Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Honeykit's MCA Ceremony

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Honeykit's MCA Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Honeykit's MCA Ceremony   Honeykit's MCA Ceremony EmptyTue 16 Aug 2016 - 20:00

Alderheart sat for a moment in the clearing, this early in the morning there was no one around expect the camp guards and the dawn patrol shuffling in. Without apprentices bustling about or kits scrambling for attention, it was peaceful and quiet. All those moons away from camp made the general hustle and bustle of clan life feel constricting at times. His only shelter was really his den, but that wasn't going to last.

He'd had a prophecy. In the dream, he was blinded. He could hear things, smell things but his eyes were taken from him. But then, something sweet smelling dripped onto his eyes and he could see again. Looking up, he saw a beehive, dripping golden nectar in slow, vicious drops. Honey. That would help him see, and in turn, he would harvest her, teach her to do good for the clan.

After inhaling a deep breath, the tom slinked off into the nursery where Honeykit slept still. "Wake up, little one. I have something good to tell you."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Honeykit's MCA Ceremony   Honeykit's MCA Ceremony EmptyTue 16 Aug 2016 - 20:22

Honeykit opened her warm hazel eyes sleepily from Ferretshine's side. Seeing the medicine cat, she bolted up with shy excitement. "Yes, Alderheart?" she whispered, not wanting to wake the others.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Honeykit's MCA Ceremony   Honeykit's MCA Ceremony EmptyWed 17 Aug 2016 - 20:45

"I've had a vision from StarClan. Do you know who they are?" A few moons ago, this would have been a stupid question, but under Dark Forest rule talking about StarClan was forbidden. It didn't hurt to check that Honeykit understood the implications of the life she was about to undertake.

Last edited by Pikachu on Wed 17 Aug 2016 - 22:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar ;-;)
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Honeykit's MCA Ceremony   Honeykit's MCA Ceremony EmptyWed 17 Aug 2016 - 20:52

"Yeah- they're the spirits of our ancestors who watch us from Silverpelt. They send omens to medicine cats and-" she stopped. "Is that what you're here for?" Her face grew excited.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Honeykit's MCA Ceremony   Honeykit's MCA Ceremony EmptyWed 17 Aug 2016 - 22:40

"Yes, StarClan told me that you are destined to be my apprentice, to learn herbs and interpret omens. To speak to the Stars and advise leaders. But, there is a condition, if you're interested. You will never take a mate, Honeykit. You will never have kits. No clanmate will ever truly understand the path you walk. Think about it. If you have any doubts, its okay to refuse." Many underestimated the sheer loneliness that a medicine cat faced. Unable to share the joys of patrols or hunting, bond over the thrill or love another deeply, and it's made worse when you help queens kit. The knowledge that you'll never sire any kits yourself, none will call you parent was a burden all medicine cats faced. Sometimes, Alderheart felt it was unfair that they had to choose their path so young.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Honeykit's MCA Ceremony   Honeykit's MCA Ceremony EmptyThu 18 Aug 2016 - 11:36

Honeykit's hazel eyes grew serious. She thought about how she never really liked playing with the other kits, how fighting never sounded good to her, how she would rather watch a mouse eat than kill it... "I am ready, Alderheart. I never really played like the other kits, and I want to heal my Clanmates. Your company, and the companionship of StarClan, is all I will ever really need." Something felt right inside her as she said the words- a warm assurance in her tiny heart. She knew she was on the right path.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Honeykit's MCA Ceremony   Honeykit's MCA Ceremony EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016 - 19:46

There was conviction in her eyes, something unbreakable that reassured him of his decision. Perhaps this was what Dawnflower had seen in him when she chose him, a queer strength and wisdom that no kit should have yet Honeykit had it in spades. He wouldn't do her disservice by further questioning her, Alderheart dipped his head in acknowledgement of her words and twisted around to bring in herbs for her to eat. "These are travel herbs, I expect you to eat them all. We'll be travelling to Highstones today for you to formally become my apprentice then."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Honeykit's MCA Ceremony   Honeykit's MCA Ceremony EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016 - 20:14

Honeykit nodded. She licked up the bitter herbs, made a face, and took another look at her brothers and sisters in Ferretshine's nest. Shaking out her golden fur, she looked up at Alderheart again. "We should probably go. I don't want to wake mom- she's very tired."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Honeykit's MCA Ceremony   Honeykit's MCA Ceremony EmptyMon 22 Aug 2016 - 1:56

Alderheart nodded in agreement, heading out into clearing. He greeted the camp guards with a polite meow before they left to walk through the marsh. Dew still clung to the blades of grass, leaving his paws and legs soaked but soon the Greenleaf sun warmed their pelts. Eventually they reached the end and looked out across the Thunderpath. The foul stench of monster's lingering on the black earth. "Careful, let me carry you here. You can try walk across alone when we're not pressed for time." The tom said, flicking with his tail for her to come close.

Last edited by Pikachu on Tue 23 Aug 2016 - 19:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Honeykit's MCA Ceremony   Honeykit's MCA Ceremony EmptyMon 22 Aug 2016 - 9:10

Honeykit dipped her head, letting the medicine cat pick her up by her scruff. She had never really been the curious type; the dangerous feel of the Thunderpath combined with Shimmerheart's stories had convinced her not to explore near it. She was more interested in Highstones.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Honeykit's MCA Ceremony   Honeykit's MCA Ceremony EmptyTue 23 Aug 2016 - 19:49

Alderheart firmly gripped the kit by her scruff. He waited patiently for a monster to zoom by, rocks rattling as the creature's black paws rumbled the black soil. The noxious fumes it left behind was pungent enough an unexperienced cat would gag, but Alderheart knew this was the safest time to cross. Without hesitation, the diluted calico ran through the black strip, fear forcing him faster when a familiar rumble began in the distance.

A bright light cut from the side, followed by a loud honk that deafened him.

The last few leaps to safety were just in sight. He tossed Honeykit to the safety of the hedges before following her with a final leap. His paw pads were sore, but they were alive. He'd forgotten just how much he'd loathed the damned Thunderpath. "Are you okay?" He mewed once he'd gotten back his breath.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Honeykit's MCA Ceremony   Honeykit's MCA Ceremony EmptyTue 23 Aug 2016 - 20:03

The dappled golden kit shook out her fur, slightly dazed. Experimentally flexing her back leg, Honeykit nodded. "I'm fine, Alderheart. That was a close call." She stood up and walked over to the lithe tom, noting a slight ache at the back of her skull. She shook it away and waved her petite tail. "How much farther?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Honeykit's MCA Ceremony   Honeykit's MCA Ceremony EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 18:59

"Not much further. Come on, the worst is over." Licking his scratches clean, the tom was quick to get back on his feet after the fall. They only had a little longer to travel, Alderheart knew this route well and was practiced travelling here.

The trek up the hill was difficult as always, the stones loose and annoying difficult to find a good foothold but they finally reached the mouth of the cave. Just in time too, the moon hung nearly in position, shining down and illuminating the road ahead. As for mothermouth, the cave looked as inky black as always. "Follow behind me. Don't worry, you'll be fine. Just listen for my pawsteps."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Honeykit's MCA Ceremony   Honeykit's MCA Ceremony EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 19:59

Honeykit nodded, though she was a little scared. The darkness seemed never-ending, ready to swallow up a tiny golden kit and her dreams of peace. But as she followed the sounds of thee medicine cat's voice, and the soft echo if his paws on the cold stone floor, a gradual light filled the hallway. It grew steadily brighter until they finally reached the cavern with the Moonstone. The towering crystalline monolith sparkled and shone brighter than the sun and sweeter than the moon, a sign of StarClan's love. The dappled she-kit's mouth dropped open. It was too much for words.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Honeykit's MCA Ceremony   Honeykit's MCA Ceremony EmptyWed 31 Aug 2016 - 21:56

Moonstone was always impressive, but having seen it every half-moon, the Medicine cat wasn't enthralled like his soon-to-be apprentice. Instead, he brushed past Honeykit and took his place in front of the rock. His dliuted calico pelt shone brightly like the stars themselves had woven into his fur and his green eyes piercingly stood out amongst his grey/orange pelt like jewelled beetles.

"Honeykit." He began, getting her attention. "Is it your wish to enter into the mysteries of StarClan as a medicine cat?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honeykit's MCA Ceremony   Honeykit's MCA Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Honeykit's MCA Ceremony
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next