Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Jun 2016 - 10:33

Muddypaw purred and batted at her head "So, what were you really doing here?" he mewed.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Jun 2016 - 16:09

Willowpaw smiled, "I was actually hunting." she mewed as she padded over to the hole she dug and dug it back up. She picked it up and padded back to him and set it down at their paws. "Wanna share?" she asked, looking at him with her soft blue eyes. What are you doing Willowpaw? Sharing prey with someone from ShadowClan? she thought to herself. But she wanted to share it with him. She didn't know why, but it felt right.. So she did it.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] - Page 2 Sign_s13
A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] - Page 2 Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Jun 2016 - 9:12

Muddypaw nodded "Sure" he mewed, taking the first piece, though he thought right after he should have asked.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Jun 2016 - 10:08

Willowpaw smiled, taking a bite, "So what were you doing out here?" she asked curiously flicking her tail.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Jun 2016 - 10:15

Muddypaw looked over at Willowpaw "Well, I was out exploring a bit - even though I shouldn't have been - I was going to hunt but then I scented you, and became curious" he explained, taking a small bite.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Jun 2016 - 11:16

"Oh okay." she mewed before taking another bite. She thought for a moment What are we even doing? We fight and now were sharing prey? she had no idea what was happening or why she was acting like this. She was usually shy around new people, but.. She didn't feel shy around him. She weirdly, considering they just fought, she felt comfortable around him. "So how's ShadowClan..?" She mewed, attempting at small talk.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Jun 2016 - 11:18

Muddypaw shrugged "Good, I guess..." he mewed trialing off "Not everyone agrees with Webtail though" he mewed staring into her beautiful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Jun 2016 - 13:30

Willowpaw nodded as he responded. "Yeah same with RiverClan.. I wish it would go back to the way it was.." she mewed quietly. She looked at Muddypaw and blushed shyly as she saw him staring at her.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Jun 2016 - 14:59

Muddypaw blushed and looked away from her "Each Clan has their a likes and differences" he mewed "Do you think the other Clans are the same?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Jun 2016 - 19:12

Willowpaw stared into the trees as she thought about what he said, "I hope not.. But it most likely is. If it's the same for us, chances are it is for them." she mewed hopelessly, before looking back at the handsome tom beside her.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Jun 2016 - 19:18

Sweating nervously he nodded, surely he could tell her? His fur rose on end, nervously, did she like him back? So many questions went on and on through his brain, what was there to start with, she was pretty and nice, but what was his real reason to love her? He took a deep breath, his tail moving towards her, he looked over at her, swearing to himself that he shouldn't, should he? Maybe? Moving it back he looked at her, her fur was beautiful and her eyes were amazing, they shone. Her personality shook him...He took another breath, she probably didn't even know what was happening in his brain, a huge wave of thought came to him. He spilled, everything out of control so fast "Yeah" he spit out managing to stay together.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Jun 2016 - 19:27

Willowpaw looked at him curiously as he seemed to be getting nervous. She wasn't sure what was going on, but one thing she did know, whether she wanted to or not, she liked this cat. He was really sweet and easy to talk to. He made her feel comfortable and brought her out of he shy little shell. She smiled as she was thinkin about all the things she liked about him and inconciously leaned into him and thought about what was going through his head right now.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Jun 2016 - 19:39

Muddypaw stopped, his head cleared as she laid on him. She truly was sweet and nice, he had a feeling she liked him as well, he looked at her and nuzzled her, purring happily. He knew his reasons to be alive now, he was happy about his life, happy he met Willowpaw "Sorry for the spaz out" he mewed with a laugh "I'm happy I met you" he mewed. He imaged himself as he was like as a kit to now, he really was different, wasn't he? He knew how much time met and how much change really does happen, he wondered what Willowpaw was like as a kit, probably a whole lot more different.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Jun 2016 - 20:11

Willowpaw felt him relax when she leaned on him and couldn't help but smile. It made her happy she could calm him down when he was nervous or worried. Especially since it was him. She had been worried about him not feeling the same about her but that doubt disappeared when she felt him relax.

She purred at his apology, "You're totally fine." she mewed smiling at him. "I'm really glad I met you too Muddypaw." She mewed nuzzling him back.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Jul 2016 - 8:17

Muddypaw smiled as she leaned on him, he knew she liked him now, right? Too many questions were roaming through his head, he let out a breath and hoped she liked him in return "So uh, Willowpaw" he began "I um...I have something to sa- I mean I have something to confess, yeah" he mewed "I uh, I-I have a little crush on you" he mewed quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]   A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Muddy Willow [[Closed for Thinny]]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next