Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 28 Jul 2016 - 10:18

Webtail leaped onto Jaggedrock and called out the traditional words said by all leaders. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath Jaggedrock for a clan meeting."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 28 Jul 2016 - 14:29

Redkit strutted over to the Jaggedrock.. Was this his apprentice ceremony? He knew it was time. Time to show then he was the absolute best. He sat down.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 28 Jul 2016 - 15:01

"We gather here today to give a kit their apprentice name and the start to their path to their warrior name. Redkit, step forward." He mewed, looking down at the kit with amusement. He remark about more ambitious cats to follow Ghoulfire had begun to materialize. It was a shame that warrior had an apprentice already.

Lightningstrike sat in the clearing and watched the ceremony with a nonchalant expression. There had been so many of these ceremonies that he could practically know everything that would happen in striking detail.

(Instead of diving into the depths of the last gathering to find a mentor for him, I'll save both of us the torture and give you Lightningstrike.)

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 28 Jul 2016 - 15:49

(Cool cool - I like to think of that gathering as the Great Cesspool of Angst, to be honest)

Redkit stepped forward proudly, his head held high with a big smile on his face.

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 28 Jul 2016 - 16:00

(Right on)

Webtail took in a breath and continued. "Redkit, you have come of the age of six moons. Until you have earned your warrior name your name will be Redpaw." He looked to his son for a moment. "Your mentor will be Lightningstrike, may ge teach you everything he knows."
The leader jumped down as the ceremony concluded.

Lightningstrike stood and padded forward, he would lying if he said this wasn't exciting. His newest marks from battle made him seem all the more confident. He moved to touch noses with the new apprentice. They'd be an interesting match, he'd shape the already confident apprentice into a cunning warrior soon.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 28 Jul 2016 - 16:07

Redpaw, as he was now known, touched noses with his mentor, glowing with pride. He was the best, he knew it, and nobody was going to tell him otherwise.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Redkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1