Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine)

Go down 
+5
Misteh
Pinely-san
Darkshadow
Swifty
Hawkie
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine)   The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine) - Page 11 EmptyThu 26 Aug 2010 - 11:17

She stood infront of Cali; her tail lashing in anticipation. "Leave the older ones for me," She muttered to Cali. "Help me attack them when I have one pinned down."

The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine) - Page 11 Chisweethomeicon_19The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine) - Page 11 Chisweethomeicon_22The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine) - Page 11 Chisweethomeicon_17The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine) - Page 11 Chisweethomeicon_14The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine) - Page 11 Chisweethomeicon_20The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine) - Page 11 Chisweethomeicon_24The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine) - Page 11 Chisweethomeicon_1-1The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine) - Page 11 Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine)   The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine) - Page 11 EmptyThu 26 Aug 2010 - 11:24

Cali nodded and she watched one of the warriors back away (Pinepaw). Quickly, she ran around the warriors to focus their attention on her.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine) - Page 11 N6a5zHfThe Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine) - Page 11 IMrnxD6The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine) - Page 11 GMXQgOOThe Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine) - Page 11 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine) - Page 11 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine)   The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine) - Page 11 EmptyThu 26 Aug 2010 - 11:33

She looked over to the cat Cali was facing, and nodded to her. That seems like a fair oponent, She thought, turning her head to face the leopard-spotted one.

The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine) - Page 11 Chisweethomeicon_19The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine) - Page 11 Chisweethomeicon_22The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine) - Page 11 Chisweethomeicon_17The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine) - Page 11 Chisweethomeicon_14The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine) - Page 11 Chisweethomeicon_20The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine) - Page 11 Chisweethomeicon_24The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine) - Page 11 Chisweethomeicon_1-1The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine) - Page 11 Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine)   The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine) - Page 11 EmptyThu 26 Aug 2010 - 12:14

"So,kittypets are dumb too." Jaybird snarled,unsheathing his claws. "I need a bit of extra blood on my paws."

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9740

PostSubject: Re: The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine)   The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine) - Page 11 EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 22:08

drnguyen wrote:
Really? What's his name? I might know him

Spammer!!!!!!!!! You cant post random crap like that.

The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine) - Page 11 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine)   The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine) - Page 11 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 8:35

Leopardheart faced her oppenent. She growled.

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine)   The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine) - Page 11 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 10:30

Leopardheart wrote:
Leopardheart faced her oppenent. She growled.

Leo? You know this topic is from August, right?

The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine) - Page 11 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine)   The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine) - Page 11 EmptyMon 4 Oct 2010 - 14:55

Yeah, but since you and the spammer posted, why not start it again? O.o

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine)   The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine) - Page 11 EmptyMon 4 Oct 2010 - 16:26

I guess... CONTINUE XD

Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine)   The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine) - Page 11 EmptyMon 4 Oct 2010 - 17:33

LOL

Leopardheart growled at the sark she cat. "Come on, scared?"

PostSubject: Re: The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine)   The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Kittypet Dream (For Aura, Jay, Leo, Goldie, Misty, Darkie, Sleepy, Swifty, MoonTart, and Pine)
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11