Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT]

Go down 
+8
Jughead
Knight
Ash
Sunlit
bunjamin
Bloom
Reaper King
Fish
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT] Empty
PostSubject: The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT]   The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT] EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016 - 12:08

It felt strange to be overlooking RiverClan camp again. Of course, little had changed since she's been gone, and yet.. It felt like so much had changed. She'd been away for an entire moon, forced to wander the lands around the barn and live virtually on her own, dodging barnyard twolegs and dogs every day. Prey was never hard to come by - the mice really seemed to like the twolegs' lands - but other than that, it'd been awful. Having to skirt the forest and watch at the skies turned black and the followers of StarClan were subdued, killed, and driven out solely for being loyal to their warrior ancestors. Fishstar had been able to do nothing about it. Had she gone back and rebelled at the wrong time, it was highly likely that she would have been killed.

Now, however, it was over. The shadowy menace had been driven out of the forest, the rightful leaders of the Clans had been put back in their places, and stars once again watched from above when nighttime came. Many had been injured, betrayed, killed, and wronged, but it was finished. It was time to rebuild, and it was time for Fishstar to address her Clan about everything that had happened, as a first step.

Rising to all fours atop the willow branch, Fishstar called for the first time in what seemed like an age, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the willow branch for a Clan meeting!"

The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT] 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb

Last edited by Fish the Thirst Queen on Fri 19 Aug 2016 - 12:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT]   The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT] EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016 - 12:15

Reedfang limped into the camp, his wounds still hurt like crazy, but they were dressed. He was glad that the dark forest was gone. He was glad that he managed to survive, and his mate survived. He was already sitting in the middle of camp and taking it easy when Fishstar called for the clan. He was happy to see her up there again. Everything felt right. It was strange coming back to the clan with his niece in charge. Though she was gone now.. and things needed to be rebuilt. He knew Fishstar could do it.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT]   The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT] EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016 - 12:21

Crowpaw snarled as he followed the others into the clearing. The Dark Forest raised him and trained him, so he had every right to be loyal to them. Now that these Starclan-loyal cats were returning and invading their camp, Crowpaw knew that he'd have no choice but to do what they say. Darkfrost and Muddyfang weren't the last Starclan believers he'd kill.

The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT] Image13

The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT] Roh7nXW

Last edited by Bloom on Fri 19 Aug 2016 - 19:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT]   The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT] EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016 - 17:13

Smokepaw, the newly appointed apprentice, slipped away from the spot he had been sunning himself at, his face curious about what could happen. He knew that when he had been born, the Clans had had problem with something called the Dark Forest, so maybe it will affect him, too. No way to know, he told himself as he joined Crowpaw, another apprentice he didn't know quite well, beneath the willow branch.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT]   The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT] EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016 - 17:42

Willowbreeze was resting in a patch of sunlight outside the nursery when she heard her leader's call. Her rightful leader's call. She smiled as she got to her paws and stretched before making her way over to the Willow Branch. It was nice to finally see Fishstar up there again after what seemed like forever. She sat down and wrapped her fluffy white and silver tail around her paws. Her blue eyes glanced around as everyone else gathered, noticing Crowpaw's angry demeanor and she sighed. The apprentice had been raised to follow the Dark Forest, so she couldn't exactly blame him for being angry about this change, but she wished he could see that the Dark Forest only wanted to control them, not make them better or 'stronger'. She shook her head slightly to clear her thoughts before letting her now calm gaze rest on Fishstar.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT] Sign_s13
The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT]   The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT] EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016 - 18:38

Halfmoon stumbled out of the medicine den, face still bloody, almost blind. Since the Dark Forest she-cat had pierced her good eye, she could hardly see through it anymore. It was through scent and sound that she dragged herself through the crowd of cats and to her mate's side, giving a broken purr. At least he was fine, and they were together.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT]   The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT] EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016 - 19:43

Ivyfall darted out of the nursery, the silver she-cat was still nursing her kits, neither of them quite old enough to leave her. But the deputy knew what was to happen in the clan meeting, and Fishstar would need her to present a strong united front. Frostfall, her daughter, she'd left the clan in quite a state, apprentices who'd grown up with the Dark Forest were resentful of change while warriors who'd been chased out were wary and badly wounded. As one of the few cats who made it out physically fine, she had a big role to play in protecting and holding the clan together. Her heart still ached when she thought of all she'd lost, but now wasn't the time for self pity. She endured, as she always did.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT]   The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT] EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016 - 21:43

Cloudpaw peered out of the medicine den at the call, taking stock of what he had. The reign of the Dark Forest had left his herb supply weakened and shriveled. He'd have to look for some later.

She'd only found out in the last few days. She hadn't told anyone. Only the medicine cat knew. If she wanted it to not be in vain, she had to stay. For them. Fogheart lingered outside of the warrior's den, keeping her distance from her clanmates if she could help it. The blind she-cat listened, ears perked towards Fishstar. What was she going to say? Something didn't feel right.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT]   The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT] EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016 - 23:24

Morningpaw heasitated before leaving the apprentice den. She knew that Crowpaw believed in the Dark Forest as well and that this was no doubt about them. She would have gone by her mother but, her mother hated the Dark Forest. The tabby simply sat by him, looking up at Fishstar with a held breath.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT]   The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT] EmptySat 20 Aug 2016 - 0:28

Tawnystorm padded out of the warrior's den and took her place next to her sister Willowbreeze. She smiled as she saw Fishstar in her rightful place on the willow branch. The Dark Forest was gone for now, and things were as they should be. Curling her tail around her paws, she looked up and listened attentively.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT] Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT]   The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT] EmptySat 20 Aug 2016 - 0:33

Sootkit waited until her mother was outside to quickly sneak out of the nursery to hear what was going on, knowing that she would force him back inside if he did at any other time. He may be aloof and silent most of the time, not liking to be around so many cats, but if something was causing all this commotion around the clan it surely had to be something worth listening to. He was blissfully unaware of the whole Dark Forest thing that had been happening around the clans thanks to Ivyfall’s silence about the subject while around him, saving him from falling on their cursed claws, but a mother could only keep the truth concealed from her kits for so long.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT]   The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT] EmptySat 20 Aug 2016 - 0:54

Dewpelt sat calmly in the audience, trying to forget the recent events. She let out a sigh and blinked around hopelessly, 'at least we won... For the good of the forest' She thought to herself.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT] Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT]   The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT] EmptySat 27 Aug 2016 - 16:52

Fishstar could feel a knot growing in her belly as cats gathered beneath the willow branch. The camp - the Clan - had barely changed from the last time she'd seen it all, but it felt as if so much had changed. She'd never been away from RiverClan for more than two sunrises - that being her trip to the Moonstone to receive her nine lives, as well as her trip along with Sunstar before her to accompany him on his way to the same place.  RiverClan had been under totally different leadership for an entire moon, and now that Fishstar was back following the downfall of Morningstar and the rest of the Dark Forest, no one could be quite sure how things would turn out - If everyone would accept their leader back warmly. It didn't help that Fishstar had never been any goo at planning speeches, so she would do what she always did - just start talking, praying to StarClan all the while that the right words would come to her as she went on. Now of all times, it was important that the spotted she-cat said everything that needed to be said - To reassure everyone after her absence that she was the strong leader that she'd once promised to be.

"Cats of RiverClan," she began, sea-green eyes sweeping over each and every familiar face on the grass below, "we have been through hard times. We've warred with ThunderClan, starved, been sick, lost friends and kin, and just a moon ago, we were overtaken by the Dark Forest. As difficult as life has been to us, though, we've always pulled through - Not unscathed, but still standing. I'm not going to sit here and tell you that everything is going to get better from here on out now that the war with the Dark Forest is over. I can't guarantee if it'll get worse or if things will improve, but what I am going to guarantee that I will do my very best to bring us together once more. Recent events have divided us and weakened our union as a Clan, but it is my sole duty to build us back up again as a force to be reckoned with again." Her tail swept back and forth behind her, and her gaze narrowed a degree. "But in order to do that, I must weed out the traitors among us and dole out appropriate punishments. I know that there are some standing before me as I speak. Now, as your rightful leader, I command those who turned on me and fought for the Dark Forest to step forward and admit your wrongs. If you do not, I will find out one way or another, and your consequences may be more harsh in the future."

The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT] 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT]   The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT] EmptySat 27 Aug 2016 - 18:51

Crowpaw's body grew rigid and his throat tightened at Fishstar's order. He didn't even know this cat, and she expected him to suddenly follow her every command? For all he knew, Fishstar and Starclan were the bad ones, and the Dark Forest were the rightful forest dwellers. Crowpaw was raised under the Dark Forest. He had been too young to remember Fishstar as the leader of Riverclan. The large, black tom stood up and padded forward, pushing to the front of the crowd. His wounds from battle were still fresh. "Fishstar, was it?" He began, locking eyes with her. "I do not know who you are or what you are doing here, only that the Dark Forest were the ones who provided me protection and strength. They raised and trained me, yet as far as I know, you have done nothing for me. Frostfall was the only leader I knew. I fought for the Dark Forest in the battle, because they told me that Starclan was the bad guys. I did not know otherwise....nobody told me differently. Now that I have seen the Dark Forest get beaten, I realize that they aren't who they say they are. I ask of you that you accept my full loyalty to you and Starclan, and my forgiveness of blindly doing evil. I also accept any punishment you have for me, though I am not sure whether a punishment is necessary or not since I did not know that I was doing the wrong thing. The Dark Forest took over just before my apprenticeship, and I do not remember much of my kithood, therefore it is hard to blame me for doing wrong when I was trained into doing so without any other option or Starclan influence in my life."

The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT] Image13

The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT] Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT]   The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT] EmptySat 27 Aug 2016 - 19:20

Goldpaw, much older than her two, unknowingly adopted sisters Tawnystorm and Willowbreeze, padded over. She had recently return under approval of Fishstar back into Riverclan. She knew she wouldn't be much of a warrior, and she had a wonderful amount of herb knowledge and would rather be a medicine cat than a warrior but alas it was not meant to be. The cinnamon colored swirled tabby she cat looked at the rude apprentice and sat down meowing a high to her younger sisters.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT]   The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next