Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT]

Go down 
+8
Jughead
Knight
Ash
Sunlit
bunjamin
Bloom
Reaper King
Fish
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT]   The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT] - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Aug 2016 - 19:30

Tawnystorm gave Goldpaw a curt nod in return, but said nothing. It wasn't that she didn't like her or anything, it was just that she was to deep in thought to really talk. She turned her attention back to the front, where Crowpaw was trying to justify himself. She wasn't quite sure what to think of this. On one hand, it could be genuine. But on the other, knowing Crowpaw, this could just be a lie to weed himself out of being punished. She hoped it was the first one, but she couldn't be sure of anyone anymore, especially not Crowpaw. So why did she care about him so much? She tried to let the confused thought go from her mind, but couldn't distract herself. Tawnystorm narrowed her eyes, listening. It was possible he was telling the truth, but now, she knew she couldn't trust anyone.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT] - Page 2 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT]   The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT] - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Aug 2016 - 20:53

Dewpelt sat there uneasily, she knew the she and her old apprentice were safe but the threat of a fight breaking out any moment kept her on her paws. Dewpelt wanted to fight for those that joined the Dark Forest, saying that they would be loyal now, but how could she when she didn't believe it herself.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT] - Page 2 Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT]   The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT] - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 19:30

Fishstar sat down again and watched Crowpaw through narrowed eyes as he spoke to her. She stayed absolutely quiet and still as his testimony went on, absorbing every word thoughtfully. He had some valid points laid out before him, but Fishstar did not care for the way he was speaking to her. This situation would have to be weighed with great care. Once Crowpaw was finished his speech, the RiverClan leader had to pause for a moment, mulling over everything she'd been told. She couldn't excuse him of the wrongs he'd committed. It would make her look spineless. She'd already let an apprentice off easy for falling in love with a ThunderClan cat once - while the two Clans had been at war, in fact. She knew she couldn't bring down the full brunt of her hate for the Dark Forest, though.

Sighing heftily, the spotted tabby stood up once more, looking into the distance. "Young cats are impressionable. It's why when you are raising kits, it's important to fill their lives with positive role models - So they will be influenced to walk down the same, righteous path when they grow older, just as those they looked up to did before them." Fishstar's gaze met Crowpaw's again, hard and unflinching. "I understand why you feel the way you do - because you were raised under Frostfall's leadership. But I will tell you now, the Dark Forest are not figures you should look up to. They started a war. They got many good cats killed. They chased me and several others out of our homes. They shamed our warrior ancestors in StarClan, who personally have guided me and supported me throughout my entire leadership through turbulent times. StarClan gifted me with nine lives and wisdom to guide you and the rest of the Clan during your lives. They bode us no ill-will, but the Dark Forest does. I can tell you this with utmost sincerity. You have been following a false leader for a moon, whether you knew it or not, and it is inevitable, now that I know where your allegiances had been during the battle, that my trust in you has been thinned quite significantly." She paused for a heartbeat and closed her eyes, giving herself another moment to think. When she opened them again, she continued, "However, I have always believed in second chances. I was a troublesome apprentice, and caused many problems for my mentor, but I was given a second chance when I acted poorly and made foolish mistakes. If I could be pardoned for my wrongs, then you can, as well, because you are young. But I want to make it very clear that if I sense any disloyalty out of you ever again, you will not receive a third chance. I will exile you. Is this understood?"

The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT] - Page 2 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2523

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT]   The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT] - Page 2 EmptyWed 31 Aug 2016 - 11:39

Fogheart listened to both Fishstar and her apprentice, Crowpaw, discomfort making her itch in her spot. She couldn't say anything. She'd taught Crowpaw those ways, and she had strongly supportd the Dark Forest, if at least in a vain attempt to become stronger. The blind warrior felt another wave of guilt rose in her. There was nothing she could do to defend herself.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT]   The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath [All of RiverClan - IMPORTANT]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2