Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Unexpected meeting- closed (for Dimmeh)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crow

Crow

Characters : [P]athfinder, [R]unningwind, [A]nastasio, [W]olfie
Number of posts : 28

Unexpected meeting- closed (for Dimmeh) Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected meeting- closed (for Dimmeh)   Unexpected meeting- closed (for Dimmeh) EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 6:06

Pathinder was slowly walking on a grass. She was very happy because of a big amount of prey, which she caught yesterday. Now she was looking for some better place for a den, where she could be at nights. Here previous den was destroyed by a rain and storm last week. She wanted a place, where she could found water and where she would surronded with a lot of prey. But there was a problem. All described places were helded and guarded by clan cats, which would not let anyone in there. What could she do? Could she...
But all this thinking was suddenly interrupted by someone. Or something. Pathfinder stoped and began to look around her. She sniffed; there was something near here. Smell was from... a cat. She quickly prepared for a fight, claws and fangs were ready. "I won´t let anyone to interrupt me!" said she silently and slowly started to walk toward incoming sounds.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected meeting- closed (for Dimmeh)   Unexpected meeting- closed (for Dimmeh) EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 7:22

A horrible shriek sounded from the bushes. A rustling was seen, but only briefly, before a much heftier looking cat stampeded out of it. She was just a blaze of red, with splotches of white, but her hazel eyes shone like fire. Mottledwing was trying to warn Pathfinder to dodge her, because if she didn't, then she would get injured. She hadn't realized that she'd catch the opposing she-cat off guard, because when she flung herself at Pathfinder, she instantly regretted it.

MOTTLEDWING used Leap-and-Hold on PATHFINDER, dealing 8 (-3 for Pathfinder not being focused) damage, and costing 10 SP

PATHFINDER:
34/45 HP
140/140 SP

MOTTLEDWING:
45/45 HP
150/160 SP

She careened into the other she-cat's side sharply. Mottledwing lay on top of Pathfinder for a moment, aggressively, before realizing what she had done. She clambered off. "Eek! So sorry!" Mottledwing apologized. Moments before, she had seemed like a hazard, waiting to fly out of the bushes at full speed - all claws and fangs. But now, she was apologizing like crazy, hanging her head, and holding her tail between her legs.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected meeting- closed (for Dimmeh)   Unexpected meeting- closed (for Dimmeh) EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 8:22

Pathfinder was thinking, that she will suprised disturbing cat, but it was inversely. She-cat was to shocked to reacted, so she just stared at attacking cat. All strange things happened in some moments and then strange cat began to apologize! This was weird; but Pathfinder didn´t answer with hit. Wound was not so bad, so she was only amazed and looked with interest with she-cat. "This was really good!" said Pathfinder, thinking on a hit: "I can´t to do this." Then she looked into the stranger and hoped, that won´t react with another fight.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected meeting- closed (for Dimmeh)   Unexpected meeting- closed (for Dimmeh) EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 14:06

Mottledwing giggled. "No, it wasn't..." she doubted bashfully, a smile regrouping on her red-and-white features. Her wispy, feathery, fluffy fur was all neatly groomed after the situation. She tamed the unkempt fur on the base of one paw with her tongue. "If it was," she said, "I know this - you need to learn it." Mottledwing stood face-to-face with Pathfinder, and her tail was waving behind her with pride.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected meeting- closed (for Dimmeh)   Unexpected meeting- closed (for Dimmeh) EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 8:24

Pathfinder was usually very careful with stranges and strange things, but this cat  was showing only honestly and good purpose. When cat said, that she is going to taught her this crazy things, Pathfinder couldn´t belived that  it was true. Her character was very aggresive and greedy, so young cat quickly made humble and proud look and answered: "I will be honored, if you would teach me." With silent vocie she added: "You must do this, because you attacked me without a reason." Then she smiled to her and with true interest looke older she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected meeting- closed (for Dimmeh)   Unexpected meeting- closed (for Dimmeh) EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 9:11

Mottledwing nodded. "I will teach you," she decided nonchalantly, looking around. A sparrow perched on a nearby branch, tending to another juvenile familiar. They pruned each others' feathers, like two felines sharing tongues. She turned back to the white she-cat, and met her blazing yellow eyes without fear. "On one condition," she added. "You mustn't use your abilities without consent from me, or reason to do so." Mottledwing's steely gaze now bored into Pathfinder, before breaking eye contact in a stern nod. "Understand?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected meeting- closed (for Dimmeh)   Unexpected meeting- closed (for Dimmeh) EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 23:16

Pathfinder took very long pause, thinking about what older she-cat said. But offer was so tempting and she couldn´t said no. After pause Pathifinder finally said: "Yes, I understand." Tinny flash flashed in her eyes, but then she looked even more nice, what is very strange for Pathfinder´s character. Like she is unpatient and curious kit she said: "Let ´s begin!"

Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected meeting- closed (for Dimmeh)   Unexpected meeting- closed (for Dimmeh) EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 13:06

"Later." Mottledwing said sternly, gazing at the floating white clouds. They reminded her of sheep, with their charcoal legs and narrow faces. She hadn't seen sheep since she was an apprentice: Mottledpaw. She looked at Pathfinder. "We need to get some rest," she continued, matter-of-factly.

Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected meeting- closed (for Dimmeh)   Unexpected meeting- closed (for Dimmeh) EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 23:10

Pathifinder realized that older she-cat was right; it was late and learning a battle system need big amount of energy and time. She said with dissapointment: "Okay. We will start next time." She stared at grass, and fiercly thought; will this strange warrior came back, when there will be time for learning? "I hope so": Pathfinder murmed as an answer to herself

Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected meeting- closed (for Dimmeh)   Unexpected meeting- closed (for Dimmeh) EmptyWed 18 Jan 2017 - 15:32

Mottledwing waved her tail, gazing warmly at the loner. "Next time, my friend," the mottled red molly purred happily. Ready to embark, she turned around, glancing easily over her shoulder. "I promise I shall teach you all I know." Mottledwing mysteriously vanished into the haze, only a trace of her bushy, squirrel-like tail behind her. Her hazel eyes looked ahead, her mind swirling with thoughts. I shall teach you all I know, her mind echoed, and she thought back to Jaypaw. Yes, she continued internally.

I shall teach you all I know.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected meeting- closed (for Dimmeh)   Unexpected meeting- closed (for Dimmeh) Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexpected meeting- closed (for Dimmeh)
Page 1 of 1