Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Soot and Water (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9998

Soot and Water (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soot and Water (Open)   Soot and Water (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Aug 2016 - 17:40

Thistlekit watched as the other kit left silently thanking starclan that she was gone. She swore there would have been a fight if they stayed around each other any longer. "Thank you for standing up for me." She said to Sootkit. She looked back to the older kit, who was technically her brother, but she didn't really think of him as such. "My apprentice ceremony is probably going to be delayed for a couple moons because of this." She answered.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Soot and Water (Open)   Soot and Water (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Aug 2016 - 6:54

Sootkit nodded silently, already expecting that answer. Having your apprentice ceremony delayed by something like this would definitely make most kits upset, but Thistlekit was taking it really well. He had to admit that it would be a bit weird to see an apprentice aged cat in the nursery, but he guessed it couldn’t be helped “Well…hopefully it won’t take too long, it would be nice to train together” A small smile formed on the kit’s muzzle as he spoke, replacing his usual neutral expression. He was starting to feel comfortable around Thistlekit, thing that rarely happened with other cats at all.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Soot and Water (Open)   Soot and Water (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Aug 2016 - 16:07

"Which is why I'm trying to be careful with it, I don't want to damage it more so I end up delaying my ceremony even more." She was upset about it but she knew there was nothing that could be done. It was her fault in the end anyway for going out of Windclan camp, and getting too close to the gorge.. She shouldn't have gotten upset with what happened. she should have just stayed in camp like a good little kit. But she was here.. in a better clan.. so it was better in a way. "Sootkit, remind me when we are both warriors that there is something I have to tell you." Yeah that was a good time to tell him. He wouldn't go ratting her out then right?

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Soot and Water (Open)   Soot and Water (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Aug 2016 - 19:02

Sootkit tilted his head with Thistlekit’s words, wondering what exactly would need to wait for that many moons, and why she couldn’t just tell him now. However, as much as he wanted to ask her, something told him that it wouldn’t be a wise decision, it could be the tone of her voice or even a raw gut feeling, but in the end he decided to just go with it and ignore his curiosity “I will, I promise” He would need to remember this conversation for many moons to uphold his promise, and he was more than willing to try.

His eyes looked up at the sky, it wasn’t really that late just yet, but he sincerely had no idea of what they could do. He probably should’ve watched the other kits more often, at least to know a game or two “So…hum…is there anything you want to do?” Maybe Thistlekit knew a few games? Maybe not? “If not we can just rest for a bit, maybe look at the clouds?” Not the most exciting thing in the forest, but that was one of Sootkit’s preferred hobbies, besides looking at the stars during the night, of course.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Soot and Water (Open)   Soot and Water (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 11:57

She hoped that when the time finally came she would either forget or he would.. or he wouldn't get mad at her for keeping this a secret the whole time. She was sure that people would notice that when she was a warrior that she was notably smaller than the rest of Riverclan. She would probably forever look like an older apprentice, at least with Riverclan. She shook her head trying to clear out the bad thoughts. No she may have been born in Windclan but Riverclan is her clan. She will protect it with her life, even against Windclan.

The small kit kept her broken leg off the ground. "I don't know of anything to do. I can't move around a lot because I'm not used to only using three legs. It's weird." She said. Most of the games she saw involved a lot of running. She didn't really know what kind of games Riverclan played. "Resting or helping me learn to move without one of my paws is good with me, if you want to help."

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Soot and Water (Open)   Soot and Water (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 18:54

Sootkit smiled and nodded, silently wondering how he could help her to get used to move on three legs. This would only be temporary, or at least that’s what the odd eyed tom hoped, but it seemed to be important for Thistlekit, so he was willing to give it a try. For the first time in his life he wished he had interacted a bit more with the rest of the clan, only to find out if someone had any experience on how to walk on three legs so he could have a starting point instead of being walking in the dark.

“Ok, hum…let’s see” He let his paw go limp and didn’t put any weight on it, trying to mimic Thistlekit the best he could, and started to limp around a bit to get used to the feeling. He knew he probably looked stupid doing that, but he couldn’t care less, and if any cat looked at him right then and there he wouldn’t even notice. All he could think of was on the task on his paws. It took him a couple of tries to recover his balance on the unusual position, almost falling on his face once “It’s a bit tricky, uh?” He whispered almost to himself.

Once he could start moving somewhat normally he finally spoke again “Apparently all you need to do is balance yourself, and not try to add extra weight on your sane paw?” He probably was just telling Thistle kit what she already knew, but he felt like if he should try to tell her every single discovery he made, just in case “I think that pushing yourself up with your sane paw also help, like a tiny jump?”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Soot and Water (Open)   Soot and Water (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 31 Aug 2016 - 10:46

Thistlekit laughed a bit as Sootkit struggled with walking on three legs. It was a funny sight to see, and that was probably what she looked like when she was learning at first, and she probably still looked goofy now. The information he was giving her was something she already knew but it was nice to get someone else's view on it. She stood her tail hanging a bit low as she tried to move normally without limping or hobbling around too much. She wanted to walk normally without her leg. As she was moving she decided to speak so she could get used to this as a natural behavior. "I heard Darkstar doesn't have all of her legs.. I wonder if it's true, and if it is I would like to talk to her about it maybe get some pointers from her. If she wouldn't mind giving tips to a Riverclan cat." She said as she practiced.

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Soot and Water (Open)   Soot and Water (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Sep 2016 - 8:42

Sootkit raised his ears with interest with Thistlekit’s words, almost tripping with himself when he stopped paying attention to his own movements “Darkstar…she is ThunderClan’s leader, right?” He had heard the name a couple of times before, and though no cat had said anything bad about her, he couldn’t say the same about the clan she leaded, and that made him feel a bit nervous “I…uh…didn’t know that she didn’t had all her legs…but you think it would be safe to travel to ThunderClan just to ask for some advice? I think it would be a better idea to wait for a gathering once we become apprentices” In gatherings fighting was forbidden, or at least that was what he had heard, so it should be safe. He didn’t want Thistlekit to put herself in dangerous situations after all.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Soot and Water (Open)   Soot and Water (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Sep 2016 - 10:18

Thistlekit shook her head. "I wouldn't go trudging through thunderclan land just for some advice. I would be respectful about it." She said. "And I don't know if she has all her legs or not, it's just something I have heard, but I don't know if it's true because I haven't seen her." She knew other cats knew more than her but she still liked seeing things herself before she believe them. She knew the dark forest was real because she saw them when she was younger, but she didn't know if Starclan was real because she never saw one. Others say they existed but she never saw one herself so she wasn't sure. "And I don't know if I would be allowed to speak to Darkstar at a gathering. After all she is the leader of Thunderclan, and I would just be a small Riverclan apprentice." She spoke as she kept moving. She was going to have to take a break at some point.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soot and Water (Open)   Soot and Water (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soot and Water (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2