeh)   Contemplation on the Rock (Closed for Dimmeh) EmptyWed 31 Aug 2016 - 16:23

"Same as always, I guess. Not great, but not bad either." Mosspaw's mouth curled into a smirk. She began to pad towards the camp exit, beckoning Blackpaw to follow with her tail. "How've you been, then?"

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation on the Rock (Closed for Dimmeh)   Contemplation on the Rock (Closed for Dimmeh) EmptyThu 1 Sep 2016 - 15:03

Blackpaw leapt after her, tail-tip flickering with unbounded excitement. His blue eyes sparkled as he followed the long-haired she-cat, her tawny pelt guiding him as he weaved towards the exit to camp. Hesitation seemed to be exiled from Blackpaw's behaviour, as the warrior-aged apprentice smiled. "I'm doing well," he said, as he raised his head proudly.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation on the Rock (Closed for Dimmeh)   Contemplation on the Rock (Closed for Dimmeh) EmptyThu 1 Sep 2016 - 17:02

"You'll be a warrior soon, hey?" Mosspaw cocked her head as she padded through the trees. "That's pretty cool, I won't lie. I've still got a while to go - I've only been an apprentice for a few moons." She smiled. "Well, even now, I still go where I want, I do what I want."

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation on the Rock (Closed for Dimmeh)   Contemplation on the Rock (Closed for Dimmeh) EmptyThu 1 Sep 2016 - 17:14

"Yeah, I will," Blackpaw purred, grinning. "Even if you've still got a while to go, what do you want your name to be?" The apprentice asked, leaves of various colors flying from branches of trees, serrated and round edges differing. "I think Darkstar chooses for us... But I'd like mine to be any. Maybe Blackfang, or Blackwater," Blackpaw said, shrugging indifferently.

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation on the Rock (Closed for Dimmeh)   Contemplation on the Rock (Closed for Dimmeh) EmptyThu 1 Sep 2016 - 17:30

"Blackfang sounds cool, if you ask me." Mosspaw shrugged. "As for me..... well, I kinda like Mossheart. Or Mosspad, or maybe Mosspelt, or Mossfur. Actually, you know what? I think I'd like to be called Mosswing."

As the two cats talked, they approached a tall rock. Nowhere near as tall as the Great Rock, but higher than most. It was surrounded by a few small, sparsely placed brambles, and had a clear view of the stars that had begun to appear in the sky. Mosspaw hopped up onto the top, leaping over the tiny brambles easily.

"This is it. You can see the stars so clearly from up here..." She looked up, gaze settling on Silverpelt. It was so beautiful, she never denied that, and she enjoyed just sitting here alone in her nightly wanderings. Tonight, though, she had a friend.

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation on the Rock (Closed for Dimmeh)   Contemplation on the Rock (Closed for Dimmeh) EmptyThu 1 Sep 2016 - 18:20

Blackpaw leapt over the brambles equally as gracefully, stretching his long legs before taking a seat beside Mosspaw on the rock. Blackpaw glanced at her with eyes that glimmered like the stars reflected in them. "Mosswing sounds bold, adventurous, ambitious." The dark tom observed, cocking his head slightly as his eyes trained on the silver moon. "It doesn't matter what name I get, or at least, to me."

OOC: *silently ships Black and Moss even tho Black already has a mate*

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation on the Rock (Closed for Dimmeh)   Contemplation on the Rock (Closed for Dimmeh) EmptyThu 1 Sep 2016 - 19:18

OOC: well, we've got a backup if Ember doesn't work out ;P

Mosspaw nodded. "That's why I like it." She looked back at Blackpaw.
"I remember the first time I came out of camp. I was barely a few moons old, and I only went a few foxlengths past the gorse wall. It seemed so dangerous and risky and, well, fun at the time, and the trees amazed me." She laughed. "Now, I just come out here to explore, to think. I mean, it's lost some of it's rebellious spark since I became an apprentice, but...it's nice out here, you know?

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation on the Rock (Closed for Dimmeh)   Contemplation on the Rock (Closed for Dimmeh) EmptyThu 1 Sep 2016 - 19:50

Blackpaw nodded. "It'll feel weird becoming a warrior, ya know?" He asked, tone agreeing. "You feel like an apprentice, and suddenly you have your own..." The tom trailed off, gazing at the stars calmly. He huffed a short, happy sigh. "I'm excited but nervous." He explained, shifting uncomfortably.

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation on the Rock (Closed for Dimmeh)   Contemplation on the Rock (Closed for Dimmeh) EmptyThu 1 Sep 2016 - 20:04

"Yep," Mosspaw replied. "It seems like life just flies by, you know? One minute you're a kit, one you're an apprentice, and before you know it you're a warrior, and then you go up and join all those stars. I can't imagine what it's like for Darkstar. She'll have seen so much before she loses her last life." She sighed, and let out a crooked smile.

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation on the Rock (Closed for Dimmeh)   Contemplation on the Rock (Closed for Dimmeh) EmptyFri 2 Sep 2016 - 6:11

The older apprentice stared at the stars for a moment, not shivering at what it would feel like to join them, yet his gaze clouded with curiosity. "Well," Blackpaw sighed merely, "Falling down is only how we grow. Staying down is how we die. We have to keep moving forwards..." Blackpaw murmured, just loud enough so that the fluffy she-cat beside him could hear.

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation on the Rock (Closed for Dimmeh)   Contemplation on the Rock (Closed for Dimmeh) EmptyFri 2 Sep 2016 - 16:59

Mosspaw only nodded. She didn't really have anything to say, as she looked up at the stars once again, deep in her own swirling thoughts.

(Mobile)

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation on the Rock (Closed for Dimmeh)   Contemplation on the Rock (Closed for Dimmeh) EmptyFri 2 Sep 2016 - 17:15

Blackpaw sat beside her, stars twinkling with each of the souls of all dead cats, who had come to StarClan. He thought of his own previous mentor, pronounced deceased, yet shook the thoughts away immediately. He felt himself getting tired, as the midnight wind stirred his fur. The beautiful starlit night conjured up thoughts, so many thoughts, and he wondered if he might be too fatigued to retain them.

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation on the Rock (Closed for Dimmeh)   Contemplation on the Rock (Closed for Dimmeh) EmptyMon 5 Sep 2016 - 7:56

Mosspaw turned to Blackpaw once more. "Ay, well, you know, you aren't as....uptight as I thought you were. I mean, when I first met you, I guess, it seemed like you would rather die than so much as lie to Darkstar. You know, that kinda cat. And yet, when I found you out here with Pinepaw, and now...." Sne shook her head. "Guess I was wrong, huh?" Mosspaw gave another crooked smile. "I don't think I really need to say this, but....friends?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation on the Rock (Closed for Dimmeh)   Contemplation on the Rock (Closed for Dimmeh) Empty

Back to top Go down

Contemplation on the Rock (Closed for Dimmeh)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next