Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] - Page 3 EmptyFri 1 Jul 2016 - 9:49

Willowpaw listened, eyes shining in amusement as he stumbled over his words. At the last sentence her eyes widened in shock and she ducked her head as she blushed shyly. That was not what she was expecting at all, but that one sentence made her purr giddily. Now she knew, for sure, that he liked her too. "Y-you do?" she stuttered. "I have a crush on you too Muddypaw." she mewed, her eyes lighting up cheerily, as she purred.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] - Page 3 Sign_s13
A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] - Page 3 Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2016 - 9:02

Muddypaw laughed awkwardly "I do" he mewed, sounded the slightest bit embarrassed as always. He blushed, digging his head in his own fur as he heard her answer to his sentence "Really?" he mewed, his face still buried in his chest. If someone found out about something like this he would flip, he had heard of cross relationships but they all ended up terribly or happily.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2016 - 11:55

Willowpaw blushed fiercely, lifting his head out of his fur with her tail, when she replied, so they could look eachother in the eyes, "Yeah I do." she mewed quietly, suddenly afraid someone could hear them. She knew if they got caught like this, saying these things to eachother, it wouldn't be good, but she couldn't help it. She always used to push down what she felt and try to make everyone else happy and to do the right thing, but this did feel right, and right now it was her turn to be happy, to show her real feelings. "After today.. could we meet again?" she asked somewhat nervously, waiting for his answer.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2016 - 15:52

Muddypaw looked at Willowpaw and nodded "O-Of course, if your fine with doing it, I am too" he mewed, lifting his tail up excitedly, he couldn't help but stare at her for a little longer than he probably should have. He never ever had mixed feelings, but when he was around her he always did, sure they just met but he couldn't help it, really. He giggled, his laugh different than ever "You think we won't get caught, cause I've seen cross relationships and they don't end well" he mewed then to add onto it a couple seconds later "Sometimes they do....." he trailed off at the thought of them being separated, he frowned but quiekly shook his head, knowing it probably wouldn't happen, baring the thought of it happening he stopped, waiting for her voice to respond, surely he was safe with her, he would protect her at any cost and see her no matter what, he thought. But his worst fear would be his mentor finding out about it and laughing, thinking he could stop any cat from hurting her.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2016 - 19:22

Willowpaw purred happily at his response, but frowned as he continued, "Well some of them do end badly.." She paused thinking for a moment, "But ours won't. We'll be super careful." She mewed determinedly, blue eyes shining, as her smile made its way back onto her muzzle.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Jul 2016 - 17:40

Muddypaw smiled as she looked on the brightest side she could "Hopefully" he mewed, his voice soft and bleak.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Jul 2016 - 18:25

Willowpaw, still smiling, nudged him, "Hey we won't. I won't let it happen." She mewed with a determined glint in her eye. Even if we are caught, it won't matter. Our feelings will still be the same. And nothing will keep us from seeing eachother. she thought to herself optimistically and determinedly.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Jul 2016 - 18:34

Muddypaw smiled at, happy. But then he turned to the setting sun, seeing that it was time - sadly - for the time to end, he frowned, almost growling that the time was over he sighed, still looking at the setting beautiful sunset "I think we should go, I don't want to be missed from the apprentices den, not like anyone really will notice" he had murmured a it of the last part, hoping she didn't hear any words he had said near it "When do you want to meet again?" he asked, hoping she did, he did for sure, he really did like her.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Jul 2016 - 19:08

Willowpaw watched as he turned his gaze to the sunset and she did the same. it really is beautiful. she thought to herself, smiling. When he started talking she shifted her gaze onto him even though he wasn't looking at her too. She nodded sadly, "Yeah.. I guess we should." she sighed inwardly. "I'm sure they'd miss you... I know I will." she mewed a little quietly, not sure how he'd react to her saying that. She thought about his next question before responding, "Hmm.. What about in a couple sunrises?" she suggested. She wanted to meet again tomorrow but she knew that would be way to obvious to her clanmates and she couldn't risk getting caught.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Jul 2016 - 10:15

Muddypaw turned to her, he stood up and purred, happy with her decision. He began walking, he went her way and rubbed against her, turning back once he had been done, creating a circle. He turned his head on her smiling "See you in a few sunrises" he purred before turning his head onto the direction of his camp and running off, he was happy he had met such a pretty she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Jul 2016 - 10:35

Willowpaw purred happily as he rubbed against her and she nuzzled him, "See you then." she mewed happily, smiling brightly. She turned around toward where her territory began and started towards her territory, before glancing back and watching Muddypaw leave, then returned her gaze and padded to camp with a little bounce in her step.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3